Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. 13:02 - Sep 6 with 2694 viewsclarkestattoo

.. at the start of this shambles would there have been such a negative response. If KO would have offered him the job when Ince went I don't think it would have been the appointment many wanted but I'm pretty sure it would have got a better response than the one I'm reading about at the moment!

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 13:06 - Sep 6 with 2687 viewsKOSBowlCut

I'm not against Coyle and you can understand why he wants to take this on as he has absolutely nothing to lose. Failed at Wigan and Bolton and has come to a club bottom of the table, morale at an all time low and he has nothing to prove, Anything about 21st place will be considered a success.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 13:30 - Sep 6 with 2675 viewsBigbrother

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 13:06 - Sep 6 by KOSBowlCut

I'm not against Coyle and you can understand why he wants to take this on as he has absolutely nothing to lose. Failed at Wigan and Bolton and has come to a club bottom of the table, morale at an all time low and he has nothing to prove, Anything about 21st place will be considered a success.

Owen Coyoectaking this job would say more for his desperation than ambition

Didn't he recently describe us in a derogatory way?!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 22:32 - Sep 6 with 2538 viewstangerinedom

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 13:30 - Sep 6 by Bigbrother

Owen Coyoectaking this job would say more for his desperation than ambition

Didn't he recently describe us in a derogatory way?!

He's a well organised and educated man in football - a bit of a less charismatic Ollie for me - walked in on high expectations at both Bolton and Wigan whilst Blackpool will just be happy with stability and survival.
If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 15:43 - Sep 7 with 2486 viewswespens

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 22:32 - Sep 6 by tangerinedom

He's a well organised and educated man in football - a bit of a less charismatic Ollie for me - walked in on high expectations at both Bolton and Wigan whilst Blackpool will just be happy with stability and survival.

Strange how it's all gone quiet - wonder if he's had a think about it and decided not to bother (and who could blame him!!)

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 16:08 - Sep 7 with 2478 viewsFY4MIKEH

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 15:43 - Sep 7 by wespens

Strange how it's all gone quiet - wonder if he's had a think about it and decided not to bother (and who could blame him!!)

All will be revealed tomorrow.
If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 17:12 - Sep 7 with 2435 viewsPurpleAki

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 16:08 - Sep 7 by FY4MIKEH

All will be revealed tomorrow.

Are you the famous ITK from BHS Mike?
If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 17:35 - Sep 7 with 2425 viewsOdinsRaven

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 17:12 - Sep 7 by PurpleAki

Are you the famous ITK from BHS Mike?

It matters not who the manager is, koko still acts the way koko acts. Jose Mourihnio couldn't even alter that... The mushrooms have taken over the manure...
If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 09:07 - Sep 8 with 2375 viewsTwoPhillips

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 17:35 - Sep 7 by OdinsRaven

It matters not who the manager is, koko still acts the way koko acts. Jose Mourihnio couldn't even alter that... The mushrooms have taken over the manure...

Interesting thing with Coyle was that he was doing OK at Wigan when he was potted - clearly a clash of personality with the Chairman which again doesn't bode well!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Login to get fewer ads

If Owen Coyle would have been appointed .. on 09:10 - Sep 8 with 2369 viewsbrassedoff

Remember feeling sorry for Coyle at the time because they had the whole European stuff to contend with as well (see article) - whilst some of our fans see Aegean as a good Chairman I gear he's a nasty piece of work as Rosler will find out if results don't improve!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180250
[Post edited 8 Sep 2014 9:10]

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024