Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thwarted, by the lack of sacrificial Virgins in New England 01:43 - Apr 8 with 969 viewsBoston

...we've elected to steal battery powered motor vehicles, these set ablaze as the shadow starts to encroach over the only true Gawd.
Ritual chanting of 'ignited' clap clap clap, 'ignited' clap clap clap, shall hasten the arrival of the Water Boys who'll slowly, very slowly, contain the inferno until 'Ramen' the Sun God is appeased and returns to globally warm our noodles.

Naked Kabuki dancing is optional, but recommended.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Thwarted, by the lack of sacrificial Virgins in New England on 21:51 - Apr 8 with 740 viewsBoston

Well the sun disappeared and out came the Corona, only a couple of bottles left now.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Thwarted, by the lack of sacrificial Virgins in New England on 08:28 - Apr 9 with 610 viewsDorse

I know what you mean about the virgins Boz. It's almost like they don't want get sacrificed! I blame social media.
[Post edited 9 Apr 8:28]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thwarted, by the lack of sacrificial Virgins in New England on 09:01 - Apr 9 with 564 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Ra.

As the yewts used to say in Ladbroke Grove.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Thwarted, by the lack of sacrificial Virgins in New England on 11:01 - Apr 9 with 493 viewsSonofpugwash

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Thwarted, by the lack of sacrificial Virgins in New England on 15:05 - Apr 9 with 374 viewscharmr

I was once an infant and I learnt as I grew to use my hands and how opposable thumbs work
and become able, to load and unload a dishwasher.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024