Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan 17:05 - Sep 13 with 7877 viewsJethroJack

Sent on by Ranieri second half, Leicester 1 down to Villa.
Nathan on 17:13 - Sep 13 with 3922 viewspencoedjack

Wonder if he will be able to beat a man & then produce a cross at Leicester
Nathan on 17:37 - Sep 13 with 3863 viewsjacksfullaces

well he certainly doesn't look out of his depth, and seems to be creating stuff.

could this be the one monk/huw didn't get quite right.
Nathan on 17:48 - Sep 13 with 3808 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan on 17:37 - Sep 13 by jacksfullaces

well he certainly doesn't look out of his depth, and seems to be creating stuff.

Looks like he's just scored a potential winner too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan on 17:48 - Sep 13 with 3798 viewshobo

Nathan on 17:37 - Sep 13 by jacksfullaces

Of course he's not out of his depth - he's an average PL player, but one that is no longer good enough for us. Hopefully he'll have a decent season so we can get good money for him, and then replace him with a younger version
Nathan on 17:49 - Sep 13 with 3786 viewsjacksfullaces

hmm...
Nathan on 17:49 - Sep 13 with 3778 viewsepaul

Scores winner......................

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Nathan on 17:49 - Sep 13 with 3768 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan on 17:48 - Sep 13 by hobo

Of course he's not out of his depth - he's an average PL player, but one that is no longer good enough for us. Hopefully he'll have a decent season so we can get good money for him, and then replace him with a younger version

Been several orders of magnitude better than Routledge has this season, for both us and Leicester.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan on 17:51 - Sep 13 with 3729 viewsjacksfullaces

trying to work out if points for Leicester hurts us more than villa not getting points.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan on 17:52 - Sep 13 with 3700 viewslifelong

We could have done with that commitment and desire yesterday.
Nathan on 17:52 - Sep 13 with 3692 viewshobo

Nathan on 17:49 - Sep 13 by Dr_Winston

Been several orders of magnitude better than Routledge has this season, for both us and Leicester.

Yup, Routledge needs to improve too if he needs to keep his place in the squad. He had a good previous season though, whereas Dyer was abysmal from October onwards
Nathan on 17:55 - Sep 13 with 3640 viewsJethroJack

Nathan on 17:13 - Sep 13 by pencoedjack

Wonder if he will be able to beat a man & then produce a cross at Leicester

....and score the winner....and with his head....and get knocked out.
I wonder 😝
Nathan on 17:56 - Sep 13 with 3618 viewsskippyjack

Routledge is 30 years old.. 11 prem goals 13 assists
Dyer is 27 years old.. 18 prem goals 13 assists

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Nathan on 17:56 - Sep 13 with 3608 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nathan on 17:52 - Sep 13 by hobo

Yup, Routledge needs to improve too if he needs to keep his place in the squad. He had a good previous season though, whereas Dyer was abysmal from October onwards

At no point was Routledge better than Dyer last season.
Nathan on 17:56 - Sep 13 with 3602 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan on 17:52 - Sep 13 by hobo

Diamond didn't suit him.

He'll probably do well for Leicester and make a lot of people look a bit silly.

Nathan on 17:59 - Sep 13 with 3549 viewsDarran

Nathan Dyer has all the talent in the world but he's been poor for us for a while now,he has one good game for Leicester and all of a sudden he's Lionel Messi.

Id rather have sent Rouledgd out on loan though he's worse.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 18:06]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nathan on 18:01 - Sep 13 with 3504 viewsicecoldjack

Early days i know but Leicester having a great team spirit and Nathan fitting in there like a glove.

Like said above, we have a habit for sometimes just not being up for games, there is still plenty to work on for the Swans, especially watching the tackles flying in from both Villa and Leicester, we need to match that type of thing alot more this season, we failed to it at Watford and it cost us.
Nathan on 18:03 - Sep 13 with 3483 viewsmonmouth

As I said all along, his dip in form coincided with us employing a f**king mumbo jumbo 'performance' psychiatrist. Now he's not trying to think I expect him to perform well. I expect he went instead of Rutledge because Leicester didn't want Routledge. Neither are in the first choice 11 so not surprising he took the chance somewhere else. Only half a game for sure but he already looked twice as confident as he did here at the end.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nathan on 18:04 - Sep 13 with 3464 viewsLandore_Jack

I said at the time we should have kept him. Monk said on Thursday he could not promise Nathan game time. He also said we have Mo as backup. Well after the performances by Routledge so far, getting rid of Nathan seems to be foolish. In my opinion he is a much better player than Mo.

#backtojack

Nathan on 18:04 - Sep 13 with 3461 viewsicecoldjack

Nathan on 17:59 - Sep 13 by Darran

Nathan Dyer has all the talent in the world but he's been poor for us for a while now,he has one good game for Leicester and all of a sudden he's Lionel Messi.

Has he really been poor or have the changes to our team just not worked for him ? he set off fantastic last season before finding himself out the team for some strange reason, never recovered from that and was indeed quite poor when played since.
Nathan on 18:07 - Sep 13 with 3426 viewsDarran

Nathan on 18:04 - Sep 13 by icecoldjack

Has he really been poor or have the changes to our team just not worked for him ? he set off fantastic last season before finding himself out the team for some strange reason, never recovered from that and was indeed quite poor when played since.

So he was poor then?

Nathan on 18:09 - Sep 13 with 3406 viewstomdickharry

Nathan on 17:59 - Sep 13 by Darran

Agree with you 100% about Routledge we are now seeing and in fact have for sometime why he was shipped out by so many clubs.He now has the comfort of how many more seasons 2 or 3 then off to the MLS.
Nathan on 18:10 - Sep 13 with 3391 viewsLeonisGod

Nathan on 18:04 - Sep 13 by icecoldjack

I think DW is right - the diamond doesn't suit him. He's a one trick pony, but in a 4231 he's absolutely fine. It's not easy to take that he's just scored the winner for a team now in second. Especially after a flat performance yesterday. As soon as Montero is injured again, we've not got a decent winger on the bench.
Nathan on 18:11 - Sep 13 with 3383 viewsicecoldjack

Nathan on 18:07 - Sep 13 by Darran

So he was poor then?

When the system got changed and he found himself out the team he never seemed to have the same confidence.

Was a tweaking of our play/system making him poor or was it him that was poor ?

He looked like his normal self today.
Nathan on 18:13 - Sep 13 with 3345 viewsDarran

Nathan on 18:11 - Sep 13 by icecoldjack

When the system got changed and he found himself out the team he never seemed to have the same confidence.

Was a tweaking of our play/system making him poor or was it him that was poor ?

He looked like his normal self today.

No he been poor overall but like I said I wouldn't have sent him out its a strange one c

Nathan on 18:17 - Sep 13 with 3283 viewsicecoldjack

Nathan on 18:13 - Sep 13 by Darran

No he been poor overall but like I said I wouldn't have sent him out its a strange one c

I wouldn't have sent him out either, he started last season on fire but lost his place and IMO his confidence .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024