Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Resealable cheese packets 15:41 - Nov 8 with 6687 viewsBklynRanger

They should put the resealable thing along the shorter side of the cheese rectangle. That way we the consumer could access the cheese without having to completely remove it from the packet every time. Who cuts their cheese along the long side? Unbelievable.
Resealable cheese packets on 16:25 - Nov 8 with 4781 viewsQPR_John

You know I have never considered that you may be on to something.
Resealable cheese packets on 16:30 - Nov 8 with 4764 viewsHanwellHoop

Im going on Dragons Den with this idea - cheers Bklyn!
Resealable cheese packets on 16:40 - Nov 8 with 4750 viewsFDC

[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 16:41]
Resealable cheese packets on 17:05 - Nov 8 with 4706 viewsBklynRanger

It's nice to see a healthy groundswell for my nuclear rage on this subject. That makes me feel a bit better though I'd rather not have left 300,000 of Deborah Meaden's money on the table.
Resealable cheese packets on 17:23 - Nov 8 with 4686 viewsSimonJames

Sherwood out.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Resealable cheese packets on 17:28 - Nov 8 with 4673 viewsGloryHunter

I think you'll find there's a technical reason for having it on the long side.
Resealable cheese packets on 17:29 - Nov 8 with 4673 viewsBerkoRanger

And now new Toblerone bars are to have longer spaces between the pyramids ie less chocolate. wot is going on?.....
Resealable cheese packets on 17:41 - Nov 8 with 4662 viewsQPR_John

Resealable cheese packets on 17:29 - Nov 8 by BerkoRanger

And now new Toblerone bars are to have longer spaces between the pyramids ie less chocolate. wot is going on?.....

If there are to be longer spaces between the pyramids then that must be filled with chocolate so how many pyramids must be removed to exceed the amount of excess chocolate between said pyramids.
Login to get fewer ads

Resealable cheese packets on 18:01 - Nov 8 with 4642 viewsted_hendrix

I have suffered with cheese access in the past, It got so bad in 2011 that I rang the cheese helpline and spoke to a Woman called Ralph who went out of her way in guiding me safely through my cheese access issues.

I'm now just about pretty much o.k. with cutting my cheese along the long side.

I'll look up the cheese helplines number a bit later after I've had my tea, with a bit of luck Ralph still works there.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Resealable cheese packets on 18:16 - Nov 8 with 4623 viewsPunteR

Welcome to the 21st century ...

Its a sealed container that collects the grated cheese as well as storing the cheese block keeping it fresh. None of that dried hard cheese.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Resealable cheese packets on 18:26 - Nov 8 with 4604 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Resealable cheese packets on 18:16 - Nov 8 by PunteR

Welcome to the 21st century ...

Its a sealed container that collects the grated cheese as well as storing the cheese block keeping it fresh. None of that dried hard cheese.

I've got one of them!

The reason the seal is on the longer side of the cheese is because it's harder to pull it out of a smaller opening and then shove it back in
Resealable cheese packets on 18:33 - Nov 8 with 4591 viewsBrightonhoop

Resealable cheese packets on 18:26 - Nov 8 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I've got one of them!

The reason the seal is on the longer side of the cheese is because it's harder to pull it out of a smaller opening and then shove it back in

Yes but the point is to not have to pull the whole block out in the first place, I believe.
Cathedral City my arse!
Resealable cheese packets on 18:39 - Nov 8 with 4582 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Resealable cheese packets on 18:33 - Nov 8 by Brightonhoop

Yes but the point is to not have to pull the whole block out in the first place, I believe.
Cathedral City my arse!

Even just pulling it out a little bit and trying to slide it back in to a tight hole can be an arduous task. It's not easy when you get my age, I can tell you.
Resealable cheese packets on 18:54 - Nov 8 with 4565 viewsBrightonhoop

Er, I trust we're still on cheese....?

How are you getting on Mr Jour?
Resealable cheese packets on 18:58 - Nov 8 with 4554 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Resealable cheese packets on 18:54 - Nov 8 by Brightonhoop

Er, I trust we're still on cheese....?

How are you getting on Mr Jour?

I'm doing grate....
Resealable cheese packets on 19:11 - Nov 8 with 4545 viewsBrightonhoop

Resealable cheese packets on 18:58 - Nov 8 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I'm doing grate....

Very poooor, that's very poor indeed. Gouda luck.
Resealable cheese packets on 19:17 - Nov 8 with 4532 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Resealable cheese packets on 19:11 - Nov 8 by Brightonhoop

Very poooor, that's very poor indeed. Gouda luck.

That's not very mature...
Resealable cheese packets on 19:19 - Nov 8 with 4525 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Is Remy available for the play-offs?

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Resealable cheese packets on 19:50 - Nov 8 with 4494 viewsCanadaRanger

Resealable cheese packets on 17:29 - Nov 8 by BerkoRanger

Those are the breaks...

(coat)
Resealable cheese packets on 22:59 - Nov 8 with 4387 viewswombat

Resealable cheese packets on 19:50 - Nov 8 by CanadaRanger

Those are the breaks...

(coat)

Excuse me , who grates to much cheese and then keeps it ?
If you make a sarnie slices of cheese only please , sandwich shops do grated cheese for sarnies it's wrong I tell you wrong .

Yummmm cheese

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Resealable cheese packets on 00:49 - Nov 9 with 4355 viewsBrightonhoop

Resealable cheese packets on 22:59 - Nov 8 by wombat

Excuse me , who grates to much cheese and then keeps it ?
If you make a sarnie slices of cheese only please , sandwich shops do grated cheese for sarnies it's wrong I tell you wrong .

Yummmm cheese

You're not wrong. I had a chat with a baker in Brighton, best baker in the land by a country mile by the way,Mr Raven, and he told me the grated cheddar for commercial use goes a lot further than sliced.
Anyway I digress, I swore I would never by grated cheese as sold in M&S and elsewhere, but have to confess to buying grated parmasan because the big wedges of the stuff go off before I use them all. The down side of this is not being able to slice of a thin bit with a razor, thinner than a Rizla, and lay on the tongue. I actually end up buying both.
It' a conspiracy I tell thee.
Resealable cheese packets on 09:15 - Nov 9 with 4286 viewsKonk

The cheese thing is all about access — they won’t have made the decision without a lot of thought, study groups etc. I’m backing their judgment.

An innovation that will definitely improve your life: the cardboard box that contains your cling film/tin foil roll — at each end of the box, there are some flaps in the centre that you push inwards, into the open ends of the cling film/tin foil roll. Once the box is locked onto the roll, your life will be at least twenty times better. Removing the correct amount of material becomes an absolute pleasure rather than a battle. I’ve shared this with about twenty friends and family, and no-one knew about it. Possibly the greatest innovation ever. Give it a whirl.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Resealable cheese packets on 10:22 - Nov 9 with 4249 viewsMick_S

Resealable cheese packets on 09:15 - Nov 9 by Konk

The cheese thing is all about access — they won’t have made the decision without a lot of thought, study groups etc. I’m backing their judgment.

An innovation that will definitely improve your life: the cardboard box that contains your cling film/tin foil roll — at each end of the box, there are some flaps in the centre that you push inwards, into the open ends of the cling film/tin foil roll. Once the box is locked onto the roll, your life will be at least twenty times better. Removing the correct amount of material becomes an absolute pleasure rather than a battle. I’ve shared this with about twenty friends and family, and no-one knew about it. Possibly the greatest innovation ever. Give it a whirl.

And this is how to poach an egg. Cling film rules.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Resealable cheese packets on 13:24 - Nov 9 with 4156 viewsSonofNorfolt

You can tell you're from Northolt.

Why doesn't Hovis, in conjunction with Heinz, produce slices of bread that have been given a tomato' baked bean' sauce filling?

The reason Brookers, that the cheese is opened length ways, is that when procuring your 8kg slab, the marketeeers know that at some stage you'll be in an alcoholic stupor of some sorts and thus will inaccurately seal your packet, therefore allowing the cheddar to oxidise and turn blue, rendering the product useless.
Ergo, you'll buy some more.
Hope this helps in your bright new Trump future?
Resealable cheese packets on 13:31 - Nov 9 with 4140 viewsMick_S

Resealable cheese packets on 13:24 - Nov 9 by SonofNorfolt

You can tell you're from Northolt.

Why doesn't Hovis, in conjunction with Heinz, produce slices of bread that have been given a tomato' baked bean' sauce filling?

The reason Brookers, that the cheese is opened length ways, is that when procuring your 8kg slab, the marketeeers know that at some stage you'll be in an alcoholic stupor of some sorts and thus will inaccurately seal your packet, therefore allowing the cheddar to oxidise and turn blue, rendering the product useless.
Ergo, you'll buy some more.
Hope this helps in your bright new Trump future?

The word is good.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024