Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film 00:38 - Aug 12 with 1797 views7yourdesires

Sad news about the death of Robin Williams. RIP. What were your favourite films? Mine has to be Jumanji. Favourite films as a kid
OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 01:01 - Aug 12 with 1785 viewsTangerine_Cabbie

Mork n Mindy... then Good morning Vietnam
OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 01:35 - Aug 12 with 1778 viewsOrmegod

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 01:01 - Aug 12 by Tangerine_Cabbie

Mork n Mindy... then Good morning Vietnam

sad loss.unique comedian.

Good morning Vietnam and Peter Pan in Hook lol

"Managing a league club is like making love to a mermaid, you should be aiming for a top half finish"

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 02:01 - Aug 12 with 1772 viewsBlade01

Bicentennial Man, Mrs Doubtfire

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 07:43 - Aug 12 with 1751 viewsSouthshorepool

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 02:01 - Aug 12 by Blade01

Awakenings and Good Morning Vietnam.
The Fisher King as well.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 07:46 - Aug 12 with 1749 viewswespens

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 07:43 - Aug 12 by Southshorepool

Awakenings and Good Morning Vietnam.
The Fisher King as well.

What was the name of that one where he was an English teacher in a school and it was all 'Master my Master' with the annoying ginger kid! Anyhow, that one!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 07:59 - Aug 12 with 1746 views1953Original

Hugely talented comedian - sad that so many men of a certain age are going this way - I've had two pals commit suicide in the last 5 years.

On a lighter note - Mrs Doubtfire was a classic - weren't they doing a new one?

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 08:09 - Aug 12 with 1742 viewssteve_g

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 07:59 - Aug 12 by 1953Original

Hugely talented comedian - sad that so many men of a certain age are going this way - I've had two pals commit suicide in the last 5 years.

On a lighter note - Mrs Doubtfire was a classic - weren't they doing a new one?

Dead Poet's Society - answer to the above - Carpe Diem!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 09:12 - Aug 12 with 1736 viewsrigabeliever

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 08:09 - Aug 12 by steve_g

Dead Poet's Society - answer to the above - Carpe Diem!

Not many comedians transcend the generations but Robin Williams did just that - was only watching Mrs Doubtfire with the Grandkids the other day - goes to show 'behind closed doors' and all that.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Login to get fewer ads

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 09:54 - Aug 12 with 1720 viewsWizaard

How long before someone's on twitter saying they loved Angels and Millennium?
OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 10:00 - Aug 12 with 1716 views7yourdesires

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 09:54 - Aug 12 by Wizaard

How long before someone's on twitter saying they loved Angels and Millennium?

Yes he was negotiating with Chris Colombus to do a sequel. He will however reprise his role for Night at the Museum 3. I believe his scenes have already been filmed
OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 11:06 - Aug 12 with 1710 viewsmickBFC

OT: Robin Williams dead - Favourite Film on 02:01 - Aug 12 by Blade01

Good will hunting
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024