Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best game since???? 09:10 - Feb 15 with 1768 viewschesterbfc

Ipswich,? for the first time I felt the WHOLE team played for the shirt ,in I cant remember how long. We still have some duffers but we also have the start of a team.
My other point is , How long will it be before Clarke etc realise we are in a positive disadvantage kicking to the North in the 2nd half ??. We are getting bad decisions from the far linesman,ref etc all influenced by the away rabble.
Best game since???? on 09:16 - Feb 15 with 1767 viewsTangent

"but we also have the start of a team. "

That more than likely wont be here next season no matter what league we are in.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Best game since???? on 09:29 - Feb 15 with 1762 viewsKOSBowlCut

Best game since???? on 09:16 - Feb 15 by Tangent

"but we also have the start of a team. "

That more than likely wont be here next season no matter what league we are in.

Tangent - agree with your last point - be interesting if we can get a result at Blackburn and with the 'wooden spoon' game against Wigan next up at Bloomfield Road if it will attract one or two back who maybe felt they missed out yesterday?

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Best game since???? on 12:39 - Feb 15 with 1711 viewsSirHarryThomson

Best game since???? on 09:29 - Feb 15 by KOSBowlCut

Tangent - agree with your last point - be interesting if we can get a result at Blackburn and with the 'wooden spoon' game against Wigan next up at Bloomfield Road if it will attract one or two back who maybe felt they missed out yesterday?

Don't forget it was only the 2nd half which was memorable the first half was poor. Thought the team battled well and showed good spirit but as mentioned previously hardly any of them will be here next season. Be interesting to see how we do next week against Shipwreck of a club Rovers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024