Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. 10:57 - Aug 16 with 2152 viewsDannyPaddox

Any ST holders on the automatic cup game scheme? Have you been notified of anything? Is it being uploaded on e-season ticket or paper-one sent in post? I’ve heard zilch. Asking cos if it’s been sent in post I’ll go through all my unopened junk mail and bill-looking letters rather than contact the box-office.

Sorry to bring up a QPR request and interrupt the convos on ULEZ, Celtic, Steely Dan (FFS), Karl Read (whoever he is) and the Women’s football 😆🙏🏼
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 11:02 - Aug 16 with 2124 viewsNorthernr

I wondered this myself. I'm on the scheme, I've been charged for it, and credited with the loyalty points, so I presume it's just loaded onto my digital season ticket, but I have a vague recollection it used to send you a separate email/digital ticket for the cup games. I've heard nothing like you.
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 11:16 - Aug 16 with 2060 viewstoboboly

They tried to tell me I was on the auto cup scheme. I'm not.

I would check with them but no idea whether they will know based on my experience.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 11:24 - Aug 16 with 2008 viewsLanhoop

Season ticket holder but not on the scheme and going in my normal seat, they sent a digital ticket out. I'd assume you'd get the same and if you haven't got it then if it was me I'd call them and check.
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 11:49 - Aug 16 with 1921 viewsdaveB

Anyone planning to use Elizabeth line tonight it's knackered today
Nothing this morning getting to White City is now 1 train an hour, hopefully be sorted by tonight
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 11:50 - Aug 16 with 1918 viewsCateLeBonR

The name comes from a fictional a sex toy apparently. A steam powered dildo from the novel ‘Naked Lunch’.

Who knew?

*Edit - wrong thread.

0-3
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 11:51]
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 12:17 - Aug 16 with 1834 viewsdaveB

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2023/august/16/supporter-information-norwich/

Digital ticketing
Season ticket holders should ensure they have added their season ticket to their Apple/Android wallet ahead of the game. Please ensure you have removed any expired or previous passes from your wallet ahead of the game. Please note, only season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for this fixture or enrolled onto the Automatic Cup Tie Scheme will have entry available on their digital season ticket.

Match ticket holders should add their ticket to their Apple/Android wallet or display the QR code within the PDF attached on the ticket email which can be scanned on a mobile device or printed.

Supporters cannot access their tickets via the QPR App.

If you are yet to receive an email with your digital season ticket or match ticket, please check your junk/spam folder.

With automated turnstiles in operation at Loftus Road, supporters should ensure they have their tickets ready to scan as they approach the entrance. It is important fans arrive early to ensure timely entry into the stadium.
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 13:17 - Aug 16 with 1664 viewsWegerles_Stairs

[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 13:18]
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 13:51 - Aug 16 with 1589 viewsHunterhoop

Am I being stupid, can you pay on the gate/at the box office tonight?

I cannot see any reference to it being all ticket or not anywhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 14:05 - Aug 16 with 1561 viewsdaveB

Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 13:51 - Aug 16 by Hunterhoop

Am I being stupid, can you pay on the gate/at the box office tonight?

I cannot see any reference to it being all ticket or not anywhere.

Yeah you can get a ticket on the night
Fifth & Most Important Norwich Cup game thread - You won’t believe etc. on 15:24 - Aug 16 with 1419 viewsDannyPaddox

Actually had a bit of bad luck. Popped in to the box office as I was working local and explained the situation. As I suspected the ticket hadn’t been loaded due to some perennial admin problem but my seat had been reserved and the lad sorted my ticket out then and there. So I guess I’m gonna have to go. Thanks for all the replies anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024