Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Coleman - Watford away 23:54 - Mar 6 with 2633 viewsQJumpingJack

It was great to see Andy in the away end this evening with the fans and cheering on the team.
I may be wrong but I don't think I have seen a Swans chairman in an away end for some time so credit to Andy for doing it.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 22:17 - Mar 7 with 632 viewsmagicdaps10

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 15:53 - Mar 7 by ReslovenSwan1

A disappointing stance by the owner of this site. Especially the low class earlier post.

The man and his assistant have made a huge personal commitment by moving themselves and their families over here. He has potentially put money into the club more than any living Welshman has ever done. (excluding Mr Morris)

They were criticised for be absentee owners and not investing. They now turn up for home and the odd away games and have personally invested millions and still get abuse.

He is doing his best. If it is not good enough he is heading home. Birch used Swansea as a stepping stone and is loved by all.

I like Coleman's profile and back him. He is accountable and brave. He has invested and backed himself. Fans should seek answers of their own shrinking organisation.

Enlighten us all and tell us how much he has put into the club?

A number will do.

I could potentially win the top prize in the lottery but reality will probably be that it won't happen.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 22:58 - Mar 7 with 593 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 20:13 - Mar 7 by Dr_Winston

It makes no difference whatsoever whether any monies have been invested directly into the club, into an LLP, or into any other corporate shenanigans. If Coleman and co want a return on their money, the team is going to have to do well to provide it. This obsession with irrelevant minutiae is maddeningly pointless.

Not only that, it distracts from the more concerning reality that the club is currently spending at least £10m+ per year more than it makes. I know that figure will confuse the hell out of the "Investment and Ambishun!" types who claim that not a penny is being put back into the club, but it is a simple fact that it is. It shouldn't be.

Then he shouldn’t go bleating about losing money if the source of the money he invested isn’t known and isn’t transparent.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 20:26 - Mar 8 with 384 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder if any of the executive team will be in the away end at Ashton Gate?
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 21:23 - Mar 8 with 350 viewsmax936

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 20:26 - Mar 8 by QJumpingJack

I wonder if any of the executive team will be in the away end at Ashton Gate?

Its not on the Tele box, thought it may have been on Sky

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 23:17 - Mar 8 with 301 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 21:23 - Mar 8 by max936

Its not on the Tele box, thought it may have been on Sky

👍

https://wwww.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62090/bristol-city-the-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024