Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Who/what do we need in Jan 16:12 - Dec 14 with 3390 viewsTGRRRSSS

CB methinks, also another striker.

Not sure who is about but ideally somebody used to football here for settling purposes.
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 16:15 - Dec 14 with 3388 viewsjohncharles

Someone who can get the best out of Hoillet and Philips. Someone who will dump SWP and most of all ....
Get Adel playing !

Strong and stable my arse.

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 16:29 - Dec 14 with 3358 viewsaston_hoop

One striker who can hold up the ball and chip in with goals. No-one else, work with what we have.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 16:30 - Dec 14 with 3355 viewsvegasranger

In an ideal world, we need a quick CB, back up right back, quick central midfielder, quick left midfield and a mobile centre forward.
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 17:00 - Dec 14 with 3295 viewsHollowayRanger

just keep him away from high crosses

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 17:10 - Dec 14 with 3279 viewsfakekerby

I know it's mocked regularly as part of the presser but would Crouch really be a bad option for an affordable target man / alternative to Zamora?
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 17:18 - Dec 14 with 3256 viewsHAYESBOY

Definitely need another target man up front. Who though?

Would Chris Wood be available?

I would say we could do with another winger/wide midfielder with pace.

Smells like a trout farm in here

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 17:20 - Dec 14 with 3252 viewsexiled_dictator

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 17:10 - Dec 14 by fakekerby

I know it's mocked regularly as part of the presser but would Crouch really be a bad option for an affordable target man / alternative to Zamora?

yeah, you can just see sparky selling crouch to us, can't you?
In October 2014 Crouch stated that he would like to remain at the Britannia Stadium for the remainder of his career.
he obviously pulls some heart strings amongst supporters, but if crouch is the answer, you are asking the wrong question.
34 in january with still a couple of years left in his legs, but we need long term, younger and cheaper - to buy and maintain. supposedly on £50k a week.
romance is dead - we don't need any more thrillers.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 17:26 - Dec 14 with 3236 viewsbaz_qpr

Big talented number 9, swap out hoillet or phillips for a better winger
Login to get fewer ads

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 17:27 - Dec 14 with 3229 viewsLblock

All depends who Spurs are willing to sell to us at grossly inflated prices I suppose

My shopping list would be:-
C H R I S W O O D
and nothing else unless they are young, good, cheap and pacey

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 17:41 - Dec 14 with 3204 viewsBucksRanger

Let's get another, faster Charlie Austin.

Mevlüt Erding.

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 19:19 - Dec 14 with 3106 viewsHollowayRanger

we need someone who is likely to stay fit and either do a job in championship or have a sell on value if worst should happen

could try for hooper again now he's fit at norwich

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 19:22 - Dec 14 with 3101 viewsqueensparker

I'm with everyone else.

A target man, a really good one. We've seen how effective we are with Zamora on song, we'd be even better with a younger, fitter version. We've got Vargas and Charlie for the other forward role.

Maybe a centre back as backup for Dunne when he starts getting knackered (and to help keep Rio out of the team).

That's it.
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 20:09 - Dec 14 with 3062 views08olesen

Andre Gray is a strong lad and only 23. Scored a lot of goals for Luton and now getting a few for Brentford. Gestede would also do.

Sell Adel and SWP and bring in Salah or Scott Sinclair on loan if possible

Poll: Who will the other play off

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 20:33 - Dec 14 with 3017 viewsWeaverQPR

What bout Kenwyne Jones or Danny Graham? Gone off the boil slighty but may be affordable. Also like that Mcgoldrick of Ipswic
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 20:51]

@WeavQPR

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 20:40 - Dec 14 with 3001 viewsWeaverQPR

Id get rid of Rio whi can go and be a pundit on MUTV
Get rid of Taarabt SWP and one of Hoilett/Phillips if the money is decent.

@WeavQPR

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 21:18 - Dec 14 with 2926 viewsantoknee64

Anybody that would see Fer playing in middle of park,i still think hes wasted on the wings.
Crouch or Hooper and right-back (Simpson like).
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 07:02 - Dec 15 with 2767 viewsWesty75

Cheeky bid for Andy Carroll.
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 07:51 - Dec 15 with 2736 viewsterryb

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 16:30 - Dec 14 by vegasranger

In an ideal world, we need a quick CB, back up right back, quick central midfielder, quick left midfield and a mobile centre forward.

The quick left midfield player.

I can't give his name as I can't remember it!

The man who is playing on the left for Scotland looks a lively prospect & he graduated from the Glen Hoddle academy. Does he play for Watford?

He has pace, skill & intelligence. Let's get in there & grab him before others do!
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 08:00 - Dec 15 with 2725 viewsMarc

Striker, wide man and a versatile defender.

Just hope we keep the new arrivals to a minimum and don't go too crazy spending wise.
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 08:03 - Dec 15 with 2719 viewsMarc

So Who/what do we need in Jan on 07:51 - Dec 15 by terryb

The quick left midfield player.

I can't give his name as I can't remember it!

The man who is playing on the left for Scotland looks a lively prospect & he graduated from the Glen Hoddle academy. Does he play for Watford?

He has pace, skill & intelligence. Let's get in there & grab him before others do!

Ikechi anya
So Who/what do we need in Jan on 08:48 - Dec 15 with 2684 viewsDiscodroids

i say lets stick with bobby.

Any 62 year old striker with the grace of john curry on lithium and a pelvis made of self raising flour is nothing but an asset to a squad that could run 'Derek ' And his chums to a close second in a sprint.

if we factor in bobbys goal to game ratio that makes francis benali seem the diabolical offspring of a 1970/80's hotshot manage trois between simon garner ,frank worthington and john richards and we have the complete center forward.

id keep the totally unproven , young, dynamic, 6 million pound goalscoring midfielder jordan mutch who has represented england at every level bar senior , on the bench and harness niko's skill set , which i am told , suits the premiership better then the championship, which as we all know , he tore a new arsehole through last year.

if we know anything about the premiership we know it is all about slow patient build up, devoid of any pace and attacking the opposition like peter cooks ant in 'squatter and the ant' sketch.

with news of hoilett possibly leaving , only then , with barton, henry , niko etc advancing on the opposition at a quarter of an inch per century , will we see harolds plans come to fruition.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 8:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024