Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Released list ? 08:54 - May 5 with 4363 viewspaulhoop2

Is it not normally out by now ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Released list ? on 09:27 - May 5 with 3596 viewsTonto

they usually wait until the season is actually over, rather than just metaphorically so.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Released list ? on 09:33 - May 5 with 3571 viewsE15Hoop

Released list ? on 09:27 - May 5 by Tonto

they usually wait until the season is actually over, rather than just metaphorically so.

Exactly - especially as all the players are still officially under contract, as they've all got a game of the season left to play!
Released list ? on 09:33 - May 5 with 3571 viewspaulhoop2

Thought they usually let you no so they get farewell etc ? Last season we knew ahead of the game

Released list ? on 09:46 - May 5 with 3520 viewsDWQPR

I believe Lionel Messi is on that list. Might help to improve possession. Don’t know whose place he would take though!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Released list ? on 09:49 - May 5 with 3508 viewsNorthernr

Released list ? on 09:33 - May 5 by paulhoop2

Thought they usually let you no so they get farewell etc ? Last season we knew ahead of the game

We actually didn't, and Barbet was left to do a lap of the pitch with his wife and kid waving at an empty ground.

We did under Holloway so Mackie and Onuoha had a chance for a farewell.

This year I'm hoping for a list as long as Idrissa Sylla's neck.
Released list ? on 10:05 - May 5 with 3443 viewsngbqpr

Opens book on first poster to answer 'Les'...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Released list ? on 10:13 - May 5 with 3397 viewsDannyPaddox

My first thought was ‘Released List’ is some kind of pardon a King traditionally gives on the weekend he is crowned. I was sure I was gonna read “He’s let Glitter out!
Released list ? on 10:23 - May 5 with 3337 viewsizlingtonhoop

Released list ? on 10:13 - May 5 by DannyPaddox

My first thought was ‘Released List’ is some kind of pardon a King traditionally gives on the weekend he is crowned. I was sure I was gonna read “He’s let Glitter out!

Speaking of prisoners and Linford Christie (Stadium).
Yesterday I found out that John McVicar died on September 6, How did I miss that?
Ah, September 6, lots of other stuff going on.
That's when the Queen died after meeting Liz Truss, Innit?
Or Something...
[Post edited 5 May 2023 10:31]
Login to get fewer ads

Released list ? on 10:24 - May 5 with 3342 viewsE15Hoop

Released list ? on 10:13 - May 5 by DannyPaddox

Rumour has it that GG's been invited to one of Andy's "special parties" (allegedly). But he's only allowed to attend if he can prove he doesn't sweat..
Released list ? on 10:37 - May 5 with 3264 viewspaulhoop2

Sorry Clive thought we knew about Charlie old age muddying Ollie years with warbs !

Released list ? on 11:11 - May 5 with 3166 viewsLongsufferingR

The list is already available:

https://www.qpr.co.uk/squads/first-team/
Released list ? on 12:23 - May 5 with 2976 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

#AnnounceRelease
Released list ? on 12:42 - May 5 with 2892 viewsHantsR

Welease Bawabbas?
Released list ? on 12:47 - May 5 with 2865 viewsHarbour

Released list ? on 09:49 - May 5 by Northernr

We actually didn't, and Barbet was left to do a lap of the pitch with his wife and kid waving at an empty ground.

Think West London sport suggesting Albert on his way out?
Released list ? on 13:00 - May 5 with 2809 viewsdmm

Released list ? on 12:47 - May 5 by Harbour

Think West London sport suggesting Albert on his way out?

No. WLS has Ainsworth suggesting he'll be with us for another season.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-ainsworth-three-qpr-players-had
Released list ? on 19:07 - May 5 with 2508 viewsderbyhoop

Albert has another year on his contract.
Martin looking for a new deal.
Neither are going to add the necessary pace that we need.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Released list ? on 20:16 - May 5 with 2418 viewsLazyFan

At a guess, despite what Wildthing said, Martin will not be renewed, and JoJo will be allowed to join a Norway club for free.

Uncle will be kept as he does not want to go anywhere and it would look bad to force him out. And I think we need to offer Kakay a new deal too. Which he would probably sign.

The real problem is Dykes and Willock (assuming they obviously exercise the 1 year option) are now in their last year. So, either they sign a new contract (very unlikely) or we sell them on the cheap this summer.

This is the immediate business that needs to be done. Before any other fantasy talk.

zzzzzzzzzz

Released list ? on 21:28 - May 5 with 2293 viewsE15Hoop

Released list ? on 20:16 - May 5 by LazyFan

At a guess, despite what Wildthing said, Martin will not be renewed, and JoJo will be allowed to join a Norway club for free.

Uncle will be kept as he does not want to go anywhere and it would look bad to force him out. And I think we need to offer Kakay a new deal too. Which he would probably sign.

The real problem is Dykes and Willock (assuming they obviously exercise the 1 year option) are now in their last year. So, either they sign a new contract (very unlikely) or we sell them on the cheap this summer.

This is the immediate business that needs to be done. Before any other fantasy talk.

What makes you so certain that Martin will not be renewed?
Released list ? on 21:42 - May 5 with 2257 viewsdmm

Released list ? on 20:16 - May 5 by LazyFan

Kakay's contract runs to 2024
Released list ? on 21:44 - May 5 with 2240 viewsstainrods_elbow

Let's hope said list is not instead the length of Andrew Impey's!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Released list ? on 11:07 - May 6 with 1884 viewsPaddyhoops

What a difference Barbet would have made this season .
Badly missed.
Released list ? on 11:13 - May 6 with 1860 viewsE15Hoop

Released list ? on 11:07 - May 6 by Paddyhoops

Badly missed.

Well said PH. I think GA and RD woukld have loved to have had him as another of their appointed leaders.
Released list ? on 11:21 - May 6 with 1834 viewsWatford_Ranger

Released list ? on 11:07 - May 6 by Paddyhoops

Badly missed.

There was that game we had Clarke-Salter.
Released list ? on 11:24 - May 6 with 1822 viewsjohnhoop

The year that really p-ssed me off was the one where they got rid of Clint Hill and Ale Faurlin without us being aware of it so we weren’t able to give them a proper send-off, (which they obviously richly deserved) in the final game.
I think that was during Hasselbaink’s tenure.
Released list ? on 11:29 - May 6 with 1792 viewsE15Hoop

Released list ? on 11:24 - May 6 by johnhoop

The year that really p-ssed me off was the one where they got rid of Clint Hill and Ale Faurlin without us being aware of it so we weren’t able to give them a proper send-off, (which they obviously richly deserved) in the final game.
I think that was during Hasselbaink’s tenure.

When questioned about it, Hasselbaink was seen to just gently shrug his shoulders and utter the following phrase of deep, indisputable wisdom , clearly learnt from years of studying philosophy of all strands and cultures:

"It is what it is".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024