Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. 21:09 - Dec 6 with 4050 viewsHAYESBOY

Hmm. Try again. Not working.
OK. It's on a Podcast as below.
When I Left Rangers, I Was Heartbroken - Leon Balogun
The Beautiful Game Podcast

[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 22:00]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 22:10 - Dec 6 with 3897 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 00:10 - Dec 7 with 3718 viewsdavman

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 22:10 - Dec 6 by aston_hoop

Sorry 1 1/2 hours on that lot north of the border. No ta, I'm out. Leon is signed to QPR and not to the PBBC. If he wants to f-off back there, off you pop mate as long as they pay. His was a pointless signing and has potentially devalued Dickie and Dunne, so either knuckle down and get back to the form you showed at the start of your deal or fck off. I care not which, but just do it.

The PBBC has gone. Deal with it and push this club forward as per your contract.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 03:50 - Dec 7 with 3617 viewsHAYESBOY

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 00:10 - Dec 7 by davman

Sorry 1 1/2 hours on that lot north of the border. No ta, I'm out. Leon is signed to QPR and not to the PBBC. If he wants to f-off back there, off you pop mate as long as they pay. His was a pointless signing and has potentially devalued Dickie and Dunne, so either knuckle down and get back to the form you showed at the start of your deal or fck off. I care not which, but just do it.

The PBBC has gone. Deal with it and push this club forward as per your contract.

Bits about QPR are the first 20 mins.

I haven't listened to the rest after approx 35 mins. To be fair from what I listened to its not about him itching to go back.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 07:53 - Dec 7 with 3411 viewsNorthernr

I think we should have contract clauses from now on about QPR employees talking about how bloody wonderful Glasgow Rangers is.
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 08:12 - Dec 7 with 3366 viewsNortholt_Rs

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 07:53 - Dec 7 by Northernr

I think we should have contract clauses from now on about QPR employees talking about how bloody wonderful Glasgow Rangers is.

….and commenting on Tottenham.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 08:32 - Dec 7 with 3313 viewsconnell10

This done before Benny the Bealshitter left i think.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 09:53 - Dec 7 with 3120 viewsDieByYourSide

Bloke is liking crackpot conspiracy theories every day on Twitter as well.

That "great character" endorsement from Beale doesn't sit so well now he's shown us his...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 10:34 - Dec 7 with 3036 viewsPhildo

I think one of Beales legacies is that he has made patience with the signings he is associated a little bit thinner. Which is not their fault in fairness.
Login to get fewer ads

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 10:39 - Dec 7 with 3012 viewsNorthernr

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 10:34 - Dec 7 by Phildo

I think one of Beales legacies is that he has made patience with the signings he is associated a little bit thinner. Which is not their fault in fairness.

TBF I didn't have a lot of patience with this one to begin with.

We should not be signing 34-year-olds to play in front of sellable assets just because the manager is their chum.
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 12:03 - Dec 7 with 2863 viewsEssex_Ranger

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 10:39 - Dec 7 by Northernr

We should not be signing 34-year-olds to play in front of sellable assets just because the manager is their chum.

You can add in Jake “made of glass” Clarke-Salter to that list

Or Jake Glass-Salter as I like to know him as.
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 12:09 - Dec 7 with 2838 viewseastside_r

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 10:39 - Dec 7 by Northernr

Yeah and as I pointed out when he signed, he was not automatically 1st choice in GR’s only 4 meaningful games (the OF.)

Was surprisingly impressed by his first few games but the last few not so much. #Bring back Dickie.
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 12:52 - Dec 7 with 2716 viewsNorthantsHoop

My view on Beale's recruitment from what I have seen in action.
Paal - Good
Laird - Good
Iroegbunam - Good
Clarke-Salter - Average
Roberts - Average
Richards - Average
Balogun - Average

Personally not bothered by Balogun's future, dump as soon as if not interested. We need to ensure we get Dunne and Dickie properly back together, be lucky to see Clarke-Salter ever complete more than 2 games in a row. Roberts body language in games seem to show a lack of interest, but that might just be his style. Richards spent more time on the treatment table and to be honest has looked underwhelming when he has played, hope we go nowhere near his £4m option to buy, which we can't afford anyway.
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 13:02 - Dec 7 with 2657 viewsdmm

It's Roberts who has the £4m price tag, but I believe it was on condition of promotion.

I don't think a price was mentioned with Richards, who I'm prepared to give more time to as he's not played a great deal. I was quite impressed with his game v Livingston, even though they were poor opponents.
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 13:05 - Dec 7 with 2642 viewsdaveB

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 07:53 - Dec 7 by Northernr

We should be used to it after 3 years of Warbs
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 13:23 - Dec 7 with 2591 viewsAntti_Heinola

Teams around Spain and Mexico must absoluitely hate Ale Faurlin liking every QPR tweet that's going.

Bare bones.

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 14:02 - Dec 7 with 2505 viewsNorthernr

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 12:03 - Dec 7 by Essex_Ranger

You can add in Jake “made of glass” Clarke-Salter to that list

Or Jake Glass-Salter as I like to know him as.

I've still got very high hopes for him. Good age and price, lot of development potential, just needs to get fit.
Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 14:18 - Dec 7 with 2456 viewsLazyFan

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 14:02 - Dec 7 by Northernr

I've still got very high hopes for him. Good age and price, lot of development potential, just needs to get fit.

I think that's the problem, he won't ever get fit ... well not for us anyway. This reeks of another Sturridge. This in and out really disrupts the defence and no one will want to buy him anyway.

As for the rest ...

Paal - Awesome, not as good as Wilson, but slowly getting there.

Laird - Very good, but we cannot buy him the more he performs so, short term fix.

Iroegbunam - Awesome, you see hoe they rave about Bellingham, well this is the Championship version of that (not as great of course). Probably zero chance of being able to buy him.

Clarke-Salter - Just not fit and block the route of Dunne and Dickie.

Roberts - Poor, he's on big wages and supposed to be a Prem striker class. When has played he's scored less than Dykes and is not as effective against the bigger teams in the Champ. For that sort of wedge, we can do better. Luckily we won't get promoted and have to buy him. I bet the new manager sends him back.

Richards - Need to see more of him, but another loanee that if he does come good we cannot afford again.

Balogun - Very good, impressed by him, noticeable we had clean sheets when he came into the team. But hes old and therefore we cannot rely on him long term. Also blocks the paths of Dunne and Dickie again.

So, Beale brought us 1 great player (LB) which we desperately needed, 2 good loans and 1 golden oldie. 4 players. I can see why Les and Hoo's though, thanks for the players that QPR needed, and thanks for some nice coaching and possibly some money from GR, now we can recruit the next manager and do the same.

If, the next manager does the same, with decent coaching and 4 new quality players of which 2 will be perm, then doing ga Watford could be a game changer. The manager comes in, gives us players, moves out for the next manager to do the same and so on. Is this the new modern football? Gives us the players that you know about and then move on.

zzzzzzzzzz

Leon Balogun interview - Just before Beale left. on 18:32 - Dec 8 with 2010 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I think Richards is pretty much a done deal and for pennies - obviously not ITK but that was the chat when he came on loan, basically kicking the can down the road for FFP. All his highlights' reals (you tube i know!) and from his time at Doncaster (i think) suggest that there is a decent player their if we can get him fit - maybe an alternative to Illy/willy.

Its such an unknown market that we are shopping in and trying to polish up rough diamonds, for every Chair/ Eze/ Willock we have a Thomas who sadly isn't up to it at this level!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024