Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 19:42 - Aug 16 with 16128 viewsQPR442

Inbound
Fer on 19:44 - Aug 16 with 9223 viewsMaggsinho

Fee agreed with Norwich for £8m.
Fer on 19:49 - Aug 16 with 9168 viewseghamranger

Source?
Fer on 19:49 - Aug 16 with 9165 viewsTheBlob

On today's performance he'll make a world of difference.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fer on 19:49 - Aug 16 with 9159 viewsHollowayRanger

great on the one hand

but sad as that's faurlins shirt and he was one of our better players today

main thing we need is another premiership quality striker

and not to replace remy but maybe austin

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fer on 19:50 - Aug 16 with 9159 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

Fer on 19:49 - Aug 16 by eghamranger

Source?

Sky.
Fer on 19:56 - Aug 16 with 9094 viewsbosh67

We do need at least one striker. Way way too early to write off Charlie, he needs to get some games and confidence at this level to get to grips with it. But with Remy we need at least one more striker option, without Remy I do worry that we can get players of his quality and pace in in time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fer on 20:05 - Aug 16 with 9026 viewsEalingRanger

Would he be taking Joey's place or Faurlins? On today's evidence I would rather see Joey on the bench.
Fer on 20:06 - Aug 16 with 9015 viewsHAYESBOY

Just seen HR press conference and he states at the end hopefully 2 or 3 in this week

Hopefully Fer the first of them.

Need another striker.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Fer on 20:07 - Aug 16 with 9010 viewswombat

Fer on 19:56 - Aug 16 by bosh67

We do need at least one striker. Way way too early to write off Charlie, he needs to get some games and confidence at this level to get to grips with it. But with Remy we need at least one more striker option, without Remy I do worry that we can get players of his quality and pace in in time.

Glad if FER does come in better than de guizman .
On today's showing it would be Barton dropped not Faurlin not one of joeys better games today .
Charlie will get goals esp playing alongside remy , his one fault is not much pace , he looked gutted going off the pitch today

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fer on 20:07 - Aug 16 with 9010 viewsrsonist

£8m is on the steep side but a good player, good age, good investment. Today showed that we definitely needed a bit of driving physicality in there in addition to what Faurlin and Barton give us. No reason they can't all play when the games call for it.

Another striker is a must, but unless Remy leaves not to the extent of overpaying for Troy Deeney or bumping the wages for Sigthorsson. Might well have to be Crouch.
Fer on 20:13 - Aug 16 with 8969 viewsrsonist

I like De Guzman but if we sign Fer as well we'd be running the risk of too much competition and an unsettled side. He would be directly competing with Faurlin and/or Mutch. Not a bad problem to have and hardly a bad signing to make but still. Phillips put in a good showing at right wing back when he came on so Isla can fill in the midfield should injuries strike.

Jack Cork would be an ideal alternative at a cheaper price but you'd expect he'd want a guarantee of first team football at this stage of his career.
Fer on 20:38 - Aug 16 with 8812 viewsantoknee64

we need somebody who can take set pieces !!!!
Fer on 20:39 - Aug 16 with 8803 viewsBasingstokeR

Fer on 20:13 - Aug 16 by rsonist

I like De Guzman but if we sign Fer as well we'd be running the risk of too much competition and an unsettled side. He would be directly competing with Faurlin and/or Mutch. Not a bad problem to have and hardly a bad signing to make but still. Phillips put in a good showing at right wing back when he came on so Isla can fill in the midfield should injuries strike.

Jack Cork would be an ideal alternative at a cheaper price but you'd expect he'd want a guarantee of first team football at this stage of his career.

If Faurlin can get closer to looking like he can cc cope with 90mins then it'd be Barton I'd be replacing with Fer, not that that will happen of course.
Fer on 21:08 - Aug 16 with 8638 viewsJigsore

Fer on 20:13 - Aug 16 by rsonist

southampton aren't selling anymore players lol

as good as Barton can be a fully fit Faurlin is better in my opinion but its good to have depth.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Fer on 21:08 - Aug 16 with 8638 viewsbaz_qpr

Agree Faurlin bossed that first half and Hoddle is only going to make him a better player. I thought Joey did alright in the enforcer role but please get him off set piece duty. Mutch seemed a bit of a Rowan Vine type of player, again effective first half in the 10 role non entity in the deep role. We need another striker and another playmaker for this system to work
Fer on 22:40 - Aug 16 with 8307 viewsLblock

Fer on 21:08 - Aug 16 by baz_qpr

Agree Faurlin bossed that first half and Hoddle is only going to make him a better player. I thought Joey did alright in the enforcer role but please get him off set piece duty. Mutch seemed a bit of a Rowan Vine type of player, again effective first half in the 10 role non entity in the deep role. We need another striker and another playmaker for this system to work

Is he a left footed pacey centre back or a centre forward who doesn't need a cup of cocco and a bedtime storey to get his shot away? Coz if he ain't I wish him lunch k but FFS

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fer on 22:43 - Aug 16 with 8298 viewsTheBlob

Fer on 22:40 - Aug 16 by Lblock

Is he a left footed pacey centre back or a centre forward who doesn't need a cup of cocco and a bedtime storey to get his shot away? Coz if he ain't I wish him lunch k but FFS

Eh?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fer on 07:14 - Aug 17 with 7949 viewsLoft1979

Fer on 20:39 - Aug 16 by BasingstokeR

If Faurlin can get closer to looking like he can cc cope with 90mins then it'd be Barton I'd be replacing with Fer, not that that will happen of course.

Ale . Was a revelation in the prem. Big shout to Harry for picking him. Don't know much about Fer but agree with most that Joey is not an automatic selection, nor should he be. We need a quality squad so form and injuries don't hurt.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/signings-close-as-qpr-edge-towards-fer-deal?

[Post edited 17 Aug 2014 8:04]
Fer on 09:27 - Aug 17 with 7764 viewsDiscodroid

Fer on 20:07 - Aug 16 by wombat

Glad if FER does come in better than de guizman .
On today's showing it would be Barton dropped not Faurlin not one of joeys better games today .
Charlie will get goals esp playing alongside remy , his one fault is not much pace , he looked gutted going off the pitch today

agree wombat with your posting .i would drop barton for fer(who is a superb signing)

i also think just having greyfriars zamora as back up to the excellent remy and untried charlie at this level is just a wee bit embarrassing .

i want QPR to be taken seriously at this level this time around and having him on the bench has a whiff of the club mascot non playing joker role / talisman about it..thought he was going to spoil himself when he found the ball at his feet .

he looked like one of 'dereks' mates from days of futures past care home when he received that through ball.

in fact other than hoilett, phillips and ned the bench looked a bit like it should have had baldy gollem mark clemmit sitting in the middle of them asking about an away trip to rochdale.

i also hope that getting fer in means were done in the midfield department and that niko can continue going to fat busters with his sponser steve bruce.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2014 9:50]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Fer on 10:10 - Aug 17 with 7651 viewskysersosaqpr

Dunno about Fer. Everyone was touting Mutch, yet he seemed to drift in and out of the game, unsure of where to play. When we were getting over run in midfield at beginning of second half he disappeared. Is Fer cut from same cloth? What will he bring to the team?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Fer on 10:14 - Aug 17 with 7636 viewsHollowayRanger

drop CAPTAIN barton!

who's going be brave enough to tell him

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fer on 10:21 - Aug 17 with 7603 viewskysersosaqpr

Fer on 10:14 - Aug 17 by HollowayRanger

drop CAPTAIN barton!

who's going be brave enough to tell him

Brandao!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Fer on 11:00 - Aug 17 with 7532 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fer on 10:10 - Aug 17 by kysersosaqpr

Dunno about Fer. Everyone was touting Mutch, yet he seemed to drift in and out of the game, unsure of where to play. When we were getting over run in midfield at beginning of second half he disappeared. Is Fer cut from same cloth? What will he bring to the team?

Mutch played one game with a new team in a few formation. He didn't even do that badly. He will become good

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fer on 11:10 - Aug 17 with 7497 viewsEalingRanger

Fer on 10:10 - Aug 17 by kysersosaqpr

On another day Much would have buried those two first half chances he had. Not too worried about him yet.
Fer on 11:57 - Aug 17 with 7385 viewsrsonist

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/yppvuv7-zuoalk_zgolllg/Show/Player-Focus-Leroy

Encouraging feature on Fer's abilities from last season. Reads like a checklist of everything we could have done with yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024