Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Carroll. 18:13 - Jan 10 with 3298 viewslifelong

Yes, we should have closed him down and not given him so much space but I thought that was a cracking goal by him today.
Andy Carroll. on 18:16 - Jan 10 with 2698 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Apparently he only has 4 goals this season, 2 of them against the Swans.
Andy Carroll. on 18:17 - Jan 10 with 2696 viewslondonlisa2001

Andy Carroll. on 18:16 - Jan 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Apparently he only has 4 goals this season, 2 of them against the Swans.

3 isn't it?
Andy Carroll. on 18:17 - Jan 10 with 2680 viewsNeath_Jack

I thought Fernandez killed him in the air all game. Not sure what happened for the goal though. Had to be him didn't it though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Andy Carroll. on 18:19 - Jan 10 with 2654 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Andy Carroll. on 18:17 - Jan 10 by londonlisa2001

3 isn't it?

Sorry you are right, he scored 2 last time.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 18:19]
Andy Carroll. on 18:19 - Jan 10 with 2653 viewskarnataka

An opponent should never be allowed to turn unopposed like that on the edge of the box at any level of football but once he had turned, it was a very good strike fair play.
Andy Carroll. on 18:21 - Jan 10 with 2639 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Andy Carroll. on 18:17 - Jan 10 by Neath_Jack

I thought Fernandez killed him in the air all game. Not sure what happened for the goal though. Had to be him didn't it though.

Fernandez miss-kicked the clearance that Ash tried to make.
Andy Carroll. on 18:22 - Jan 10 with 2618 viewsorion3016

How he was allowed to stand there and goad us for the best part of a minute and not get booked

Be over there now after

Andy Carroll. on 18:31 - Jan 10 with 2585 viewsBLAZE

Andy Carroll. on 18:22 - Jan 10 by orion3016

How he was allowed to stand there and goad us for the best part of a minute and not get booked

I don't know but if he took his shirt off in joy or ran over to his own fans and got too close he gets booked. Madness.

The guy is a complete and utter c nut. Grant Holt Mk II
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Carroll. on 18:33 - Jan 10 with 2559 viewsairedale

Andy Carroll. on 18:31 - Jan 10 by BLAZE

I don't know but if he took his shirt off in joy or ran over to his own fans and got too close he gets booked. Madness.

Yep, deffo the new Grunt as far as we're concerned.
Andy Carroll. on 18:56 - Jan 10 with 2468 viewsOldjack

twas a very good goal ,but he's still a kanttttttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Andy Carroll. on 19:32 - Jan 10 with 2376 viewsheadcleaner

good strike but what else did he do then? apart from moan like 10 babies all game I thought him and the inept bufoon Dean were actually handcuffed togehter as every time I looked they were side by side.

I thought the midfield let us down for the goal by not closing down federico had the measure of AC pretty much all game. Wet spam push fair play and gamesmanship to the limit and beyond by having the likes of Nolan, Noble and AC at the ref for every decision and some.

Orrible team very frustrating to watch twice a season thank Fark we dont have to see them again.
Andy Carroll. on 22:30 - Jan 10 with 2114 viewsblaine_scfc

Andy Carroll. on 18:31 - Jan 10 by BLAZE

Don't mind that at all, if we give it out, then take a bit back, it's the way it works. Footballs going mad if fans want bookings for that.

As for the goal, Ash misjudged the ball in the air again, and Fede (who otherwise was quality imo) got skinned. Can't fault the finish, top class.
Andy Carroll. on 22:34 - Jan 10 with 2101 viewsUxbridge

Can't say I've got a problem with his celebration. Crowd gave him stick and he gave it back. I can't take people seriously if they think they can goad him with impunity but complain when he gives a bit back.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Andy Carroll. on 22:37 - Jan 10 with 2083 viewsDarran

Andy Carroll. on 22:34 - Jan 10 by Uxbridge

Can't say I've got a problem with his celebration. Crowd gave him stick and he gave it back. I can't take people seriously if they think they can goad him with impunity but complain when he gives a bit back.

I concur.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Andy Carroll. on 22:45 - Jan 10 with 2059 viewsGowerjack

Yep

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Andy Carroll. on 23:53 - Jan 10 with 2012 viewsGowerjack

That was a very good goal.

Credit where it's due.

The c unt

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Andy Carroll. on 23:59 - Jan 10 with 1980 viewsLohengrin

Andy Carroll. on 23:53 - Jan 10 by Gowerjack

Credit where it's due.

The c unt

There's no more to be said, that's just wrapped the thread up!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Andy Carroll. on 00:00 - Jan 11 with 1979 viewsTNT

Had you been sitting in Row A, with Carroll giving it large in your chops, you may have a slightly different view on this.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Andy Carroll. on 00:17 - Jan 11 with 1939 viewsskippyjack

Anyone feeling a Grant Holt deja vu?.. Holt had our number in League 2 to the prem.. Carroll has had our number in the Championship and now the Prem.. the bookies are having it next time.. so he doesn't score.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Andy Carroll. on 00:21 - Jan 11 with 1919 viewslifelong

Credit where it's due.

The c unt

You clearly have a better way with words than me.
Andy Carroll. on 00:48 - Jan 11 with 1893 viewsHugeEnkins

Credit where it's due.

The c unt

To be honest, I'm still completely amazed he scored it. He'll be going to Liverpool for £75m or something next
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 0:48]
Andy Carroll. on 00:54 - Jan 11 with 1878 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Credit where it's due.

The c unt

Good post.

We (especially Fede) dealt very well with him in the air but none of us expected him to do that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Andy Carroll. on 08:48 - Jan 11 with 1752 viewsUxbridge

Andy Carroll. on 00:00 - Jan 11 by TNT

Had you been sitting in Row A, with Carroll giving it large in your chops, you may have a slightly different view on this.

I'd have probably clapped and laughed.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Andy Carroll. on 10:07 - Jan 11 with 1671 viewsjacksinceever

It was a brilliant goal and would be a contender for Goal of the Season if he was one of ours.
However should have been booked for his gestures towards the crowd - could have caused trouble. That said, with the stick he had suppose you can't blame him. In fairness he said on MOTD getting stick is part of the game
Andy Carroll. on 11:02 - Jan 11 with 1620 viewsirememberivor

I dislike Andy Carrol intensely. His constant niggling at the ref, his constant mouthing to the opposition, his constant fouling off the ball. I don`t even think he is a particularly good footballer. That said it hurts me to admit that his goal against us was as good if not better than anything scored at the Liberty this season. Yes, he should have been closed down earlier, but that finish was superb.

The goal celebration was odious, however. No matter how much you are being goaded by the crowd, you are a highly paid professional. Get on with it.

What a difference to Gomis`s goal celebration and the waving of the French tricolor. That was class. Something that Andy Carroll is conspicuously short of.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024