Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
News on Chair return date? 17:30 - Dec 22 with 3360 viewsHAYESBOY

Have not seen any news on Chair return date. Would have hoped he could have been considered for the Cardiff game but looks unlikely now.

Smells like a trout farm in here

News on Chair return date? on 17:33 - Dec 22 with 3324 viewsHayesender

They had a homecoming parade in Morocco the other day, so I presume they may have given him a few days extra!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

News on Chair return date? on 18:55 - Dec 22 with 3156 viewsQPROslo

Thought I read he was back and available for Cardiff. But then some of the seasonal drinks are a bit poky.
News on Chair return date? on 19:14 - Dec 23 with 2792 viewsHAYESBOY

Just in case its not been seen.

News on Chair return date? on 08:36 - Dec 24 with 2407 viewsgazza1

Chair is a proper decent lad......glad he is back and I am sure he learned a lot during his world cup experience. Personally think he will be back in the first 11 against Cardiff.. And congratulations to the lad.
News on Chair return date? on 09:52 - Dec 24 with 2263 viewskernowhoop

Delighted that he is back and particularly pleased that he had a bit of match time in the third-place play-off. One slight worry, though. I hope that he is in better shape than Kalvin Phillips, who Pep Guardiola found to be somewhat too chubby to play for Manchester City. My guess is that Ilias will be in better condition than that.
News on Chair return date? on 10:54 - Dec 24 with 2178 viewsflynnbo

Got the feeling when watching NC's interview that he won't start the Cardiff gane but certainly the game after. NC has probably been planning for the Cardiff game with the squad he'd had available. Obviously would love to be proved wrong.
News on Chair return date? on 11:05 - Dec 24 with 2159 viewsMaggsinho

News on Chair return date? on 09:52 - Dec 24 by kernowhoop

Delighted that he is back and particularly pleased that he had a bit of match time in the third-place play-off. One slight worry, though. I hope that he is in better shape than Kalvin Phillips, who Pep Guardiola found to be somewhat too chubby to play for Manchester City. My guess is that Ilias will be in better condition than that.

There was an article in The Athletic off the back of that about players who didnโ€™t play at the World Cup and how not only did they not play theyโ€™ll have had a period of less intensive training than the ones who did play. I wouldnโ€™t expect Chair to start for a couple of weeks until heโ€™s got his fitness back.
News on Chair return date? on 11:25 - Dec 24 with 2116 viewsMiss_Terraces

According to Aguero 100 grams over the target weight would be enough not to play. I don't know how much he was overweight but those are ridiculously high standards

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Login to get fewer ads

News on Chair return date? on 11:38 - Dec 24 with 2092 viewsPinnerPaul

News on Chair return date? on 10:54 - Dec 24 by flynnbo

Got the feeling when watching NC's interview that he won't start the Cardiff gane but certainly the game after. NC has probably been planning for the Cardiff game with the squad he'd had available. Obviously would love to be proved wrong.

Yes that's what I thought listening to NC
News on Chair return date? on 11:41 - Dec 24 with 2089 viewsHAYESBOY

Think he will be on the bench at Cardiff, just because I doubt Critchley will change a winning side.

News on Chair return date? on 12:07 - Dec 24 with 2034 viewstraininvain

News on Chair return date? on 11:41 - Dec 24 by HAYESBOY

Think he will be on the bench at Cardiff, just because I doubt Critchley will change a winning side.

Agree this is the most likely scenario. Chairโ€™s probably not match fit enough to start but heโ€™s too important to completely leave out.

Canโ€™t wait to see him back in the team. Always gives his all and more than capable of moments of magic. Fast becoming one of my favourite QPR players.
News on Chair return date? on 12:09 - Dec 24 with 2026 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

"We love Ilias" to Feliz Davidad song. It actually fits!
News on Chair return date? on 13:32 - Dec 24 with 1892 viewskensalriser

News on Chair return date? on 11:25 - Dec 24 by Miss_Terraces

According to Aguero 100 grams over the target weight would be enough not to play. I don't know how much he was overweight but those are ridiculously high standards

A proper emptying of bladder and bowels must be at least five times that!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

News on Chair return date? on 13:50 - Dec 24 with 1868 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The problem started with City signing Philips that dirty player IMO.
Then Southgate picked him wasting a spot that Eze or someone else young and hungry could have gained vital experience at the WC.
Then Philips showed up overweight at City after eating all the good stuff International players eat and not working it off .
I think there is a bigger injury issue here .
Chair is healthy and played that second half plus I expect he trained hard trying to break into that Moroccan team during that great run.
News on Chair return date? on 14:35 - Dec 24 with 1793 viewsdavman

News on Chair return date? on 11:25 - Dec 24 by Miss_Terraces

Surely if you are 100g over the limit, a hearty poo would redress the balance and get you back in line...

Laxatives R Us...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024