Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager Betting 12:31 - Apr 8 with 6735 viewsspell_chekker

The gazette have published a possible return for Critchley.

Not for me. I thought Critchley abandoned his principles stuck with a prosaic 4-4-2 for too long.

It was a good move at first and brought success but he should've been looking at / and preparing the squad for a return to his more progressive beliefs.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

New Manager Betting on 17:18 - Apr 8 with 5836 viewstodayistheday

What
has
happened
to
this
club,
it's
worse
than this
slow site.
Thought we were
in for a total
turn around but its run
by incompetent fools who are letting
fans interfere in major decisions. Best thing to do, get it sold.
New Manager Betting on 03:55 - Apr 10 with 5780 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 17:18 - Apr 8 by todayistheday

What
has
happened
to
this
club,
it's
worse
than this
slow site.
Thought we were
in for a total
turn around but its run

I don't know about selling but mistakes have been made from the start of Mansford's tenure.

I can't remember what, I haven't made a list and I can't remember but right from the start, during Grayson's time as manager, there were some unusual decisions.

For me selling's too far, I believe in Sadler but the running .....

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

New Manager Betting on 03:56 - Apr 10 with 5779 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 03:55 - Apr 10 by spell_chekker

I don't know about selling but mistakes have been made from the start of Mansford's tenure.

I can't remember what, I haven't made a list and I can't remember but right from the start, during Grayson's time as manager, there were some unusual decisions.

For me selling's too far, I believe in Sadler but the running .....

As far as Sadler / Gerrity are concerned I'm fed up with comments like "We're new to this game, we'll make mistakes but we'll learn". That's wearing a bit thin now.

New Manager Betting on 04:08 - Apr 10 with 5778 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 03:56 - Apr 10 by spell_chekker

As far as Sadler / Gerrity are concerned I'm fed up with comments like "We're new to this game, we'll make mistakes but we'll learn". That's wearing a bit thin now.

Can't find any betting odds.

New Manager Betting on 22:04 - Apr 10 with 5751 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 04:08 - Apr 10 by spell_chekker

Can't find any betting odds.

The betting opens with Neil Critchley and Karl Robinson installed as 4/1 joint favourites.

Dobbie just behind at 6/1.

None of those are goers IMO.

New Manager Betting on 07:52 - Apr 11 with 5732 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 22:04 - Apr 10 by spell_chekker

The betting opens with Neil Critchley and Karl Robinson installed as 4/1 joint favourites.

Dobbie just behind at 6/1.

None of those are goers IMO.

I hope it's not Critchley.

His insistance in sticking with his wierd 4-4-2 (2 holding and letting the opposition have the middle of the park) resulted in us having an unbalanced squad / unfit for purpose when he left.

Another example of the poor squad built and left behind were contract extensions to Madine, Stewart and Virtue - Leaving the next manager in a bad place
[Post edited 11 Apr 2023 7:54]

New Manager Betting on 06:20 - Apr 12 with 5700 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 07:52 - Apr 11 by spell_chekker

I hope it's not Critchley.

His insistance in sticking with his wierd 4-4-2 (2 holding and letting the opposition have the middle of the park) resulted in us having an unbalanced squad / unfit for purpose when he left.

Another example of the poor squad built and left behind were contract extensions to Madine, Stewart and Virtue - Leaving the next manager in a bad place
[Post edited 11 Apr 2023 7:54]

There's no movement on the betting.

It'll be on the slow burner with an appointment due to be made when the season finishes.

New Manager Betting on 13:35 - Apr 12 with 5697 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 06:20 - Apr 12 by spell_chekker

There's no movement on the betting.

It'll be on the slow burner with an appointment due to be made when the season finishes.

Dobbie's odds lengthening and Graham Alexandre entres the betting as joint 4/1 favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

New Manager Betting on 13:38 - Apr 12 with 5692 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 13:35 - Apr 12 by spell_chekker

Dobbie's odds lengthening and Graham Alexandre entres the betting as joint 4/1 favourite.

Alexandre has played nearly 400 games for PNE over 2 spells as well as playing over 150 times for Burnley.

He's also managed Preston in a caretaker capacity as well spending nearly 3 years as Fleetwood manager.

Great credentials.

New Manager Betting on 19:51 - Apr 13 with 5662 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 13:38 - Apr 12 by spell_chekker

Alexandre has played nearly 400 games for PNE over 2 spells as well as playing over 150 times for Burnley.

He's also managed Preston in a caretaker capacity as well spending nearly 3 years as Fleetwood manager.

Great credentials.

The little movement there'"s been today hasn't been of any significance.

Alexandre, Critchley and Robinson all settling as joint favourites at 6/1.

Dobbies odds have shortened to 8/1.

If anything is happening, it's very hush hush.

New Manager Betting on 19:57 - Apr 13 with 5660 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 19:51 - Apr 13 by spell_chekker

The little movement there'"s been today hasn't been of any significance.

Alexandre, Critchley and Robinson all settling as joint favourites at 6/1.

Dobbies odds have shortened to 8/1.

If anything is happening, it's very hush hush.

As an aside, Rosenior is managing the championship team of the week.

It makes you wonder why the deal to make him manager necer came off when it was supposedly so close.

New Manager Betting on 13:04 - Apr 14 with 5645 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 19:57 - Apr 13 by spell_chekker

As an aside, Rosenior is managing the championship team of the week.

It makes you wonder why the deal to make him manager necer came off when it was supposedly so close.

Current odds:

Neil Critchley: 6/1
Karl Robinson: 6/1
Graham Alexander: 6/1
Pete Wild: 8/1
Stephen Dobbie: 8/1
Ian Evatt: 10/1
Leam Richardson: 12/1
Brian Barry Murphy: 20/1

New Manager Betting on 17:32 - Apr 14 with 5630 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 13:04 - Apr 14 by spell_chekker

Current odds:

Neil Critchley: 6/1
Graham Alexander: 6/1

An announcement could be imminent.

The site quoting the odds has takrn the betting off its page.

See link:

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/blackpool

New Manager Betting on 18:34 - Apr 14 with 5625 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 17:32 - Apr 14 by spell_chekker

An announcement could be imminent.

The site quoting the odds has takrn the betting off its page.

See link:

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/blackpool

If tere was going to be an announcement and if I had to guess.

I'd say that Man United guy we were linked with earlier in the season.

New Manager Betting on 10:02 - Apr 16 with 5591 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 18:34 - Apr 14 by spell_chekker

If tere was going to be an announcement and if I had to guess.

I'd say that Man United guy we were linked with earlier in the season.

The betting's been reopened.

Not much has changed:

Graham Alexander: 4/1
Neil Critchley: 4/1

New Manager Betting on 10:19 - Apr 17 with 5573 viewsspell_chekker

Some speculation:

https://www.bettingodds.com/news/next-blackpool-manager-odds-pete-wild

https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/04/15/five-managers-blackpool-could-target-this-su

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/three-names-emerge-in-blackpool-fc-manager-hun

https://the72.co.uk/2023/04/17/blackpool-managerial-latest-burnley-coach-comes-i

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/47-year-old-should-be-blackpool-priority-as-th

https://offtheline599656488.wordpress.com/2023/04/17/who-should-blackpool-appoin
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 12:42]

New Manager Betting on 14:30 - Apr 18 with 5535 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 10:19 - Apr 17 by spell_chekker

Some speculation:

https://www.bettingodds.com/news/next-blackpool-manager-odds-pete-wild

https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/04/15/five-managers-blackpool-could-target-this-su

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/three-names-emerge-in-blackpool-fc-manager-hun

https://the72.co.uk/2023/04/17/blackpool-managerial-latest-burnley-coach-comes-i

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/47-year-old-should-be-blackpool-priority-as-th

https://offtheline599656488.wordpress.com/2023/04/17/who-should-blackpool-appoin
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 12:42]

There hasn't been any movement for a while now.

New Manager Betting on 19:58 - Apr 20 with 5480 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 17:18 - Apr 8 by todayistheday

What
has
happened
to
this
club,
it's
worse
than this
slow site.
Thought we were
in for a total
turn around but its run

An article from Football Insider who've been a reliable source in transfer windows:

Sources: Blackpool and Port Vale in race to appoint Grimsby boss Paul Hurst

Grimsby Town boss Paul Hurst is under consideration for the manager’s jobs at Blackpool and Port Vale, sources have told Football Insider.

Championship strugglers Blackpool are searching for a new manager to replace Mick McCarthy for next season, while Port Vale are beginning their hunt for a new boss following the sacking of Darrell Clarke earlier this week.

Hurst, 48, has impressed during his second stint at Grimsby winning promotion from the National League last season and having them on course for their highest league finish in 17 years this term.

The former Ipswich and Shrewsbury manager has won many admirers having masterminded Grimsby’s historical run to the quarter-finals of the FA Cup for the first time since 1939.

In doing so, his side became the first team in FA Cup history to knock out five teams from a higher division from the first round by seeing off Plymouth, Cambridge, Burton, Luton and Southampton.

Blackpool, who are battling to avoid relegation to League One and Port Vale are keen to bring in a new manager with a proven track in League One with Hurst having guided Shrewsbury to the third-tier play-off final in 2017-18 before leaving for Ipswich.

Port Vale are currently 18th in League One with 46 points from 43 games this season and the three teams above them all have at least a game in hand on the struggling side.

Port Vale have failed to win a game since the beginning of March when they beat 19th-placed MK Dons 1-0 and have lost four out of their last five league matches.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-blackpool-and-port-vale-in-race-to-ap

New Manager Betting on 11:35 - Apr 21 with 5468 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 19:58 - Apr 20 by spell_chekker

An article from Football Insider who've been a reliable source in transfer windows:

Sources: Blackpool and Port Vale in race to appoint Grimsby boss Paul Hurst

Grimsby Town boss Paul Hurst is under consideration for the manager’s jobs at Blackpool and Port Vale, sources have told Football Insider.

Championship strugglers Blackpool are searching for a new manager to replace Mick McCarthy for next season, while Port Vale are beginning their hunt for a new boss following the sacking of Darrell Clarke earlier this week.

Hurst, 48, has impressed during his second stint at Grimsby winning promotion from the National League last season and having them on course for their highest league finish in 17 years this term.

The former Ipswich and Shrewsbury manager has won many admirers having masterminded Grimsby’s historical run to the quarter-finals of the FA Cup for the first time since 1939.

In doing so, his side became the first team in FA Cup history to knock out five teams from a higher division from the first round by seeing off Plymouth, Cambridge, Burton, Luton and Southampton.

Blackpool, who are battling to avoid relegation to League One and Port Vale are keen to bring in a new manager with a proven track in League One with Hurst having guided Shrewsbury to the third-tier play-off final in 2017-18 before leaving for Ipswich.

Port Vale are currently 18th in League One with 46 points from 43 games this season and the three teams above them all have at least a game in hand on the struggling side.

Port Vale have failed to win a game since the beginning of March when they beat 19th-placed MK Dons 1-0 and have lost four out of their last five league matches.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-blackpool-and-port-vale-in-race-to-ap

The latest development is Brian Barry Murphy moving up to 8/1:

Graham Alexander 4/1
Neil Critchley 4/1
Karl Robinson 6/1
Brian Barry Murphy: 8/1
Pete Wild 8/1
Stephen Dobbie 8/1
Ian Evatt 10/1
Leam Richardson 12/1

New Manager Betting on 11:29 - Apr 22 with 5448 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 11:35 - Apr 21 by spell_chekker

The latest development is Brian Barry Murphy moving up to 8/1:

Graham Alexander 4/1
Neil Critchley 4/1
Karl Robinson 6/1
Brian Barry Murphy: 8/1
Pete Wild 8/1
Stephen Dobbie 8/1
Ian Evatt 10/1
Leam Richardson 12/1

A significant move with Alexander shortening to evens.

I'm not sure about this, wouldn't be my first choice. Why always ex-nobber managers?

Graham Alexander 1/1
Brian Barry Murphy 10/1
Pete Wild 10/1
Neil Critchley 10/1
Karl Robinson 14/1
Leam Richardson 14/1
Stephen Dobbie 14/1
Ian Evatt 20/1

New Manager Betting on 05:10 - Apr 23 with 5435 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 11:29 - Apr 22 by spell_chekker

A significant move with Alexander shortening to evens.

I'm not sure about this, wouldn't be my first choice. Why always ex-nobber managers?

Graham Alexander 1/1
Brian Barry Murphy 10/1
Pete Wild 10/1
Neil Critchley 10/1
Karl Robinson 14/1
Leam Richardson 14/1
Stephen Dobbie 14/1
Ian Evatt 20/1

Grimsby manager Paul Hurst, who's never been in the betting, distances himself from the Blackpool vacancy.

If ever there was a story whipped up by an agent then this is it:

https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/04/21/a-bit-of-a-joke-grimsby-town-manager-respond

New Manager Betting on 05:16 - Apr 23 with 5433 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 05:10 - Apr 23 by spell_chekker

Grimsby manager Paul Hurst, who's never been in the betting, distances himself from the Blackpool vacancy.

If ever there was a story whipped up by an agent then this is it:

https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/04/21/a-bit-of-a-joke-grimsby-town-manager-respond

Alexander's still the evens favourite but Dobbies moved up to 2/1 second favourite after the Birmingham win.

Probably due to fan money going on after a good victory.

Critchley drifting :

Graham Alexander 1/1
Stephen Dobbie 2/1
Brian Barry Murphy 10/1
Pete Wild 10/1
Neil Critchley 10/1
Karl Robinson 14/1
Leam Richardson 14/1
Ian Evatt 20/1

New Manager Betting on 05:17 - Apr 23 with 5430 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 05:16 - Apr 23 by spell_chekker

Alexander's still the evens favourite but Dobbies moved up to 2/1 second favourite after the Birmingham win.

Probably due to fan money going on after a good victory.

Critchley drifting :

Graham Alexander 1/1
Stephen Dobbie 2/1
Brian Barry Murphy 10/1
Pete Wild 10/1
Neil Critchley 10/1
Karl Robinson 14/1
Leam Richardson 14/1
Ian Evatt 20/1

The club's doing a good job keeping the manager search under wraps while the relegation issues are being decided.

New Manager Betting on 05:23 - Apr 25 with 5392 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 05:17 - Apr 23 by spell_chekker

The club's doing a good job keeping the manager search under wraps while the relegation issues are being decided.

Alexander odds on at 1/2

New Manager Betting on 20:47 - Apr 27 with 5357 viewsspell_chekker

New Manager Betting on 05:23 - Apr 25 by spell_chekker

Alexander odds on at 1/2

Practically no movement since last weekend.

That means nobody knows anything about anything.

The club's running a tight ship.

The Lord only knows why Alexander's leading the betting 'cos it's obviously a load of rubbish and Dobbie's running him close simply because some fan money's been placed on him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024