Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you having fun yet? - Preview 21:18 - Dec 8 with 4243 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61419
Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 21:37 - Dec 8 with 4156 viewscolinallcars

Is that our new Australian striker ?
Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 22:27 - Dec 8 with 3997 viewsAndybrat

Tough challenge, probably toughest under the new regime. We need all the help we can get, can someone make sure E17 does the match thread. For some reason I have become more superstitious, desperate to cling to anything Mrs Andybrat says
Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 09:36 - Dec 9 with 3294 viewsAntti_Heinola

Great preview Clive.
I’ve always been in the same camp. I don’t expect us to win anything, I go to football to have a good time. Obviously a win is a win, but as I argued at the time of Gaz’s appointment, it’s rare that attritional football works in the top 2 divisions these days, maybe even lower. And if you pay like that AND you don’t win, what’s the point? People say ‘i’d rather be in the play offs playing long ball than mid table playing tippy tappy’ but it’s a false argument because teams playing that well are no longer successful in this division. As much as we say its a poor league (which i don’t believe - people say it because of the proliferation of highlights football and fifa) it is a very tough league with s some great players. ‘Possession can do one’ is not an attitude you can afford to have.
Give me fun football any day.
Mind you, we’ll likely lose today and I’ll be gutted.

Bare bones.

Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 09:43 - Dec 9 with 3277 viewsNorthernr

Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 09:36 - Dec 9 by Antti_Heinola

Great preview Clive.
I’ve always been in the same camp. I don’t expect us to win anything, I go to football to have a good time. Obviously a win is a win, but as I argued at the time of Gaz’s appointment, it’s rare that attritional football works in the top 2 divisions these days, maybe even lower. And if you pay like that AND you don’t win, what’s the point? People say ‘i’d rather be in the play offs playing long ball than mid table playing tippy tappy’ but it’s a false argument because teams playing that well are no longer successful in this division. As much as we say its a poor league (which i don’t believe - people say it because of the proliferation of highlights football and fifa) it is a very tough league with s some great players. ‘Possession can do one’ is not an attitude you can afford to have.
Give me fun football any day.
Mind you, we’ll likely lose today and I’ll be gutted.

Today will be v difficult.
Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 09:53 - Dec 9 with 3235 viewsgazza1

Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 09:43 - Dec 9 by Northernr

It will be tough today but winnable...Hull are no mugs.

I would always choose 3 points over playing well and loosing, cant understand why anyone would think differently. Play well and you will generally win and btw, it is a weak division with a lot of poor teams but the difficulty is the amount of games played.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 9:56]
Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 10:49 - Dec 9 with 3106 viewsCateLeBonR

Getting the most out of our squad players was always going to be key this season. It means that our better players are not being flogged to death (a la Warburton) and you’ll hopefully get a better level of performance. I guess the danger is that against the better teams the limitations of the squad players will be exposed but hopefully this is offset by having our better players fitter and fresher for those games.

Anyway slightly disappointed that we won’t be getting the Salter and Vinegre pair up today but I’d be happy with grinding out a draw and then have a real go against Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday. More points to help get us out of our pickle but maybe Marti has other ideas (he usually does!).
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 10:51]
Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 12:26 - Dec 9 with 2870 viewsAntti_Heinola

Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 09:43 - Dec 9 by Northernr

Fully expecting to lose. We played well for an hour out of the last 3, stoke and preston were forgiving, hull won’t be.

Bare bones.

Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 12:49 - Dec 9 with 2812 viewsNoelmc

Totally agree with you on wanting to watch. ‘QPR Football’.

Also loved the line ‘If we'd been able to buy Barton at his true valuation and sell him at what he thinks he's worth we'd have wiped out our FFP problems in one transfer.’

Thanks for the preview.
Login to get fewer ads

Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 13:30 - Dec 9 with 2721 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent preview. Thanks Clive.

Appetite well and truly whetted.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 17:10 - Dec 9 with 2505 viewsFredManRave

Will the next preview title be, "Have you come yet?"

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 21:42 - Dec 9 with 2162 viewsterryb

I think that we can all agree that we are having fun!
Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 00:24 - Dec 10 with 1970 viewsHanwellHoop

If I could give you 2 up votes Clive, then I would. All the time normally, but feeling that one a lot. Especially after another great result today/Saturday.
Are you having fun yet? - Preview on 10:14 - Dec 10 with 1735 viewsNoelmc

Apologies, Clive. Re-read it after the match and down-voted it by mistake with fat fingers, when I meant to check if I’d upvoted it yesterday. Please count it as an upvote 😀.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024