Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back - 23:49 - Jan 26 with 2639 viewsBirminghamR

Whisper it quietly - we might just have the beginnings of an honest, presentable football team.
No goals but encouraging.
Brief highlights -
Smithies - how good it is to have a no-nonsense keeper who makes routine saves look routine and makes good saves look unspectacular,...and who can kick 8
Perch - ok performance 6
Nedum - beaten in air too often for my liking....but clean sheet speaks for itself 7
Hall - professional, rarely a foot wrong, honest, clean sheet 8
Konch - not good, v sloppy distribution. Always shows but season catching up on old legs 5
Luongo - really hoped he would make central mid his, and he did not disappoint. Energy and tackles. Half a yard quicker than Henry would have been and some good tackles 8
Faurlin - tidy, composed, kept it tight and ticking over. Hit bar with free kick. 7
Phillips - frustrating. There is a v good player in there, definitely...but not too clinical 6
Fer - as Philips. Bit more effort please Leroy
Junior - best of the 3 attacking mids. Got some decent shots away 7
Big F German - like him...not always make right decision but he shows and always carries a goal threat 7
Washington - excellent energy. Just our sort of player with plenty to prove, pace to burn and goal threat 7
MOM - Smithies or Luongo
For first time for a long time for me we look like a football club...with players playing for each other, no silly sendings off/bookings/petulance - just honest commitment and endeavour.
Solid - good base to build.
Go JFH, Les, Tony
Just back - on 00:22 - Jan 27 with 2514 viewsconnell10

Thanks for that mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just back - on 06:55 - Jan 27 with 2305 viewsbarbicanranger

Thanks for the write up

Sounds like some green shoots are coming through

I picked up on Smithies kicking during the Wolves game
Just back - on 07:08 - Jan 27 with 2248 viewsstuabd

Thanks for the 'just back'. Good news.
Just back - on 07:22 - Jan 27 with 2194 viewsSuffolkHoop

Agree with the above. QPR were much better second half, as at Rotherham, and could have won it on another day. We're starting to look more solid (conceded 1, unlucky, goal in last 3 games) and look like we have a game plan. There's a new keenness and energy to the players that we haven't had for months (maybe years). Washington looks fast and a real threat. Jimmy will get there, patience.
Just back - on 09:23 - Jan 27 with 1932 viewsPommyhoop

Just back - on 07:22 - Jan 27 by SuffolkHoop

Agree with the above. QPR were much better second half, as at Rotherham, and could have won it on another day. We're starting to look more solid (conceded 1, unlucky, goal in last 3 games) and look like we have a game plan. There's a new keenness and energy to the players that we haven't had for months (maybe years). Washington looks fast and a real threat. Jimmy will get there, patience.

That's nice to hear mate.
And Adeybaor has been snapped up. A certain signing if H was still here.
Things are changing for the better.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024