Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sacked 20:50 - Jan 14 with 3913 viewsDySporting

Cotterill. Bristol City get rid after Tuesday's defeat.
Sacked on 21:00 - Jan 14 with 3873 viewsTVOS1907

Probably didn't like the photos taken of him.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sacked on 21:03 - Jan 14 with 3861 viewsDySporting

The shots I got of him had him looking fairly miserable. Boos at half time, jeers at full time. Short memories!
Sacked on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 3764 viewsDaley_Lama

Winning promotion is like killing an albatross for most managers.

Poll: DF in or out

Sacked on 22:23 - Jan 14 with 3677 viewsD_Dale

Another very rich, elderly, owner who can't understand why he hasn't bought immediate success.

Remembering Notts Cheaty's promotion run, which took them ahead of Dale, I'd expect Cotterill to get another managership, but probably back at L1 or L2 level.
Sacked on 00:16 - Jan 15 with 3564 viewsJimmyRustler

I know he amassed 99 points last season but anything other than automatic promotion last year would have been failure considering their budget and the wages they were paying.

Not kept THAT close an eye on them since they got promoted but on the surface it doesn't seem like they've strengthened their squad anything like enough. The gulf between the Championship and League 1 is ever growing and is arguably as large now as it ever has been.
Sacked on 00:32 - Jan 15 with 3542 viewsrochdale1987

Crazy.
Sacked on 18:35 - Jan 15 with 3260 viewsmikehunt

Burnley payed them quite a lump for one of their strikers so they should have had funds to strengthen.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Sacked on 19:23 - Jan 15 with 3204 viewsrichfoad32

Sacked on 18:35 - Jan 15 by mikehunt

Burnley payed them quite a lump for one of their strikers so they should have had funds to strengthen.

Who was that?

They've supposedly had big offers for Dwight Gayle and Andre Gray turned down so it's not as if they haven't tried to strengthen. All three teams who went up from League One last season are struggling, as has been mentioned, the gap is a big one. Seems a pretty knee jerk reaction to me as it's not as if they're marooned at the bottom but having patience is not the done thing in football any more.
Login to get fewer ads

Sacked on 22:36 - Jan 15 with 3041 viewsmikehunt

Ah That was my bad. I was thinking of of Andre Gray but it turns out he signed for them instead of Bristol.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Sacked on 16:57 - Jan 16 with 2871 viewsD_Alien

Bristol City snatch a last minute 1-0 win over leaders Middlesbrough

[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 16:59]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024