Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Light at the end of the tunnel! 10:09 - Feb 27 with 3062 viewsDoomed

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/queens-park-rangers/kader-vertragsende/verein_

Light at the end of the tunnel, I’ve just been on the above website which lists the players out of contract at the end of this season; thankfully we can get rid of loads of garbage. In fact out of the 20 players out of contract I wouldn’t lose any sleep if we didn’t keep any of them. But the only 2 players I would consider keeping are:-
Armand Traoré (Has pace and is still young)
Alejandro Faurlín (Don’t know if he will ever get back to his best, but always gave 100%)
Who would you keep?
Light at the end of the tunnel! on 10:11 - Feb 27 with 3056 viewsStanisgod

Hogan Ephraim, just so he can get a testimonial !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 10:17 - Feb 27 with 3031 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 10:11 - Feb 27 by Stanisgod

Hogan Ephraim, just so he can get a testimonial !

Poor hoor probably wouldn't be picked for it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 10:19 - Feb 27 with 3022 viewsWeaverQPR

Ephraim best form was the pre season under NW when he looked like Messi against the pub teams in Cornwall

@WeavQPR

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 10:28 - Feb 27 with 2979 viewsRangersw12

Would keep

Hill - offer him a player/coach role
Traore
Green - if he lowered his wage demands
Faurlin

The rest good bye and good riddance
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 10:32]
Light at the end of the tunnel! on 10:29 - Feb 27 with 2970 viewsGloucs_R

Who said we need to rebuild in the summer>?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 11:35 - Feb 27 with 2820 viewssimmo

Faurlin
Niko
Hill (1 year deal)
maybe O'Neil (1 year deal)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 11:37 - Feb 27 with 2815 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd offer Faurlin a short term or pay as you play deal.

If we can't shift Cesar, i'd let Green leave and just play Julio whatever division we are in.

Hill is worth another year in the Championship for sure and maybe if we did go up too.

The rest can go, Traore is to inconsistent and injury prone and we can get someone much cheaper to fill his role in the squad.
Light at the end of the tunnel! on 11:58 - Feb 27 with 2766 viewsDoughnut

That is the first bit of Good news I've seen round here for ages. Well done!
Login to get fewer ads

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 12:11 - Feb 27 with 2710 viewsRedbourneR

I'd like to see how Doyle does before we say no thanks to him.
Light at the end of the tunnel! on 12:21 - Feb 27 with 2672 viewsStanisgod

Just looked at their ages !! Says it all really !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 12:21 - Feb 27 with 2669 viewsShackletonR

The glitch is found, 20 players playing for what, a new contract.. Na im off anyway.

A place in the premier league..Na im off anyway.

What Tonys offering a diamond encrusted Rolex for promotion..Na already got one..

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 12:26 - Feb 27 with 2648 viewsqueensparker

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 12:21 - Feb 27 by ShackletonR

The glitch is found, 20 players playing for what, a new contract.. Na im off anyway.

What Tonys offering a diamond encrusted Rolex for promotion..Na already got one..

It's a good point though.

The Leicester / Burnley / Derby / Forest squads are all fighting tooth and nail for their chance to play in the Prem because all those teams will - for better or worse - keep their promotion squads together.

Our squad know full well that if we go up they're all going to be kicked out anyway.
Light at the end of the tunnel! on 12:26 - Feb 27 with 2647 viewspaulparker

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 12:21 - Feb 27 by ShackletonR

as much as I loved Warnock what the hell was he thinking giving Luke young a 3 year deal that has to be one of the worst signings in our history
the good news is all the cack is getting released and we can start afresh next year
im so hoping TF has learned his lesson and stops giving ex prem rejects large contracts

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 17:14 - Feb 27 with 2410 viewsLoft1979

Light at the end of the tunnel! on 12:26 - Feb 27 by paulparker

as much as I loved Warnock what the hell was he thinking giving Luke young a 3 year deal that has to be one of the worst signings in our history
the good news is all the cack is getting released and we can start afresh next year
im so hoping TF has learned his lesson and stops giving ex prem rejects large contracts

Luke Young was great....he got injured and then has not returned.
First time this happened?...not hardly.
Light at the end of the tunnel! on 20:52 - Feb 27 with 2241 viewsMedwayR

As far as I'm aware we have 15 (not 20) out of contract in the summer, plus 8 loans going back to their parent clubs, leaving us with 15 players under contract some of which we don't want.

In the summer we'll yet again have a big turnover of players with at least 12 coming in I'd have thought, we should have tried using the January transfer window to sign 3-4 players if possible to reduce the number of incoming players to a more reasonable number.

However we didn't and this along with the situation of having so many loan & soon to be out of contract players demonstrates the clubs attitude is all about the short term. This summer is a huge opportunity to get some balance to the squad & some strategy in place, but I'm certainly not confident that this will happen...

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024