Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Problem with this site these days 22:18 - Dec 17 with 3726 viewsJJJack

Exhibit A - Darran starts a thread slaughtering the Secret Footballer (a respected insider within football who is presumably impartial to the Swans) for posting a blog which he thinks is bo**ocks and unnecessarily undermines the Club. His opinion so fair enough I say.

Exhibit B - Darran starts a thread about a rumour to do with a player , a Board member and God knows who else which , er, unnecessarily undermines the Club.

Some have rightly pointed out the problem here. Worryingly, most haven't.
The Problem with this site these days on 22:27 - Dec 17 with 3660 viewsHighjack

Rumours like that have no place on here. Good thing the thread was removed when it was to protect the identity of the animal involved, and the innocent shopkeeper who sold the jump leads unknowingly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Problem with this site these days on 22:30 - Dec 17 with 3618 viewsItchySphincter

The Problem with this site these days on 22:27 - Dec 17 by Highjack

Rumours like that have no place on here. Good thing the thread was removed when it was to protect the identity of the animal involved, and the innocent shopkeeper who sold the jump leads unknowingly.

I once started a thread abot Steven Gerrards's penis - I think it was the old site - and it kept getting deleted but I thought I wasn't posting it properly or that there was something wrong with the site so I kept re-posting it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Problem with this site these days on 22:31 - Dec 17 with 3615 viewsJJJack

The Problem with this site these days on 22:27 - Dec 17 by Highjack

You sir, are my favouritest poster on here. Occasionally you post something about football but mostly it's irreverent bullcwap ......and more the better for it!
The Problem with this site these days on 22:31 - Dec 17 with 3604 viewsNookiejack

The Blackpool owners sued some posters for certain posts on Blackpool message boards
The Problem with this site these days on 22:31 - Dec 17 with 3604 viewsJJJack

The Problem with this site these days on 22:30 - Dec 17 by ItchySphincter

I once started a thread abot Steven Gerrards's penis - I think it was the old site - and it kept getting deleted but I thought I wasn't posting it properly or that there was something wrong with the site so I kept re-posting it.

Did it get bigger each time ??!
The Problem with this site these days on 22:39 - Dec 17 with 3525 viewsraynor94

The Problem with this site these days on 22:31 - Dec 17 by Nookiejack

The Blackpool owners sued some posters for certain posts on Blackpool message boards

Which is why I'm amazed at a few actually naming names

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Problem with this site these days on 22:40 - Dec 17 with 3512 viewsicecoldjack

very well said by the OP .
The Problem with this site these days on 22:44 - Dec 17 with 3478 viewsDarran

Hang on a sec I never mentioned or alluded to any board member.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Problem with this site these days on 22:46 - Dec 17 with 3462 viewsHighjack

Good thing nobody mentioned the priest who has been walking like John Wayne ever since too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Problem with this site these days on 22:48 - Dec 17 with 3446 viewslancasterswan

In relation to Blackpool AFC my advice is do not pass any comment positive or negative about the owners. They have a track record of searching out across all social media what material may be actionable in court and moving as they think might be appropriate with considerable success. Check the backhenrystreet site for details and be careful.
The Problem with this site these days on 22:50 - Dec 17 with 3428 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well, he does have his fanboys does Darran............................
Agree entirely with your points

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Problem with this site these days on 22:52 - Dec 17 with 3412 viewslibertyx

The rumour was actually posted on Facebook. It was a Swansea city fan full
name and photo, couldn't believe what I was reading.

I think when some people post on Facebook they seem to lose all sense of responsibility.
The Problem with this site these days on 22:53 - Dec 17 with 3400 viewsSwanzay

The Problem with this site these days on 22:50 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Well, he does have his fanboys does Darran............................
Agree entirely with your points

Not doubt round like a swarm to anyone who disagrees...
The Problem with this site these days on 23:14 - Dec 17 with 3281 viewsskippyjack

Darran being a hypocrite shocker

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Problem with this site these days on 23:15 - Dec 17 with 3273 viewsLoyal

The Problem with this site these days on 22:48 - Dec 17 by lancasterswan

In relation to Blackpool AFC my advice is do not pass any comment positive or negative about the owners. They have a track record of searching out across all social media what material may be actionable in court and moving as they think might be appropriate with considerable success. Check the backhenrystreet site for details and be careful.

Fck em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Problem with this site these days on 23:19 - Dec 17 with 3242 viewslancasterswan

No please don't

for example, a pinned message...

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-24080.html

Just keep it buttoned
The Problem with this site these days on 23:24 - Dec 17 with 3212 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Problem with this site these days on 23:19 - Dec 17 by lancasterswan

No please don't

Just keep it buttoned

You are Owe/Carln Oyston and I hereby claim my 75,000 pounds........................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Problem with this site these days on 23:39 - Dec 17 with 3163 viewsblueytheblue

Secret footballer is respected? Hmm, interesting...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Problem with this site these days on 23:41 - Dec 17 with 3160 viewslancasterswan

Oh Please no I am not, if I were I would rather be eating my own feet. it was just a piece of advice.
The Problem with this site these days on 13:28 - Dec 18 with 2898 viewsHighjack

The Problem with this site these days on 23:19 - Dec 17 by lancasterswan

No please don't

Just keep it buttoned

To be fair there were individuals on that site that were openly accusing him of criminal activities which is obviously libellous.

They should have gone down the satirical route and superimposed his face onto Jabba the Hutts body with Orlandi chained up in a bikini.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024