Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sean dyche 22:47 - Apr 3 with 1797 viewsbob566

Just finished watching Everton v spuds. Even with ten men they never stopped playing for their manager against a team with better players. If I was ainsworth I'd make the players watch the rerun of it and then make them watch the full 90 of the Blackpool and Wigan matches
Sean dyche on 03:44 - Apr 4 with 1586 viewsjtuck

However, Everton had gone down to 10 men because of a stupid lack of self-discipline by one of their midfielders. That's not part of the Dyche script. Also Dyche would not play Chris Martin and Lyndon Dykes up front together and then hurl long balls towards them while playing 5 at the back. He is far more tactically astute than that. 'Wanting it more' and sheer willpower and desire achieves nothing without a sensible plan.

LAranger

Sean dyche on 06:26 - Apr 4 with 1487 viewsCamberleyR

I said on a previous thread, the Everton fans with their Cat In The Hat rhyming banners getting a lot of coverage protesting about the owners, when Lampard was manager taking them down, have gone to ground now they have a manager who knows what he's doing getting results.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sean dyche on 07:20 - Apr 4 with 1422 viewsdistortR

Tottenham were gash, particularly after taking the lead. WTF they were attempting to do with their piss-balling about at the back I have no idea, but it gave everton confidence.
Sean dyche on 09:50 - Apr 4 with 1245 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sean dyche on 03:44 - Apr 4 by jtuck

However, Everton had gone down to 10 men because of a stupid lack of self-discipline by one of their midfielders. That's not part of the Dyche script. Also Dyche would not play Chris Martin and Lyndon Dykes up front together and then hurl long balls towards them while playing 5 at the back. He is far more tactically astute than that. 'Wanting it more' and sheer willpower and desire achieves nothing without a sensible plan.

Also, had these 'fighters' been 'fighting' a bit earlier, maybe Everton wouldn't be in this mess? It was only 2 months ago their fans were harassing players outside the ground en masse, accusing them of not caring.

Also, Dyche would do that. He did it all the time with Wood and Barnes up front, it's just that the quality of player was slightly better.

Bare bones.

Sean dyche on 10:06 - Apr 4 with 1187 viewsLoyalitat

Sean dyche on 09:50 - Apr 4 by Antti_Heinola

Also, had these 'fighters' been 'fighting' a bit earlier, maybe Everton wouldn't be in this mess? It was only 2 months ago their fans were harassing players outside the ground en masse, accusing them of not caring.

Also, Dyche would do that. He did it all the time with Wood and Barnes up front, it's just that the quality of player was slightly better.

Chris Wood, massively underrated player. His goals to games record for Burnley in the premier league was excellent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024