Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? 19:37 - Jan 31 with 1750 viewschesterbfc

Just back from the Sand field called Bloomfield. Crap game ,great result, new hero to be in Dom Telford,(the new Paul Dickov) Great free kick from a real grafter J O,H,who I thought was havin a bit of a mare until !!!. Thought the keeper made 2 saves Lewis would of never got and finally it was really great to see 3 youth team players makin the 1st team. Not a New Dawn by any means but something our honourable Leaders may consider as we tumble towards the abyss never forgetting Karl,s famous words Judge me by my results at the end of the season lol.
No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 1743 viewsOsbourne

Certainly Parish made one very good reaction save.

Don't be too hard on Lewis though, he has done well for Pool. Karl has put an end to his protection of Pool's onion bag at the moment!

Jamie O'Hara - YOU BEAUTY!
No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 20:25 - Jan 31 with 1720 viewsTang67

No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 19:44 - Jan 31 by Osbourne

Certainly Parish made one very good reaction save.

Don't be too hard on Lewis though, he has done well for Pool. Karl has put an end to his protection of Pool's onion bag at the moment!

Jamie O'Hara - YOU BEAUTY!

Wait a minute is this the usual post we get when a player has been bent over or the chairman is too greedy to keep the player at the club

Lewis has been a good keeper who has made the odd gaffe-not unusual in keepers(see Englands #1) and we would be in even more shi'ite without his contribution this season.

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 21:19 - Jan 31 with 1698 viewschesterbfc

No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 20:25 - Jan 31 by Tang67

Wait a minute is this the usual post we get when a player has been bent over or the chairman is too greedy to keep the player at the club

Lewis has been a good keeper who has made the odd gaffe-not unusual in keepers(see Englands #1) and we would be in even more shi'ite without his contribution this season.

Lewis has not been either home or away a great keeper ,in fact I,ve wondered if Cardiff sent him as a Doppelganger, If you have seen different then I concede, if not trust the manager
No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 21:37 - Jan 31 with 1690 viewsOsbourne

No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 21:19 - Jan 31 by chesterbfc

Lewis has not been either home or away a great keeper ,in fact I,ve wondered if Cardiff sent him as a Doppelganger, If you have seen different then I concede, if not trust the manager

Lewis is a good keeper.

He has made mistakes - all keepers do.

Lewis is 2 matches short of a £40,000 fee. Think about that one!

I stand by him, I think that most Pool fans do.

Parish did fine today (Brighton), but, I think all true Pool fans know why Joe Lewis has been ostracised at present.

Clarks statement is probably a PR stunt, I wonder why?

Just saying.
No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 22:23 - Jan 31 with 1672 viewsjanegallagher

Can you actually play football on that pitch. Absolutely dreadful.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 06:31 - Feb 1 with 1624 viewsDavid53

Not sure what the OP is getting at. Didn't we have "no Lewis" last week when we conceded 7.
No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 10:13 - Feb 1 with 1579 viewsOdinsRaven

No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 06:31 - Feb 1 by David53

Not sure what the OP is getting at. Didn't we have "no Lewis" last week when we conceded 7.

We won against another side likely to be relegated on a pitch destroyed on purpose to be like Sunday league. Away games we will get mullered and don't expect scrappy wins at home every time as the pitch can work for both teams...
No Lewis, Clean Sheet Coincidence? on 17:58 - Feb 1 with 1532 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Didn't Lewis play in our last home game and keep a clean sheet, including saving a penalty? Or did I dream that one?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024