Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The True Geordie's post match commentary. 11:41 - Aug 16 with 5252 viewsBloodyhills

Ths is so much better than the anodyne post match crap we get on MOTD, ,maybe they should give him a job.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 11:44 - Aug 16 with 5209 viewsSwansNZ

Brilliant, I wish someone had posted this earlier

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 12:02 - Aug 16 with 5144 viewsRancid

I love this guy!!!
The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 12:04 - Aug 16 with 5136 viewsJBG

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 11:44 - Aug 16 by SwansNZ

Brilliant, I wish someone had posted this earlier

Hahahahhaha ferking superb, mitovic " all he wants to do is have a fight" classic
The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 12:15 - Aug 16 with 5081 viewssherpajacob

Absolutely spot on analysis. Should send this to lawrenson.

Jonjo "ran the game like paul scholes in his prime".

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 12:21 - Aug 16 with 5037 viewsoldcob

Love the Geordies. Said it like it was 100%.
The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 12:22 - Aug 16 with 5035 viewsdailew

Papiss Cisse - "he's a firking ghost that kernt".

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 12:22 - Aug 16 with 5021 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fair play , he knows his stuff

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 13:58 - Aug 16 with 4831 viewsVinnie

Totally brilliant,the guy should be on tv.
Login to get fewer ads

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 14:00 - Aug 16 with 4822 viewsHighjack

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 13:58 - Aug 16 by Vinnie

Totally brilliant,the guy should be on tv.

You can earn a lot more on Youtube these days.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 15:54 - Aug 16 with 4638 viewsperchrockjack

Great stuf

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 17:00 - Aug 16 with 4513 viewsmonmouth

He is perfect for todays video blog age. If you want a good chuckle have a look at his rant after they lost to sunderland for the 4th successive time and his reaction to Pardew's sacking and then John Carver's efforts. Very amusing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The True Geordie's post match commentaryr on 17:13 - Aug 16 with 4469 viewsphact0rri

I remeber this guy from last season. top drawer stuff he does. IRL he's probably all chill and relaxed.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 17:25 - Aug 16 with 4439 viewsjohnlangy

Brilliant.
The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 17:28 - Aug 16 with 4424 viewsjack247

He is like an insightful version of Claude. Haven't seen this guy before. Top notch.
The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 20:01 - Aug 16 with 4162 viewscanhecatchit

ONE THING HE IS GETTING WRONG ( LOVED THAT BY THE WAY) said we got Ayew and Gomis for free, Montero for very little , then he turns around and says we(Newcastle) need to go and spend Money to sort this out.

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 04:40 - Aug 17 with 3872 viewsGlyn1

Let's cheer him up a little by mashing Sunderland next Saturday.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The True Geordie's post match commentary. on 06:37 - Aug 17 with 3826 viewsLord_Bony

Pissed myself laughing all the way through that.

Fair play he tells it like it is...

Not a fan of Steve Mc Claren..fook help the Toon Army this season like.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024