Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three points separating fifth and 16th 21:51 - Dec 26 with 2518 viewsnix

It's a bit nuts at this stage of the season!
Three points separating fifth and 16th on 23:54 - Dec 26 with 2390 viewsloftboy

On the same points of Norwich, would have taken that at the start of the season at this stage.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Three points separating fifth and 16th on 00:47 - Dec 27 with 2326 viewsMelakaRanger

Glass half full or half empty?

We are only just out of the playoffs by goal difference. Equally after the next two games we could be around 16th.

I guess the next 4 games might be the defining period for our season.

But unless we get someone in ( and quickly ) who can score goals, then I fear another season with us finishing 16th/17th
Three points separating fifth and 16th on 03:53 - Dec 27 with 2265 viewsnix

Take your point but this is more about the Championship as a whole, rather than us. does mean though that two or three wins/losses can completely change whether you are looking up or looking down!
Three points separating fifth and 16th on 07:38 - Dec 27 with 2176 viewsgazza1

Because there are only 2/3 decent(ish) teams in the league that are able to play consistently well....the others are much of a muchness. That is why we are with a chance of the play-offs.
Three points separating fifth and 16th on 18:41 - Dec 27 with 1882 viewsenfieldargh

Three points separating fifth and 16th on 00:47 - Dec 27 by MelakaRanger

Glass half full or half empty?

We are only just out of the playoffs by goal difference. Equally after the next two games we could be around 16th.

I guess the next 4 games might be the defining period for our season.

But unless we get someone in ( and quickly ) who can score goals, then I fear another season with us finishing 16th/17th

We wont score goals if we dont put decent crossesinto the danger areas. Wont make that much difference who we get in if theres no service.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Three points separating fifth and 16th on 20:32 - Dec 27 with 1798 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Three points separating fifth and 16th on 11:01 - Dec 28 with 1616 viewsderbyhoop

Burnley and Sheff U look to be, far and away, the 2 best sides.
The rest are much of a muchness, including us.
Any side putting together a consistent run will do what Forest did last season and blast into play offs.
We've shown we can live with the best but vary between excellent and rank.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024