Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He signs when he wants 12:58 - May 9 with 6365 views_dezzy

BREAKING NEWS: We're delighted to announce that Calvin Andrew has extended his stay at the club #RAFC > …

KHBA

He signs when he wants on 13:02 - May 9 with 6333 viewsSandyman

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/calvin-andrew-signs-new-dale-contract-
He signs when he wants on 18:16 - May 9 with 5955 views442Dale

Surprised at the lack of replies on this, pleased he's signed a new deal. Offers something different and his goals this season have included some great strikes.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

He signs when he wants on 18:18 - May 9 with 5938 viewsjimmysbaldhead

He signs when he wants on 18:16 - May 9 by 442Dale

Surprised at the lack of replies on this, pleased he's signed a new deal. Offers something different and his goals this season have included some great strikes.

I think the likes say it all.
He signs when he wants on 18:20 - May 9 with 5921 viewsChaffRAFC

Not a huge fan, wouldn't have offered him a new deal to be honest. Says Hill is getting the best out of him which is worrying because he just doesn't offer enough goals for me. His hold up play and link-up play is good but I suspect he's on a decent enough wage and that we could do a lot better.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

He signs when he wants on 18:32 - May 9 with 5882 viewsLondondale

He signs when he wants on 18:20 - May 9 by ChaffRAFC

Not a huge fan, wouldn't have offered him a new deal to be honest. Says Hill is getting the best out of him which is worrying because he just doesn't offer enough goals for me. His hold up play and link-up play is good but I suspect he's on a decent enough wage and that we could do a lot better.

To be fair, he pops up with the odd important goal (winner on Sat, goals v Bradford, Port Value and Coventry (I think)) and is a good weapon if deployed correctly - something different. Also seems to be scoring moree regularly than he ever has in his career so I think it's fair of him to say KH gets the best out of him!

Hopefully he can push on next season and have more consistent impact.
He signs when he wants on 18:37 - May 9 with 5851 views442Dale

He signs when he wants on 18:18 - May 9 by jimmysbaldhead

I think the likes say it all.

I never notice those numbers!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

He signs when he wants on 18:42 - May 9 with 5820 viewsSaxonDale

Did people ever criticise COG in League 1 for a lack of goals? Andrew consistently influences the game from the bench as much as any player I can remember. For the role he has in the squad I think he's almost perfect.
He signs when he wants on 19:30 - May 9 with 5685 viewsrichfoad32

It was always the same knock on Emile Heskey as well, that "he doesn't score enough goals". Yet Heskey had a long and successful career with top managers willing to pay big money for him because he did the donkey work, held the ball up, put himself about and troubled defenders, freed up space for his teammates. Michael Owen said he was easily the best strike partner he played alongside. As long as Calvin fully plays his part in the team, somebody is scoring goals and Dale win, I couldn't care less what his personal tally is.
Login to get fewer ads

He signs when he wants on 20:18 - May 9 with 5528 viewsdalefan

Really pleased about this. He has improved all the time he has been here. Could be a very important player next year. Seems a really nice guy as well
He signs when he wants on 20:31 - May 9 with 5468 viewsrochedale

Pleased about this. Possibly one of the most under-rated players to play at Dale recently. I took an Aston Villa supporting mate to the Bury FA Cup game and he couldn't believe how good Andrew was. Think he is best used in a 442. Great attacking option for us.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

He signs when he wants on 20:35 - May 9 with 5442 viewsSaxonDale

He signs when he wants on 20:31 - May 9 by rochedale

Pleased about this. Possibly one of the most under-rated players to play at Dale recently. I took an Aston Villa supporting mate to the Bury FA Cup game and he couldn't believe how good Andrew was. Think he is best used in a 442. Great attacking option for us.

Tbf a Villa fan would probably have said the same amount Julie Andrews.
[Post edited 9 May 2016 20:37]
He signs when he wants on 20:49 - May 9 with 5384 viewsrochedale

He signs when he wants on 20:35 - May 9 by SaxonDale

Tbf a Villa fan would probably have said the same amount Julie Andrews.
[Post edited 9 May 2016 20:37]

Why? Just because they are a crap team, does that mean their fans don't know about football? Stupid comment.

He signs when he wants on 20:58 - May 9 with 5345 viewsSaxonDale

He signs when he wants on 20:49 - May 9 by rochedale

Why? Just because they are a crap team, does that mean their fans don't know about football? Stupid comment.

No, Julie Andrews is just a bloody good footballer.
He signs when he wants on 21:11 - May 9 with 5295 viewsrochedale

He signs when he wants on 20:58 - May 9 by SaxonDale

No, Julie Andrews is just a bloody good footballer.

#shitbants

He signs when he wants on 21:14 - May 9 with 5288 viewsSaxonDale

He signs when he wants on 21:11 - May 9 by rochedale

#shitbants

Pointless replying.
He signs when he wants on 22:39 - May 9 with 5091 viewssweetcorn

He scores when he wants.

(he just never wants to)

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

He signs when he wants on 07:07 - May 10 with 4875 viewsaleanddale

Fantastic news.

Genuinely nice guy and if he can reproduce his best form on a more regular basis he is a very very good addition to to team.

Think he fits perfectly in what Hill wants for his squad... No ego just 11 lads crossing the white line all pulling for each other for 90+ minutes.
He signs when he wants on 16:13 - May 11 with 4488 viewsregjenkins

He signs when he wants on 07:07 - May 10 by aleanddale

Fantastic news.

Genuinely nice guy and if he can reproduce his best form on a more regular basis he is a very very good addition to to team.

Think he fits perfectly in what Hill wants for his squad... No ego just 11 lads crossing the white line all pulling for each other for 90+ minutes.

Im pleased mark me down as a possitive.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024