Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How far behind PNE are we? 19:38 - Jan 3 with 2041 viewsWindyMiller

Hard to believe just how far ahead of PNE we once were and now we're rock bottom of the Championship, arguably haven't one player of any worth and are watching crowds plummet.

Meanwhile PNE beat a Championship side to get to the 4th round of the FA Cup, flying high in League One and a JP Trophy semi final coming up.

If they replace us in the Championship it'll be the biggest slap in the face that KO could have dealt us.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

How far behind PNE are we? on 22:11 - Jan 3 with 2014 viewsscratchingshed

Think the biggest slap in the face is when we play Fleetwood next season (no disrespect to Fleetwood by the way) in the same league, just who would have thought that 2-3 years ago?

One or two posters on here said it would never ever happen in there lifetime FFS.

[Post edited 3 Jan 2015 22:13]
How far behind PNE are we? on 22:17 - Jan 3 with 2007 viewscatinstalbans

How far behind PNE are we? on 22:11 - Jan 3 by scratchingshed

Think the biggest slap in the face is when we play Fleetwood next season (no disrespect to Fleetwood by the way) in the same league, just who would have thought that 2-3 years ago?

One or two posters on here said it would never ever happen in there lifetime FFS.

[Post edited 3 Jan 2015 22:13]

A shrug of the shoulders and it will be fine though.
How far behind PNE are we? on 09:47 - Jan 4 with 1964 views1953Original

How far behind PNE are we? on 22:17 - Jan 3 by catinstalbans

A shrug of the shoulders and it will be fine though.

I think the PNE comparison is an interesting one and as you say if they replace us in the Championship that will be the biggest reflection of KOKO's mismanagement of Blackpool FC. Fine if they joined us but we should have been the 'superior' Lancashire side for at least the next decade - as it is I'd be surprised if we visit the second tier of English football for some time.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

How far behind PNE are we? on 10:02 - Jan 4 with 1960 viewsAVFTTConvert

How far behind PNE are we? on 09:47 - Jan 4 by 1953Original

I think the PNE comparison is an interesting one and as you say if they replace us in the Championship that will be the biggest reflection of KOKO's mismanagement of Blackpool FC. Fine if they joined us but we should have been the 'superior' Lancashire side for at least the next decade - as it is I'd be surprised if we visit the second tier of English football for some time.

I'd say we're now about 3 years behind where PNE are - if we ever get there at all!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

How far behind PNE are we? on 18:01 - Jan 4 with 1932 viewsscratchingshed

How far behind PNE are we? on 10:02 - Jan 4 by AVFTTConvert

I'd say we're now about 3 years behind where PNE are - if we ever get there at all!

Add to that the 4th round of the F A cup as well.
How far behind PNE are we? on 18:03 - Jan 4 with 1932 viewschesterbfc

How far behind PNE are we? on 10:02 - Jan 4 by AVFTTConvert

I Decent owner, I Decent manager, both have Blackpool connections but unfortunately for the Nobbers they lack about 5000 proper supporters. Conclusion change the first one and maybe the 2nd and we will cruise past the perennial no hopers like a smooth Ferrari. UTP
How far behind PNE are we? on 18:40 - Jan 4 with 1920 viewsOdinsRaven

How far behind PNE are we? on 18:03 - Jan 4 by chesterbfc

I Decent owner, I Decent manager, both have Blackpool connections but unfortunately for the Nobbers they lack about 5000 proper supporters. Conclusion change the first one and maybe the 2nd and we will cruise past the perennial no hopers like a smooth Ferrari. UTP

But Karl says we are cash rich and the money is there to lend back to us if we need it...

File under how not to run a football club...
How far behind PNE are we? on 23:19 - Jan 4 with 1877 viewscamberwell1

Miles behind and when we play Fleetwood (assuming they stay in Lge 1 ) I suspect our F A Cup margin of some years ago could be reversed ! We need some big changes at Bloomers if we are ever to retur to a semblance of a footie club.

Has anyone seriously seen us in a worst state (and I know we've endured a lot of pain)?
Login to get fewer ads

How far behind PNE are we? on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 1835 viewsWizaard

How far behind PNE are we? on 23:19 - Jan 4 by camberwell1

Miles behind and when we play Fleetwood (assuming they stay in Lge 1 ) I suspect our F A Cup margin of some years ago could be reversed ! We need some big changes at Bloomers if we are ever to retur to a semblance of a footie club.

Has anyone seriously seen us in a worst state (and I know we've endured a lot of pain)?

There's no denying we're struggling, but last time I looked, we are in the Championship and the other teams mentioned are in League One.

Until the season is over, that makes us better than them, and who knows, maybe next season as well.
How far behind PNE are we? on 15:45 - Jan 5 with 1824 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

How far behind PNE are we? on 15:05 - Jan 5 by Wizaard

There's no denying we're struggling, but last time I looked, we are in the Championship and the other teams mentioned are in League One.

Until the season is over, that makes us better than them, and who knows, maybe next season as well.

I agree Wiz. They're having a fine season and it may yet turn out even better for them. But there is a way to go yet and - not for the first time - the real fear for them is that they might not be quite good enough for the top two and find one side better than them in May. Brizlzle, Swindle and the Dongs will be hard to beat.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

How far behind PNE are we? on 15:55 - Jan 5 with 1819 views20togo

How far behind PNE are we? on 15:45 - Jan 5 by basilrobbiereborn

I agree Wiz. They're having a fine season and it may yet turn out even better for them. But there is a way to go yet and - not for the first time - the real fear for them is that they might not be quite good enough for the top two and find one side better than them in May. Brizlzle, Swindle and the Dongs will be hard to beat.

I'm sort of with Wiz as well. I'm just glad we don't have to play either of the two teams so for now I'll smugly compare the respective divisions we are in.

And that if about PNE replacing us in the Championship is still a massive IF.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024