Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager Gus Poyet 19:24 - Oct 2 with 10937 viewsthairanger

Only a rumour but a strong one
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 19:43 - Oct 2 with 8525 viewskingshill

Well if that is true it brings another Rangers fan into the staff.
Charlie Oatway goes everywhere with him
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 19:46 - Oct 2 with 8509 viewsHooparoo

And so it begins. This is gonna end up like the 20 page threads about who's coming in to the club that we get every time the transfer window is open.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 19:47 - Oct 2 with 8507 viewsSeasideranger

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 19:43 - Oct 2 by kingshill

Well if that is true it brings another Rangers fan into the staff.
Charlie Oatway goes everywhere with him

Mrs poyet non too pleased!
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 20:10 - Oct 2 with 8429 viewsthairanger

It makes sense I think will be a good appointment a bit more ambitious than clueless ramsey
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 20:14 - Oct 2 with 8418 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 20:43 - Oct 2 with 8319 viewsthairanger

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 20:14 - Oct 2 by TacticalR

Going to half empty tomorrow
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:01 - Oct 2 with 8241 viewsBklynRanger

Where is this rumour strong? I've been at home all day and nobody's rang the bell once.
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:05 - Oct 2 with 8230 viewskensalriser

Started in Thailand, it's gonna take a while to reach Brooklyn. Must be at least 12 hours ahead there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:29 - Oct 2 with 8150 viewsdistortR

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:05 - Oct 2 by kensalriser

Started in Thailand, it's gonna take a while to reach Brooklyn. Must be at least 12 hours ahead there.

Living in the isle of man, I can expect to first hear about this rumour in about 2 months time.
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:35 - Oct 2 with 8080 viewsFredManRave

This is the welcome he should get from the Loft at his unveiling;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:37 - Oct 2 with 8063 viewsdistortR

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:35 - Oct 2 by FredManRave

This is the welcome he should get from the Loft at his unveiling;

Is that ectoplasm?
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:47 - Oct 2 with 7991 viewsBklynRanger

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:05 - Oct 2 by kensalriser

What region is be doing the announcement in? I think I'm Region 1 plus it needs to adhere to the required screen definition or I'll just get a black screen and I'm not paying money to have the rumour adjusted.
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 21:48 - Oct 2 with 7986 viewsClive_Anderson

I wouldn't poo poo this suggestion.
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:01 - Oct 3 with 7752 viewsNorthernr

Ok so let's assume a narrow win and poor performance tomorrow, then international break. Lose at Birmingham, draw with Sheff Wed, narrowly beat MK Dons, get hammered at Brentford. Lose at Derby and then it's Preston at home which should be a win, lose at Boro, lose at home to Leeds and he's gone. Everybody really happy, bunting hung out etc.

Poyet in in time for Burnley in December which we get a spirited draw from. Everybody agrees this home draw is much better than previous home draws with obvious improvements. Win at bottom-placed Bristol City and at home to second-bottom Huddersfield and everybody agrees Poyet is the new fcking king and laments the missed opportunity to get him in earlier.

Lose in the FA Cup to Alfreton, Hull and Wolves get their annual wins at Loftus Road through January as well as the usual losses at Forest and Blackburn.

February comes round, Fulham win at Loftus Road and we lose twice quickly at Sheff Wed and Bolton. Poyet says it's not his team and he needs time and patience and he'll bring his players in during the summer. The first rumblings of "fcking Chelsea cnt" and "shts on the floor" and "keeps picking Karl Henry" start to surface.

Out of a job by mid-April when a mediocre draw with Charlton at LR is followed by losses at Cardiff and Brighton on the road. The new clamour is for a European coach, familiar with modern methods, because "look at Southampton and how well they've done".

This time next year, three managers and 19 new signings later, we're still fcking sht, and we're still blaming the fcking manager and Tim Sherwood is available after being binned by Villa...

This post has been edited by an administrator
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:08 - Oct 3 with 7731 viewsTheBlob

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:01 - Oct 3 by Northernr

Ok so let's assume a narrow win and poor performance tomorrow, then international break. Lose at Birmingham, draw with Sheff Wed, narrowly beat MK Dons, get hammered at Brentford. Lose at Derby and then it's Preston at home which should be a win, lose at Boro, lose at home to Leeds and he's gone. Everybody really happy, bunting hung out etc.

Poyet in in time for Burnley in December which we get a spirited draw from. Everybody agrees this home draw is much better than previous home draws with obvious improvements. Win at bottom-placed Bristol City and at home to second-bottom Huddersfield and everybody agrees Poyet is the new fcking king and laments the missed opportunity to get him in earlier.

Lose in the FA Cup to Alfreton, Hull and Wolves get their annual wins at Loftus Road through January as well as the usual losses at Forest and Blackburn.

February comes round, Fulham win at Loftus Road and we lose twice quickly at Sheff Wed and Bolton. Poyet says it's not his team and he needs time and patience and he'll bring his players in during the summer. The first rumblings of "fcking Chelsea cnt" and "shts on the floor" and "keeps picking Karl Henry" start to surface.

Out of a job by mid-April when a mediocre draw with Charlton at LR is followed by losses at Cardiff and Brighton on the road. The new clamour is for a European coach, familiar with modern methods, because "look at Southampton and how well they've done".

This time next year, three managers and 19 new signings later, we're still fcking sht, and we're still blaming the fcking manager and Tim Sherwood is available after being binned by Villa...

Psssst Clive,we're in the third round of the FA Cup remember?

I think he's on the verge kids.......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:08 - Oct 3 with 7730 viewsHordleHoop

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:01 - Oct 3 by Northernr

I'm tempted to do that as an accumulator
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:14 - Oct 3 with 7714 viewsQPRMUSO

Wouldn't be disappointed with this if it came true.
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:21 - Oct 3 with 7693 viewsPunteR

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:14 - Oct 3 by QPRMUSO

Wouldn't be disappointed with this if it came true.

Have a quiet word with yourself.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:22 - Oct 3 with 7690 viewsToast_R

Absolute bollocks.
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:39 - Oct 3 with 7667 viewsthairanger

He was at the fulham game
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:47 - Oct 3 with 7653 viewsPunteR

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:39 - Oct 3 by thairanger

WUM.
hAVE ANOTHER TOOT.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:48 - Oct 3 with 7651 viewsDorse

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:39 - Oct 3 by thairanger

So was Konk.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 01:50 - Oct 3 with 7580 viewsSonofNorfolt

Alfreton away in the Cup? Nice one.

I must admit I like Poyets up tempo attitude, and would have liked him in before we got Mr Fraud, Redknapp.

Last season, Norwich managed to turn it around with Alex Neil in January, this is the exception not the rule.
Next Manager Gus Poyet on 01:50 - Oct 3 with 7580 viewsitsbiga

Probably true.
He's a crap manager with not much experience, will fit right in.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 02:40 - Oct 3 with 7550 viewsFredManRave

Next Manager Gus Poyet on 00:48 - Oct 3 by Dorse

So was Konk.

Konk Out!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024