Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chesterfield 21:32 - Jan 9 with 4536 viewsdean7321

What a horrible team. Diving,time-wasting

Poll: best ever center back

Chesterfield on 23:27 - Jan 9 with 4343 viewsrobbowood

you have to be joking (well I hope you are)

they beat us fair and square

their no 28 stupidly dived twice in the penalty and got sent off but nobody else on their team was 'diving' to my mind

Tommy Lee took his time with the goal kicks but our goalies have done the same (as all teams do if it suits them)

The game was hugely entertaining and you had five goals and end to end football in the second half - why come on the forum and complain about Chesterfield
Chesterfield on 00:05 - Jan 10 with 4276 viewsolympicdale

It was a fast paced, full blooded affair, no time wasting. Their number 28 was rightly booked for his two moments of stupidity, other than that it was a fair game, the second half was end to end.

Life is a game of fate.

Chesterfield on 00:37 - Jan 10 with 4215 viewsBainesy15

100% agree, good game but their No.5 and Captain (Morsy) was constantly at the ref's throat and they were constantly rolling around on the floor. No place for it anywhere in the game, especially not at this level. Pathetic
Chesterfield on 08:10 - Jan 10 with 4047 viewsBrighouseDale

Got to agree about the time wasting to be fair, they took an absolute age strolling back to their own half for kick-off, after scoring.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Chesterfield on 09:25 - Jan 10 with 3934 viewsBartRowou

Chesterfield on 08:10 - Jan 10 by BrighouseDale

Got to agree about the time wasting to be fair, they took an absolute age strolling back to their own half for kick-off, after scoring.

If Calvin gets a last minute winner at Oakwell in a few weeks, do you expect him and his team-mates to sprint back to the halfway line?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Chesterfield on 10:00 - Jan 10 with 3859 viewsfirgrovedale51

Chesterfield on 00:37 - Jan 10 by Bainesy15

100% agree, good game but their No.5 and Captain (Morsy) was constantly at the ref's throat and they were constantly rolling around on the floor. No place for it anywhere in the game, especially not at this level. Pathetic

Not only Morsy but Hird the No4 was whining and moaning to the ref all through .
Chesterfield on 10:47 - Jan 10 with 3740 viewsaleanddale

Well played Chesterfield they matched our determination and then they had a number 28 who had rocket boots!! And we could not handle him.

MOM deserved to to go though you can't keep diving like that he needs to cut that out of his game.

Could have snatched a draw at the end but I have no complaints.

Two sides playing like that will win more than they lose and we will end up with a decent points tally this season.

Had some luck with one of the disallowed goals IMO and on the balance of 90 minutes cannot begrudge the Spirites the 3 points.

Bring on Fleetwood on Saturday!!!
Chesterfield on 13:12 - Jan 10 with 3562 viewsrod_leach

Chesterfield deserved their win but I agree with the OP. Arms up appealing towards the ref every time they got challenged. Every time they fell to the ground their arms were outstretched with an extra jump to make it look worse. Contesting every decision he made. I didn't like them for that either.
Login to get fewer ads

Chesterfield on 14:28 - Jan 10 with 3451 viewsBrighouseDale

Chesterfield on 09:25 - Jan 10 by BartRowou

If Calvin gets a last minute winner at Oakwell in a few weeks, do you expect him and his team-mates to sprint back to the halfway line?

Perhaps not in the dying throes of the game, but Chesterfield did it for all three goals. It didn't affect the outcome of the game, clearly, but they were taking the piss.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Chesterfield on 09:26 - Jan 11 with 3097 viewsupthedale

Chesterfield on 13:12 - Jan 10 by rod_leach

Chesterfield deserved their win but I agree with the OP. Arms up appealing towards the ref every time they got challenged. Every time they fell to the ground their arms were outstretched with an extra jump to make it look worse. Contesting every decision he made. I didn't like them for that either.

Did any see their right back appeal for literally every single ball that went out of play? There was one time in particular where you couldn't have had a more obvious corner - it had clearly come off him - but his arm went straight up.

Agree with those above though, very good game and I enjoyed it despite the result.
Chesterfield on 10:16 - Jan 11 with 3044 viewsD_Alien

All of the above - just the same old same old, week in week out.

Doesn't make it right, but do we need a thread on it, when it's nothing exceptional? Just comes across as sour grapes following a defeat.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024