Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ginger dynamo. 19:22 - Jan 20 with 7595 viewsconnell10

Without doubt my man of the match .A better midfield performance from a Rangers fan I've yet to witness this season and he didn't get booked ....well played that man.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Ginger dynamo. on 19:23 - Jan 20 with 6355 viewsHarbour

Yes he did good I think Cook shaded it for me. Proper Clint hill any sign of danger row z!
The Ginger dynamo. on 19:32 - Jan 20 with 6234 viewsBoston

Colback's an R?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Ginger dynamo. on 19:40 - Jan 20 with 6157 viewsconnell10

The Ginger dynamo. on 19:32 - Jan 20 by Boston

Colback's an R?

A few more performances like today and I'd say very much so.

The Ginger dynamo. on 19:53 - Jan 20 with 6058 viewsNoDiddley

Agree, Best player on the pitch today & kept his calm!
The Ginger dynamo. on 19:57 - Jan 20 with 6021 viewssouthbound_tram

Thought he looked set for a quiet one before the first goal. After that he really stepped up, to me he looked a completely different player. Maybe a confidence/belief thing.
[Post edited 21 Jan 10:29]
The Ginger dynamo. on 22:17 - Jan 20 with 5700 viewsHayesender

Hope he doesn't get a ban for throwing something back into the neanderthals

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The Ginger dynamo. on 22:19 - Jan 20 with 5685 viewsRangersw12

It's only taken him till January for him to turn up FFS

Great performance but he owes us big time
The Ginger dynamo. (n/t) on 23:06 - Jan 20 with 5463 viewsgazza1

Sadly you cannot see the good in him…..played well last week and has been our best midfielder all season….today he was very good, last week he was good too.
[Post edited 20 Jan 23:08]
Login to get fewer ads

The Ginger dynamo. on 23:10 - Jan 20 with 5439 viewshoops_legend

He’s been decent and when him and cook have been available we have always done better
The Ginger dynamo. on 23:19 - Jan 20 with 5384 viewsgazza1

The Ginger dynamo. on 19:57 - Jan 20 by southbound_tram

Thought he looked set for a quiet one before the first goal. After that he really stepped up, to me he looked a completely different player. Maybe a confidence/belief thing.
[Post edited 21 Jan 10:29]

He played well throughout the game….sadly another poster that doesn’t see it🙈🙈
The Ginger dynamo. on 23:35 - Jan 20 with 5322 viewsloftupper

He played well today, got away with a few obstructions and blocks that he may have been pulled up for with other refs.

He got caught by a late challenge in the first half that was exactly the type of challenge he had been making and getting booked for previously. Nice to be on the other side for a change.

More performances like this and we may have a chance.
The Ginger dynamo. on 00:40 - Jan 21 with 5171 viewsVancouverHoop

he's been in and out of the team because of injuries and suspensions. Like ice hockey players he plays on an edge where timing a check is everything. When you're not playing regularly it's hard to do. If he can stay healthy, and avoid late tackles he's a real asset.
The Ginger dynamo. on 07:31 - Jan 21 with 4884 viewsdmm

The Ginger dynamo. on 22:19 - Jan 20 by Rangersw12

It's only taken him till January for him to turn up FFS

Great performance but he owes us big time

I have to agree. For me, he's been disappointing all season, including last Sunday v Watford. But he was very good yesterday, albeit against an awful Millwall side. He has to maintain that level of form and fitness if we're to keep picking up points.
[Post edited 21 Jan 8:07]
The Ginger dynamo. on 07:43 - Jan 21 with 4834 viewsBklynRanger

Closed down well throughout and somehow avoided a yellow early on for hauling back their player right in front of the amiable but blind as fcuk lino.

But the most important thing he did was open up his stance every time he received a pass. Made a massive difference to our ability to move the ball forward.
Hopefully he can keep at it for the rest of the season.
The Ginger dynamo. on 08:05 - Jan 21 with 4772 viewsBlackCrowe

The Ginger dynamo. on 22:17 - Jan 20 by Hayesender

Hope he doesn't get a ban for throwing something back into the neanderthals

Yep i thought that at the time...it was a brain-fade thing to do. Immediately aftewards the ref was have a convo on his mic and i thought oh-oh, he could be in trouble here but thank god not.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Ginger dynamo. on 10:37 - Jan 21 with 4462 viewssouthbound_tram

The Ginger dynamo. on 23:19 - Jan 20 by gazza1

He played well throughout the game….sadly another poster that doesn’t see it🙈🙈

No, I though he was great today. I felt he was ordinary early on though and the first goal changed his attitude considerably. I'm pretty sure it would be hard to maintain a PMA in this group so something to rally around was maybe just the bit extra he needed.
The Ginger dynamo. on 10:44 - Jan 21 with 4435 viewsstevec

One of those rare occasions where the midfield held their own. So rare I think the last time that happened was in the pre Andre era.
The Ginger dynamo. on 11:56 - Jan 21 with 4319 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Ginger dynamo. on 23:35 - Jan 20 by loftupper

He played well today, got away with a few obstructions and blocks that he may have been pulled up for with other refs.

He got caught by a late challenge in the first half that was exactly the type of challenge he had been making and getting booked for previously. Nice to be on the other side for a change.

More performances like this and we may have a chance.

I thought he was clever in taking that tackle as he knew that he was going to get clattered but also that Sinclair was off the pitch and we were playing with 10 men for a short period. The tackle and subsequent delay allowed Sinclair to come back on.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Ginger dynamo. on 12:01 - Jan 21 with 4302 viewsT_Block

Yes fair point.Cooke also.The usual high calibre Chair(if only he could cross consistently),Armstrong.
I think Armstrong is the secret as the team changes when he gets going.Very raw and should be learning in League 1 to get to 70-80 appearances.Can shoot but only from a slight angle-needs coaching.First touch crap sometimes BUT BUT whole team changes when he is there.Love him to bits,desperate for him to improve…..

Team game though-all put a shift in.All did themselves proud

Need it over a 5-10 game period.

A lot depends on Cooke and Colback and scoring improving
The Ginger dynamo. on 12:19 - Jan 21 with 4244 viewsgazza1

The Ginger dynamo. on 10:37 - Jan 21 by southbound_tram

No, I though he was great today. I felt he was ordinary early on though and the first goal changed his attitude considerably. I'm pretty sure it would be hard to maintain a PMA in this group so something to rally around was maybe just the bit extra he needed.

Another poster who thought he was not playing well early on.....he was our best player for most of the match including the the first 20 odd minutes when many of the players were struggling. Take some time and watch the game on video and you will see how much of a big part he played for the Team even early on.
[Post edited 21 Jan 12:20]
The Ginger dynamo. on 14:15 - Jan 21 with 4094 viewsconnell10

The Ginger dynamo. on 12:19 - Jan 21 by gazza1

Another poster who thought he was not playing well early on.....he was our best player for most of the match including the the first 20 odd minutes when many of the players were struggling. Take some time and watch the game on video and you will see how much of a big part he played for the Team even early on.
[Post edited 21 Jan 12:20]

One little side step in the middle of the park when he lost 2 Millwall players and made space for himself was lovely play.

The Ginger dynamo. on 14:18 - Jan 21 with 4076 viewsNorthernr

I actually thought the best thing about him was the first 20 minutes. We came out obviously very low on confidence, and started horrendously really, so sloppy. Cannon looked like he didn't want to be there, kept giving it away and shrugging. Begovic really slack with an early back pass just rolled it straight out of play. Cannon and Cook gave away a completely needless corner which is lethal when you defend them as badly as we do. We just looked completely bereft. Colback was the only one in that time that was brave enough to show for the ball - actually want it, put himself in positions to receive it, and get it moving positively.

I thought he was excellent. More like that please.
The Ginger dynamo. on 14:34 - Jan 21 with 4026 viewsNorthantsHoop

Think what is important about our fragile side is that we must get ahead first, otherwise it's an uphill struggle. Good to see Colback at last performing to the standard expected of him, needs to keep this focus, rather than the stupid fouling at all costs approach of his time he so far.
The Ginger dynamo. on 14:41 - Jan 21 with 3997 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Ginger dynamo. on 14:18 - Jan 21 by Northernr

I actually thought the best thing about him was the first 20 minutes. We came out obviously very low on confidence, and started horrendously really, so sloppy. Cannon looked like he didn't want to be there, kept giving it away and shrugging. Begovic really slack with an early back pass just rolled it straight out of play. Cannon and Cook gave away a completely needless corner which is lethal when you defend them as badly as we do. We just looked completely bereft. Colback was the only one in that time that was brave enough to show for the ball - actually want it, put himself in positions to receive it, and get it moving positively.

I thought he was excellent. More like that please.

Cannon is a strange one he had a brutal first half and to be honest I think he has been a dissapointment so far
However he did take a certain goal off the line and picked it up a bit in the second half .
Very interesting to see how many needless corners we have given up then conceeded goals directly from during this horrific run.
I can think of at least 5 and with Cook wildly blasting that ball back towards you and your friends it certainly filled the place with panic.
Cannot wait for the report and penalty shout tonight
The Ginger dynamo. on 15:03 - Jan 21 with 3918 viewsjoolsyp

The Ginger dynamo. on 11:56 - Jan 21 by QPR_Hibs

I thought he was clever in taking that tackle as he knew that he was going to get clattered but also that Sinclair was off the pitch and we were playing with 10 men for a short period. The tackle and subsequent delay allowed Sinclair to come back on.

Definitely this - on the replay he left his foot in so he would get caught. Clever play. I didn’t think he had a great 25 mins at the start but as others have said he dominated things after the goal and was much more of the player I thought we’d signed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024