Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So that was the surprise! 17:11 - Aug 12 with 3516 viewsFredManRave

And Sinton mentioned a big signing coming in during the week...

Watford Schmatford.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

So that was the surprise! on 17:13 - Aug 12 with 3473 viewsMedwayR

Tall or wide, or both? How big?

It's Akinfenwa isn't it...
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 17:14]

Poll: Who’s better?

So that was the surprise! on 17:19 - Aug 12 with 3323 viewsFredManRave

So that was the surprise! on 17:13 - Aug 12 by MedwayR

Tall or wide, or both? How big?

It's Akinfenwa isn't it...
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 17:14]

At this stage, just know that he's 32 years old.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

So that was the surprise! on 17:30 - Aug 12 with 3139 viewsdmm

Surprise? Totally out of nowhere. Look it wasn't perfect but is much closer to where we need to be if we're going to survive.

I'm not going to totally take back what I said about Ainsworth post Watford but I will acknowledge that today he showed he can pick the right tactics.

Cardiff were one of the fancied teams for the drop and for much of the game they looked it. We will play far better teams than them, with two of them coming next week. Those two games will give a fuller perspective on where we are.
So that was the surprise! on 17:39 - Aug 12 with 2976 viewsMatch82

So that was the surprise! on 17:30 - Aug 12 by dmm

Surprise? Totally out of nowhere. Look it wasn't perfect but is much closer to where we need to be if we're going to survive.

I'm not going to totally take back what I said about Ainsworth post Watford but I will acknowledge that today he showed he can pick the right tactics.

Cardiff were one of the fancied teams for the drop and for much of the game they looked it. We will play far better teams than them, with two of them coming next week. Those two games will give a fuller perspective on where we are.

Very true but even if we lose both, the points on the board is going to feel huge. I wouldn't have wanted to be going into our 5th game having lost 4 on the bounce...
So that was the surprise! on 17:41 - Aug 12 with 2949 viewsLordPork

So that was the surprise! on 17:19 - Aug 12 by FredManRave

that rules out Harry Kane.....
So that was the surprise! on 17:42 - Aug 12 with 2920 viewsLongsufferingR

I thought he was referring to a big signing made last week, ie Cook. Not sure he would be giving away news of a transfer not yet completed.
So that was the surprise! on 17:42 - Aug 12 with 2915 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kylian Mbappe would be a good addition to the squad IMO. Obvs, he'll have to wait his chance, but the type of signing we should be making.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

So that was the surprise! on 17:43 - Aug 12 with 2895 viewsCLAREMAN1995

That would be good news but I mis heard what he said .I thought he said Cook was a huge signing and made the difference this week but could be wrong there .
Either way holding out for 11 minutes against that barrage of pressure will really help us
Login to get fewer ads

So that was the surprise! on 17:46 - Aug 12 with 2826 viewsHayesender

I had to listen to the Cardiff commentary on my stream, but they were surprisingly not too biased at all.

Very complimentary about Smyth and Dykes, not so about Adomah

Poll: Shamima Beghum

So that was the surprise! on 17:51 - Aug 12 with 2758 viewsbaz_qpr

I started the thread "Pull the trigger now" last week but I think Ainsworth has bought himself some more time for sure. We for the first time looked organised and not just in a park the bus way. I think the return to Warburton 3-4-2-1 formation with Dykes playing behind Armstrong was inspired to be honest as was playing Smyth at wing back. We nearly threw it away with the subs, and whilst I appreciate the cupboard is bare Albert at wing back (Especially alongside Kakay) is no longer viable with a carbon copy air shot in defence.

We desperately needed to calm down and hold and keep the ball for the last 20 minutes if this is the way we are going to play then we need RWB another CB and a couple of Midfielders. I fear if/when we lose Chair this plan falls apart but for now it will certainly do with what we've got. Also very suprised at the Richards for Chair sub when it was crying out for SDM for a bit of bite and energy
So that was the surprise! on 18:02 - Aug 12 with 2588 viewsdmm

So that was the surprise! on 17:51 - Aug 12 by baz_qpr

I started the thread "Pull the trigger now" last week but I think Ainsworth has bought himself some more time for sure. We for the first time looked organised and not just in a park the bus way. I think the return to Warburton 3-4-2-1 formation with Dykes playing behind Armstrong was inspired to be honest as was playing Smyth at wing back. We nearly threw it away with the subs, and whilst I appreciate the cupboard is bare Albert at wing back (Especially alongside Kakay) is no longer viable with a carbon copy air shot in defence.

We desperately needed to calm down and hold and keep the ball for the last 20 minutes if this is the way we are going to play then we need RWB another CB and a couple of Midfielders. I fear if/when we lose Chair this plan falls apart but for now it will certainly do with what we've got. Also very suprised at the Richards for Chair sub when it was crying out for SDM for a bit of bite and energy

I liked the freedom Chair had to play right across the front line. He was also very useful when dropping deeper into CM. If Willock's off perhaps we can keep him for another season. He'd be a big loss.
So that was the surprise! on 18:13 - Aug 12 with 2434 viewsBoston

So that was the surprise! on 17:19 - Aug 12 by FredManRave

Another African dodgy birth cert😉

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

So that was the surprise! on 18:16 - Aug 12 with 2391 viewsRangersDave

not sure where we will get one, but a left sided Armstrong would liven things up , when SA gets knackered, as lets face it, the oppo 'dont like fast buggers tearing them a new one.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

So that was the surprise! on 18:22 - Aug 12 with 2317 viewsDamo1962

I hope I'm wrong, but we seem more able to grind out results on the crowd than at LR. Improving on our woeful season at home last season needs to e addressed ASAP....along with fitness. A couple of more new faces in, with Dunne and Colback fit and ready...and things could start to improve. Forget about Willock,Richards andJCS...they are no use to us.We proved today we can go toe to toe with one of the teams, who will in all probability be keeping us company in the lower reaches all season. If we could finish where we are now...we will have done all that can be realisticly expected.
So that was the surprise! on 18:27 - Aug 12 with 2248 viewsBluce_Ree

I've got a business idea. You know Hello Fresh and Gousto?

Well, how about a service that we set up in Cardiff where we send out boxes of our shit. Because they seem to love eating it!

2-1 to the motherf**king SUPERS.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

So that was the surprise! on 19:08 - Aug 12 with 1968 viewsenfieldargh

So that was the surprise! on 17:42 - Aug 12 by LongsufferingR

I thought he was referring to a big signing made last week, ie Cook. Not sure he would be giving away news of a transfer not yet completed.

think he was referring to Cook

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024