Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another gone 18:38 - Mar 10 with 2521 viewsDySporting

Alex Neil from Norwich. After the inept, pathetic display I witnessed Tuesday night it's the correct decision.
Another gone on 20:29 - Mar 10 with 2386 viewsChaffRAFC

Don't follow Norwich so you'll know better than most if it's the right decision but even if it is, the timing seems very strange. To sack him on the Friday night before a game is bizarre.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Another gone on 20:39 - Mar 10 with 2369 viewsTVOS1907

Get John Bond back.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another gone on 21:09 - Mar 10 with 2314 viewsDySporting

Another gone on 20:29 - Mar 10 by ChaffRAFC

Don't follow Norwich so you'll know better than most if it's the right decision but even if it is, the timing seems very strange. To sack him on the Friday night before a game is bizarre.

Right decision definitely, wrong time yes. As the board were meeting and deciding to axe him, Neil was spelling out his plans for the summer and how he was going to overhaul the squad at a press conference . Amateurish timing. He should have gone Monday or on Wednesday.

Rowett early favourite with Woy as director of football. Mark warburton the other front runner.
Another gone on 23:47 - Mar 10 with 2173 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Another gone on 21:09 - Mar 10 by DySporting

Right decision definitely, wrong time yes. As the board were meeting and deciding to axe him, Neil was spelling out his plans for the summer and how he was going to overhaul the squad at a press conference . Amateurish timing. He should have gone Monday or on Wednesday.

Rowett early favourite with Woy as director of football. Mark warburton the other front runner.

Does Delia still call the tune and weild the axe, DY?

Love her cooking too.
Another gone on 08:16 - Mar 11 with 2059 viewsDySporting

She does. Her popularity at Norwich though with her keeping AN in the job for so long.

Alan Pardew being heavily tipped by local press.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024