Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Boys have given me everything 18:53 - Oct 7 with 2191 viewspriceyparkrangers

When will he give up patronising us and making himself look a mug with this ridiculous quote of “the boys have given me everything”… no they haven’t. It’s deluded and embarrassing. And tbh I wanted him here so I hold hands up, wrong appointment, and I’m gutted about it
The Boys have given me everything on 12:59 - Oct 8 with 1869 viewsDorse

'The boys have given me everything... high blood pressure, a nervous twitch, heart palpitations, accelerated hair loss, spontaneous diarrhoea - the fcuking lot'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Boys have given me everything on 13:09 - Oct 8 with 1820 viewsQPRSteve

That's where we're going wrong! Playing boys instead of men.
The Boys have given me everything on 13:37 - Oct 8 with 1726 viewsqpr1976

IF they genuinely have……
Then what he saying is they are clearly not good enough to compete at this level or avoid relegation.

We stayed up last season essentially because we banked enough points by mid October to sit Top of the League.
The Boys have given me everything on 13:54 - Oct 8 with 1670 viewsDejR_vu

If they’re giving everything then there’s only two possible explanations for what’s happening, either they’re not good enough or the coaching staff isn’t good enough. I know which my money is on.

If, of course, they’re not giving everything it must be because they know the answer to the first question.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The Boys have given me everything on 14:15 - Oct 8 with 1573 viewsHellBlazer

To be honest, if that is them 'giving their all' then...

1) We're done for. We'll have a better goal difference if we just forfeit every game now!
2) Our wage bill should be non existent. Imagine some of these players are on £5k+ a week. Its actually sickening.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2023 14:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024