Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 Predicted Table 11:45 - Aug 4 with 2908 viewsdean7321

1. Wigan
2. Bradford
3. Blackburn
4. Fleetwood
5. Oxford
6. Bury
7. Rochdale
8. Portsmouth
9. Southend
10. Scunthorpe
11. Charlton
12. Rotherham
13. MK Dons
14. Peterborough
15. Bristol Rovers
16. Doncaster
17. AFC Wimbolden
18. Plymouth
19. Walsall
20. Oldham
21. Northampton
22. Gillingham
23. Shrewsbury
24. Blackpool
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 11:54]

Poll: best ever center back

League 1 Predicted Table on 11:50 - Aug 4 with 2886 viewsmightydale

Wigan 1st and 3rd ??

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

League 1 Predicted Table on 11:52 - Aug 4 with 2869 viewsSandyDrum

I think putting AFC Wimbledon in 17th is quite bold.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

League 1 Predicted Table on 11:53 - Aug 4 with 2857 viewsmightydale

League 1 Predicted Table on 11:52 - Aug 4 by SandyDrum

I think putting AFC Wimbledon in 17th is quite bold.

Think Charlton and Bristol rovers will have good seasons don't think bury or Bradford will finish in top 6 through
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 11:54]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

League 1 Predicted Table on 12:25 - Aug 4 with 2782 viewsbiffoboffo

Sheridan record last 2 half seasons after inheriting a shit storm

2015/16 played 22 - 32 points (equates to 67 and 11th )
2016/17 played 22 - 34 points (equates to 71 and 8th)

To finish 20th is usually about 50 points.

Nah.... Latics will get AT LEAST 60 points this year with a full year of Sheridan, top half finish.
League 1 Predicted Table on 12:39 - Aug 4 with 2739 viewsTVOS1907

League 1 Predicted Table on 12:25 - Aug 4 by biffoboffo

Sheridan record last 2 half seasons after inheriting a shit storm

2015/16 played 22 - 32 points (equates to 67 and 11th )
2016/17 played 22 - 34 points (equates to 71 and 8th)

To finish 20th is usually about 50 points.

Nah.... Latics will get AT LEAST 60 points this year with a full year of Sheridan, top half finish.

If he doesn't sod off somewhere else, as he has a tendency to do...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:06 - Aug 4 with 2573 viewsbiffoboffo

League 1 Predicted Table on 12:39 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

If he doesn't sod off somewhere else, as he has a tendency to do...

Re-writing history? He has only move mid season twice in memory and both times it was to go TO Latics. Prior to that he had 3 jobs in 9 years. I think he has learned a valuable lesson in the last two seasons.
League 1 Predicted Table on 14:09 - Aug 4 with 2553 viewsTVOS1907

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:06 - Aug 4 by biffoboffo

Re-writing history? He has only move mid season twice in memory and both times it was to go TO Latics. Prior to that he had 3 jobs in 9 years. I think he has learned a valuable lesson in the last two seasons.

I never said he had left Latics in mid-season before.

"He has only move mid season twice in memory "

How honourable.

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:17 - Aug 4 with 2538 viewsbiffoboffo

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:09 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

I never said he had left Latics in mid-season before.

"He has only move mid season twice in memory "

How honourable.

How pious and ill informed of you.

He left Newport County after being there only 3 months. He joined them in October and left in January. Living down there didn't suit him and his family and wanted to get back up North

He left Notts County after he was sacked following the collapse of the takeover and a poor run of results. Turned up at Latics and worked wonders... again.

Not sure there is a lack of honour there anywhere?
Login to get fewer ads

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:20 - Aug 4 with 2527 viewsTVOS1907

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:17 - Aug 4 by biffoboffo

How pious and ill informed of you.

He left Newport County after being there only 3 months. He joined them in October and left in January. Living down there didn't suit him and his family and wanted to get back up North

He left Notts County after he was sacked following the collapse of the takeover and a poor run of results. Turned up at Latics and worked wonders... again.

Not sure there is a lack of honour there anywhere?

So he's taken jobs at Plymouth and Newport despite living down south not suiting him?

I think his Notts County departure may also have had something to do with his disgraceful rant at match officials. Shall we find the transcript of it...

Very pious and ill-informed...
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 14:23]

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:29 - Aug 4 with 2510 viewsbiffoboffo

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:20 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

So he's taken jobs at Plymouth and Newport despite living down south not suiting him?

I think his Notts County departure may also have had something to do with his disgraceful rant at match officials. Shall we find the transcript of it...

Very pious and ill-informed...
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 14:23]

It is well documented that he left Plymouth by mutual consent to be with his family more. He obviously thought he could hack the distance to Newport a bit more (half the distance) but couldn't.

The point is... he hasn't ever displayed any lack of honour and so you jibe was uncalled for.
League 1 Predicted Table on 14:31 - Aug 4 with 2501 viewsTVOS1907

League 1 Predicted Table on 14:29 - Aug 4 by biffoboffo

It is well documented that he left Plymouth by mutual consent to be with his family more. He obviously thought he could hack the distance to Newport a bit more (half the distance) but couldn't.

The point is... he hasn't ever displayed any lack of honour and so you jibe was uncalled for.

Sorry, you're right; he's a great bloke.

League 1 Predicted Table on 18:21 - Aug 4 with 2291 viewsboromat

Sheridan has done wonders in his two recent half seasons at Latics but it's very different being there for a full season. It won't be all rosey and you'll have dips in form I think you could stay up and I hope you do even better but this is probably the most difficult LG1 line up I've ever seen especially with the signings clubs are making. There are a lot of big name clubs this year that have either come up, come down or just stabilised themselves after coming down recently. Then there are alot of smaller clubs being backed well financially Oxford, Bury, Fleetwood and Scunthorpe stand out in this bracket. Dale stand out like a bit of a sore thumb when you look at where we've finished the last few seasons but we've developed and evolved a squad over many years. Oldham shouldn't be expecting miracles from Sheridan this year they should be playing the long game.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

League 1 Predicted Table on 16:16 - Aug 8 with 1978 viewsbiffoboffo

League 1 Predicted Table on 18:21 - Aug 4 by boromat

Sheridan has done wonders in his two recent half seasons at Latics but it's very different being there for a full season. It won't be all rosey and you'll have dips in form I think you could stay up and I hope you do even better but this is probably the most difficult LG1 line up I've ever seen especially with the signings clubs are making. There are a lot of big name clubs this year that have either come up, come down or just stabilised themselves after coming down recently. Then there are alot of smaller clubs being backed well financially Oxford, Bury, Fleetwood and Scunthorpe stand out in this bracket. Dale stand out like a bit of a sore thumb when you look at where we've finished the last few seasons but we've developed and evolved a squad over many years. Oldham shouldn't be expecting miracles from Sheridan this year they should be playing the long game.

I agree. There does seem to be a trend of shit or bust at the minute and you have to wonder how it will end for a few lower league clubs. Badly, I would have thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024