Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton Apologises 12:06 - Jan 17 with 3610 viewsHanwellHoop

for being a massive tit....... yet again

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/17/joey-barton-maggot-dietmar-hamann
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Barton Apologises on 12:14 - Jan 17 with 3570 viewsfakekerby

And some still want him back
Barton Apologises on 12:17 - Jan 17 with 3540 viewsBlackCrowe

Roughly transalted as 'Dietmar's solicitors contacted mine. Mine thought Ditemar had a strong case for defamation or something. I therefore have to apologise to avoid getting sued.

What a tw*t.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Barton Apologises on 12:17 - Jan 17 with 3539 viewsRed_Ranger

he covered every blade of grass
Barton Apologises on 12:19 - Jan 17 with 3527 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's what I thought too when I read it. God love him, but he's a fool of the lowest order.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barton Apologises on 13:05 - Jan 17 with 3396 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ffs, twitter is rubbish! People's exaggerated dependence on this only indicates a preference to rely on ill-formed opinions.

Aaaarrrrrgh!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Barton Apologises on 13:08 - Jan 17 with 3379 viewsClive_Anderson

If anyone says or does anything he doesn't like then he goes completely mental for a couple of hours, until he calms down and realises he's been a complete tw@t again. He can't help it.
Barton Apologises on 13:09 - Jan 17 with 3373 viewsJuzzie

Nietzsche would be spinning in his grave.

Intelligent? My 'arris.

Barton Apologises on 13:20 - Jan 17 with 3333 viewsBushman

Flawed characters?

Part of the job description historically down the Bush.

Come home Joey.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Login to get fewer ads

Barton Apologises on 13:21 - Jan 17 with 3327 viewsTacticalR

We know that once Barton gets into a scrap (verbal or physical) with someone, he loses self-control. His apologies may well be sincere. That doesn't mean he won't do it again.

He was on 5 Live a week or two ago talking about footballers being driven out of the UK (in this case Suarez), and said that he (Barton) had not been driven out of the country and had created his own problems, so he actually came across quite well.

Air hostess clique

Barton Apologises on 13:23 - Jan 17 with 3315 viewsdaveB

Hamann was hardly an angel in all this, i thought he was just as bad as Barton
Barton Apologises on 13:24 - Jan 17 with 3314 viewssimmo

Can we stop posting stuff about him now please? I have unfollowed him because I am sick to death of his pseudo intellectual controversy courting bollocks and I dont give a toss what he is doing or who he is speaking to.

Not a dig at anyone at all by the way, I've just had enough!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Barton Apologises on 13:35 - Jan 17 with 3259 viewsR_from_afar

Just about the only thing which could've made this season worse than it already is (and it's pretty damn awful) is having that prize idiot Barton playing for us.

Good riddance to a very average player

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Barton Apologises on 13:40 - Jan 17 with 3239 viewsDylanP

Barton Apologises on 13:05 - Jan 17 by isawqpratwcity

Ffs, twitter is rubbish! People's exaggerated dependence on this only indicates a preference to rely on ill-formed opinions.

Aaaarrrrrgh!

Hold on there fellow. That is a bit of an over-statement, don't you think?

Who are you talking about when you say "People's exaggerated dependence on this only indicates a preference to rely on ill-formed opinions."????

I would imagine most people who have Twitter accounts have it coz you can quickly see what you mates/celebrities are up to or how they react to events during the day. Personally, I like to see the reactions of QPR players after the games. Not exactly relying or exagerated dependence on anything!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Barton Apologises on 13:49 - Jan 17 with 3208 viewshoops_legend

Barton Apologises on 13:23 - Jan 17 by daveB

Hamann was hardly an angel in all this, i thought he was just as bad as Barton

He was telling Barton to act with some Decorum regarding the clubs that pay him handsomely (including the current club: QPR) what did he do wrong??
Barton Apologises on 14:09 - Jan 17 with 3167 viewsdaveB

Barton Apologises on 13:49 - Jan 17 by hoops_legend

He was telling Barton to act with some Decorum regarding the clubs that pay him handsomely (including the current club: QPR) what did he do wrong??

as Barton wasn't having a pop at either club i'm not sure what it had to do with him and he said plenty back to Barton by the look of it
Barton Apologises on 14:20 - Jan 17 with 3134 viewsClive_Anderson

Barton Apologises on 14:09 - Jan 17 by daveB

as Barton wasn't having a pop at either club i'm not sure what it had to do with him and he said plenty back to Barton by the look of it

It's amazing how there's always two people equally to blame in these sorts of incidents and yet coincidentally one of them is always Joey Barton.
Barton Apologises on 14:38 - Jan 17 with 3097 viewsdaveB

don't get me wrong i'm not defending our Joey, he's a moron but Hamann is no innocent victim
Barton Apologises on 14:48 - Jan 17 with 3067 viewsjamois

Barton Apologises on 14:38 - Jan 17 by daveB

don't get me wrong i'm not defending our Joey, he's a moron but Hamann is no innocent victim

Dave you're right to say that Hamman shouldn't have been involved in the first place but essentially he didn't really say anything derogatory to Joey. Joey went straight for the throat from the off. If half of it is true about his financial woes then he could probably have got a nice settlement out of it.

The thing that strikes me about Barton, when you read the text of the exchange, is that I think I understand his issue now. I think he might be bi-polar. No really, I do. Get some help Joey.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Barton Apologises on 16:00 - Jan 17 with 3003 viewskingsburyR

If JB put that in the public domain about me I would sue regardless if there was truth in it.

It was a vicious attack straight from the get go!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Barton Apologises on 16:37 - Jan 17 with 2963 viewsTacticalR

Barton Apologises on 14:48 - Jan 17 by jamois

Dave you're right to say that Hamman shouldn't have been involved in the first place but essentially he didn't really say anything derogatory to Joey. Joey went straight for the throat from the off. If half of it is true about his financial woes then he could probably have got a nice settlement out of it.

The thing that strikes me about Barton, when you read the text of the exchange, is that I think I understand his issue now. I think he might be bi-polar. No really, I do. Get some help Joey.

Once Barton *thinks* someone has wronged him in some way or other, he goes in for the kill. He tends to see things in a 'me against the world' way. I think the reason why he's so obsessed with Newcastle was that it was the one place where he was part of something - the player's committee.

As for Hamann, did anyone notice he said he blew £200,000 in one night's gambling?

Air hostess clique

Barton Apologises on 20:49 - Jan 17 with 2846 viewsted_hendrix

I really should join this twitter thing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton Apologises on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 2807 viewsspiritofshittu

Barton Apologises on 13:05 - Jan 17 by isawqpratwcity

Aaaarrrrrgh!

A helicopter crashed in central London on Wednesday and the news networks were relying on Twitter for on the ground reports and imagery.

Twitter is far from rubbish, it's a fantastic broadcast tool.

Barton is rubbish.

Very ill informed post...considering what happened yesterday!
Barton Apologises on 23:51 - Jan 17 with 2740 viewsthame_hoops

Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Barton Apologises on 00:15 - Jan 18 with 2726 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Barton Apologises on 20:49 - Jan 17 by ted_hendrix

I really should join this twitter thing.

Don't do it!

It's got to be Yarg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024