Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Busy in here? 22:49 - Aug 7 with 2412 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Busy in here? on 22:52 - Aug 7 with 2397 viewsOsbourne

Has Jose wrapped Karl up in there?

Busy in here? on 22:58 - Aug 7 with 2371 viewsspider29

Busy in here? on 22:52 - Aug 7 by Osbourne

Has Jose wrapped Karl up in there?

I woz hoping youd..
Gone back to your..
Beloved home...
Namely the Preston forum...
Support the Revolution you..
Know it makes sense !
Busy in here? on 23:01 - Aug 7 with 2360 viewsTwoPhillips

Busy in here? on 22:58 - Aug 7 by spider29

I woz hoping youd..
Gone back to your..
Beloved home...
Namely the Preston forum...
Support the Revolution you..
Know it makes sense !

haha .. FSOG .. it's quality not quantity in here .. I know where I'd sooner be and having looked at the mess the old site has degenerated in to then it's a no brainer where I'd sooner be. The site is the future of BFC forums - I'd get your life jacket on before the other one goes down.

Of course the other thing is we need guys like you and your input on here. A few of the regulars like yourself are missing and I reckon if you could get them across then it would be a better forum. As it is this is a quality site and well done to those who've set it up

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Busy in here? on 23:17 - Aug 7 with 2338 viewsrigabeliever

Busy in here? on 23:01 - Aug 7 by TwoPhillips

haha .. FSOG .. it's quality not quantity in here .. I know where I'd sooner be and having looked at the mess the old site has degenerated in to then it's a no brainer where I'd sooner be. The site is the future of BFC forums - I'd get your life jacket on before the other one goes down.

Of course the other thing is we need guys like you and your input on here. A few of the regulars like yourself are missing and I reckon if you could get them across then it would be a better forum. As it is this is a quality site and well done to those who've set it up

You can't do that on the old forum FSOG

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Busy in here? on 23:25 - Aug 7 with 2321 viewsThe_Ghost

Very Good
Busy in here? on 23:31 - Aug 7 with 2314 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Busy in here? on 23:01 - Aug 7 by TwoPhillips

The backbone of the former AVFTT are staying put on the 'old' site.

It's been moderator free for 2 days now and there's nothing contentious on there at all that is worthy of editing or deleting.

As for this place, its early days yet, but thought-provoking dialogue is miles away because the mixture and balance of opinions isn't there. Herts posted tonight and within seconds BRR is all over him like a tramp on chips. You'll be suffocated into submission before long. I'll give this site 6 months at best.

Edit to add, this thread alone has over 100 views but only 6 posts. The voices aren't here.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 23:33]

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Busy in here? on 23:38 - Aug 7 with 2307 viewsjuniorbents_clogs

Busy in here? on 23:31 - Aug 7 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

It's been moderator free for 2 days now and there's nothing contentious on there at all that is worthy of editing or deleting.

As for this place, its early days yet, but thought-provoking dialogue is miles away because the mixture and balance of opinions isn't there. Herts posted tonight and within seconds BRR is all over him like a tramp on chips. You'll be suffocated into submission before long. I'll give this site 6 months at best.

Edit to add, this thread alone has over 100 views but only 6 posts. The voices aren't here.

Must admit I'm struggling with this one and have spent 90% of my time on the old one, more contributions and not enough known decent posters here yet.
Busy in here? on 23:40 - Aug 7 with 2305 viewsTangerine_Cabbie

Busy in here? on 23:31 - Aug 7 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Sorry guys just started a thread re the same issue... missed this discussion until I scrolled down
Login to get fewer ads

Busy in here? on 23:48 - Aug 7 with 2292 viewsTomorTrev

Original site is better, busier and no with no agenda driven mods, a lot more friendly.

Be careful Karl, BFC is my life!!
Poll: What points tally will we get this season?

Busy in here? on 00:01 - Aug 8 with 2279 viewsrealistic

Sadly hertfordseasider has been the main source of the bully for some time now.

In fairness to Pete, he takes it well.

''quod saveris metes''

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024