Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? 17:35 - Sep 2 with 2161 viewsFredManRave

MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 17:38 - Sep 2 with 2121 viewsFredManRave

Personally, should be any one of the Top 3 as they were match winning performances.

But how do you separate them? What's the deciding factor.

Without Begovich, we're down at HT, probably?

Smyth in defence as well as setting up the goal?

Dozzell, for the worldy that got us on the way to a great win?

Be interesting to see the final result....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 17:56 - Sep 2 with 2036 viewsnix

MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 17:38 - Sep 2 by FredManRave

Personally, should be any one of the Top 3 as they were match winning performances.

But how do you separate them? What's the deciding factor.

Without Begovich, we're down at HT, probably?

Smyth in defence as well as setting up the goal?

Dozzell, for the worldy that got us on the way to a great win?

Be interesting to see the final result....

I agree with all of that. Mention also for fantastic tackle that saved a goal from Dozzell. Ainsworth definitely getting the best out of him. And I think he benefits from Colback covering so much ground in midfield and covering back.

But Begovic and Smyth also fab performances. I’d have to give it to Begovic though for saving us in the first half. Us scoring first gave us so much confidence.
MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 18:12 - Sep 2 with 1932 viewsstinkydad

Really difficult choice but I gave it to Dozzell. Not necessarily because he was better than the others but because that performance was such a step up from what we are used to I felt he deserved it.

We shouldn't be that surprised to see Begovic turning in saves like he has today and Smyth has been showing that sort of form for a few games now. Hopefully Dozzell will gain a huge amount of confidence from that game and push on.
MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 18:37 - Sep 2 with 1841 viewsBrianMcCarthy

MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 17:56 - Sep 2 by nix

I agree with all of that. Mention also for fantastic tackle that saved a goal from Dozzell. Ainsworth definitely getting the best out of him. And I think he benefits from Colback covering so much ground in midfield and covering back.

But Begovic and Smyth also fab performances. I’d have to give it to Begovic though for saving us in the first half. Us scoring first gave us so much confidence.

If we don't give it to a keeper today, we never will! :)

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 20:38 - Sep 2 with 1660 viewsDoudou87

My heart wants to go with Dozzell for proving all the critics wrong and continuing his encouraging form but it has to be Begovic. His distribution might have been poor but his shop stopping was class today and kept us in the game.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 20:40 - Sep 2 with 1649 viewsNoelmc

In my ratings I gave 8's to Begovich, Colback, Dozzell & Smyth but felt Asmir just edged it for MOTM based on the number of key moments he was involved in which swung the result our way.

I think it's great though that we had 4-5 players ( with Chair) competing for MOTM with such good performances!
MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside? on 20:42 - Sep 2 with 1638 viewskensalriser

Is this Dozzell's longest run of starts for us? Sometimes that's all a player needs to perform at or near his best, especially when they're younger.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2023 16:05]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024