Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Shawcross 16:22 - Jan 23 with 4373 viewsR_AFC

Hughes claims its 'touch and go' whether Shawcross will be fit for the game on Monday night.

http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/shawcross-is-hughes-main-worry-2222258.a

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Ryan Shawcross on 17:24 - Jan 23 with 4214 viewsYorkshire_Dale

He'll be there!.......but I wish he was n't!
Ryan Shawcross on 17:34 - Jan 23 with 4177 viewsolympicdale

Horrible nasty lil player.

Life is a game of fate.

Ryan Shawcross on 17:38 - Jan 23 with 4162 viewstazzydjr

I am hoping they think it'll be a walk in the park apparently these are nothing special

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Ryan Shawcross on 17:43 - Jan 23 with 4148 viewselectricblue

Just hope that Dale dont get any nasty injuries from the Stoke game that hinders the league matches..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ryan Shawcross on 20:07 - Jan 23 with 3928 viewsChaffRAFC

Ryan Shawcross on 17:34 - Jan 23 by olympicdale

Horrible nasty lil player.

Top player who I wish was still in the Manchester United defence. Should be an England regular instead of Jagielka in my opinion.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Ryan Shawcross on 23:07 - Jan 23 with 3787 viewsolympicdale

Ryan Shawcross on 20:07 - Jan 23 by ChaffRAFC

Top player who I wish was still in the Manchester United defence. Should be an England regular instead of Jagielka in my opinion.

How Jagielka makes it anywhere near an international team, let alone a World Cup is beyond me! Hilariously overrated

Life is a game of fate.

Ryan Shawcross on 23:31 - Jan 23 with 3748 viewsD_Alien

Ryan Shawcross on 20:07 - Jan 23 by ChaffRAFC

Don't you remember his incredibly embarrassing and thankfully short-lived appearance in an England shirt against Sweden in 2012?

Never have I seen an England player look so out-classed.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ryan Shawcross on 07:59 - Jan 24 with 3618 viewsPotterDale

Ryan Shawcross on 17:43 - Jan 23 by electricblue

Just hope that Dale dont get any nasty injuries from the Stoke game that hinders the league matches..

Basically this hinges on the O/P. If Shawcross doesn't play the chances of nasty injuries decreases massively
Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Shawcross on 08:05 - Jan 24 with 3611 viewsColDale

Shawcross acquired a bad reputation because of the Ramsay broken leg.

Never actually saw much wrong about the challenge, and it seemed all the fuss was down to the outcome rather than the challenge itself.
Ryan Shawcross on 08:35 - Jan 24 with 3591 viewsPotterDale

Ryan Shawcross on 08:05 - Jan 24 by ColDale

Shawcross acquired a bad reputation because of the Ramsay broken leg.

Never actually saw much wrong about the challenge, and it seemed all the fuss was down to the outcome rather than the challenge itself.

No, what this did was highlight the fact that Shawcross was a dirty player who had got away with not seriously injuring a fellow professional for too long.
Ryan Shawcross on 08:51 - Jan 24 with 3570 viewsChaffRAFC

Ryan Shawcross on 23:31 - Jan 23 by D_Alien

Don't you remember his incredibly embarrassing and thankfully short-lived appearance in an England shirt against Sweden in 2012?

Never have I seen an England player look so out-classed.

I do remember but I don't think he deserves to be completely shunned after one cap. Bit like Simon Kerrigan for the England cricket team. Got tonked by the Aussies in one test, never seen again despite being arguably the best county level spinner around.

Ryan Shawcross on 08:57 - Jan 24 with 3561 viewsChaffRAFC

Ryan Shawcross on 08:35 - Jan 24 by PotterDale

No, what this did was highlight the fact that Shawcross was a dirty player who had got away with not seriously injuring a fellow professional for too long.

Don't remember the Jeffers one but there's absolutely no malice in the Ramsay one and it's absolutely plain to see he's gone for the ball and in the still picture in the video, the reason Ramsay broke his leg is because Shawcross had committed and Ramsay's foot is at an angle as he tries to skip the challenge. No intent, no recklessness, just an attempt to win the ball that went wrong.

Ryan Shawcross on 11:18 - Jan 24 with 3459 viewsD_Alien

Ryan Shawcross on 08:51 - Jan 24 by ChaffRAFC

I do remember but I don't think he deserves to be completely shunned after one cap. Bit like Simon Kerrigan for the England cricket team. Got tonked by the Aussies in one test, never seen again despite being arguably the best county level spinner around.

It's not a question of being shunned, but simply one of several other CBs are ahead of him when selecting an England squad.

In Kerrigan's case, he's being given the chance to put his claim for selection again by being included in net sessions. With him, it's a psychological barrier more than ability.

With Shawcross, he's simply not good enough.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024