Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Bastian goes Fleetwood 23:35 - Jun 9 with 7479 viewsbilbobaggins

Does that mean we will have cash to sign Conrad
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 00:47 - Jun 10 with 7403 viewsflyerdale

Yes if Bastien is on around £5k a week
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 08:35 - Jun 10 with 7189 viewsChaffRAFC

From what I gather, the Conrad situation isn't really down to money. We wont be the only club after his services and he's probably just keeping his options open. He obviously enjoyed his time at Dale but if a Championship club knocking, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility, then he's gonna go there. I'd imagine that if he gets to around the middle of July without being signed up then we'll have a better chance of getting him.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 08:57 - Jun 10 with 7133 viewsdingdangblue

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 08:35 - Jun 10 by ChaffRAFC

From what I gather, the Conrad situation isn't really down to money. We wont be the only club after his services and he's probably just keeping his options open. He obviously enjoyed his time at Dale but if a Championship club knocking, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility, then he's gonna go there. I'd imagine that if he gets to around the middle of July without being signed up then we'll have a better chance of getting him.

He'll want to play too I imagine, he's wasted 10 years being a sub keeper and going on loan to various league 1/league 2 clubs. Would a Championship club guarantee him starting every week? Hopefully Hill can work his magic - even if its just 1 year deal that we can afford - his signing would give everyone a huge boost - could the club even work a clean sheet bonus into his contract?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 09:17 - Jun 10 with 7081 viewselectricblue

Put in his contract..
Clean sheet bonus.
Penalty save bonus.
League postion bonus.
Penalty scored bonus.
Thats should improve his pay packet..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 09:30 - Jun 10 with 7054 viewsdingdangblue

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 09:17 - Jun 10 by electricblue

Put in his contract..
Clean sheet bonus.
Penalty save bonus.
League postion bonus.
Penalty scored bonus.
Thats should improve his pay packet..

Penalty save bonus? That could put the club under serious financial strain!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 10:32 - Jun 11 with 6362 viewsParkinsGimp

We have a budget to stick to and we will stick to it , so dont get excited people . Will be worrying to Hery come back to haunt us .
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 10:45 - Jun 11 with 6346 viewsYorkshire_Dale

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 10:32 - Jun 11 by ParkinsGimp

We have a budget to stick to and we will stick to it , so dont get excited people . Will be worrying to Hery come back to haunt us .

Have I missed summat?

Where is Hery been linked with Fisherfolk?
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 11:35 - Jun 11 with 6261 viewsTVOS1907

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 10:45 - Jun 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Have I missed summat?

Where is Hery been linked with Fisherfolk?

bilbo made it up.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 19:59 - Jun 11 with 5861 viewsbilbobaggins

So when he goes fish folk I'll be correct then !
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 21:40 - Jun 11 with 5726 viewstazzydjr

I think Hery will be suited to Dover Athletic given it's connection with France, He could also be suited to Portsmouth with their ferry's also connecting to France also the French community which live down there. But maybe he'd abroad his horizon and go to Canada play for Blue Bombers. Even go to F91 Dudelange in Luxembourg their French speakers also a successful side but who knows whats next for Hery!

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 21:56 - Jun 11 with 5679 viewsoddjob007

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 21:40 - Jun 11 by tazzydjr

I think Hery will be suited to Dover Athletic given it's connection with France, He could also be suited to Portsmouth with their ferry's also connecting to France also the French community which live down there. But maybe he'd abroad his horizon and go to Canada play for Blue Bombers. Even go to F91 Dudelange in Luxembourg their French speakers also a successful side but who knows whats next for Hery!

Is this for real?
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 22:09 - Jun 11 with 5627 viewsnordenblue

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 21:56 - Jun 11 by oddjob007

Is this for real?

He's about as separated from reality as you're ever likely to find
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 22:24 - Jun 11 with 5582 viewssandylaner1

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 22:45 - Jun 11 with 5522 viewsDaleiLama

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 21:56 - Jun 11 by oddjob007

Is this for real?

Madrid or Sociedad? Even more far-fetched than Dover

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 23:09 - Jun 11 with 5475 viewsSaxonDale

"Abroad his horizon" really is a great line.
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 04:27 - Jun 12 with 5339 viewsdownunder

I think he could go to Lancaster, as their bombers did missions over France in 1944, which is the year his granddad was born, but yeah who knows what's next for Hery!
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 07:01 - Jun 12 with 5275 viewsaleanddale

A wonderful insight into the mind of tazzy.

I actually like it and wouldn't mind a day trip!!
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 08:40 - Jun 12 with 5173 viewsChaffRAFC

Mind completely blown!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 08:50 - Jun 12 with 5145 viewsbig_dave2010

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 08:40 - Jun 12 by ChaffRAFC

Mind completely blown!

Did someone write that for him?
Sweet jesus
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 09:43 - Jun 12 with 5089 viewsdingdangblue

His options are endless.

http://www.worldatlas.com/french.htm

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 12:05 - Jun 12 with 4941 viewsSwissdale

This has to be the greatest ever post on this forum.

Surely the first time FC Dudelange, Blue Bombers and Dover Athletic have been mentioned in the same paragraph.
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 15:07 - Jun 12 with 4764 viewsfitzochris

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 12:05 - Jun 12 by Swissdale

This has to be the greatest ever post on this forum.

Surely the first time FC Dudelange, Blue Bombers and Dover Athletic have been mentioned in the same paragraph.

[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 15:08]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 19:18 - Jun 12 with 4624 viewsPotterDale

What about Norwich?

Because as tazzy has told us before that feels like you're in France
If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 19:50 - Jun 12 with 4573 viewsShun

If Bastian goes Fleetwood on 19:18 - Jun 12 by PotterDale

What about Norwich?

Because as tazzy has told us before that feels like you're in France

True. I think that's near the capital of London.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024