Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tactically clueless 21:20 - Apr 7 with 10393 viewsmylot50years

IH has a problem no big target man to hit up front, so plan B put a kid who has played a couple of games up front on his own to solve the issue complete madness, it's ok though IH says he made a mistake so we just move on, seemingly with no thought of the damage these type of unexplainable decisions he dreams up can have on our upcoming youngsters. Just another example of the damage this self-righteous idiot will do to QPR if left in charge any longer than May.
Tactically clueless on 22:48 - Apr 9 with 1884 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tactically clueless on 22:29 - Apr 9 by kensalriser

I knew a guy who fought on the Russian front during WWII and suffered severe frostbite for his efforts.

He was practically toeless.

I knew a guy who had a phobia of adhesives.

He was actually glueless.
Tactically clueless on 00:36 - Apr 10 with 1845 viewsbob566

I think holloway has done a great job this season under FFP. Wish hed drop the flat cap and tracksuit. Id sack him for that quicker than anything else
Tactically clueless on 08:21 - Apr 10 with 1785 viewsDorse

Then there was the guy who was constipated on the same day every year who was annually poo-less.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tactically clueless on 11:58 - Apr 10 with 1723 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tactically clueless on 08:21 - Apr 10 by Dorse

Then there was the guy who was constipated on the same day every year who was annually poo-less.

Same fellah. He was full of it.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Tactically clueless on 12:01 - Apr 10 with 1722 viewskensalriser

Tactically clueless on 08:21 - Apr 10 by Dorse

You've reminded me of the 1930s architect who designed a modernist house to demonstrate the advantages of central heating over solid fuel.

He was didactically flueless.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tactically clueless on 13:02 - Apr 10 with 1687 viewsAgedR

Then there was the chap who lost a whole field of cows.

He was completely mooless.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Tactically clueless on 13:22 - Apr 10 with 1664 viewsR_from_afar

The government is putting a lot of focus on driverless cars, but given the very real threat of climate change and global warming, I feel that they should be concentrating on carless drivers instead.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tactically clueless on 13:45 - Apr 10 with 1656 viewsAshdown_Ranger

20 years ago there was a safari park ranger in South Africa who saved an orphaned wildebeest.

He raised the young animal by hand and found it loved those tiny mints you can buy in tiny plastic boxes with a flip-up lid. They became firm friends and lifelong companions and the wildebeest followed him everywhere around the safari park.

But the faithful animal passed away recently and the ranger is now sadly Tic-Tac-ally Gnu-less...
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 13:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Tactically clueless on 14:16 - Apr 10 with 1633 viewsDorse

Then there was the bloke who had his flip-flops nicked. No-one believed him but the CCTV showed he was factually shoeless.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tactically clueless on 14:51 - Apr 10 with 1610 viewsrobith

Tactically clueless on 00:36 - Apr 10 by bob566

I think holloway has done a great job this season under FFP. Wish hed drop the flat cap and tracksuit. Id sack him for that quicker than anything else

So back in October I got a flat cap as part of a costume, and totally fell for it and started wearing it all the time. AT THE EXACT SAME TIME Holloway started wearing his and it looks IDENTICAL.

I've had to stop wearing it to games because I look like I'm some kind of Olly Acolyte
Tactically clueless on 08:17 - Apr 11 with 1542 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tactically clueless on 14:51 - Apr 10 by robith

So back in October I got a flat cap as part of a costume, and totally fell for it and started wearing it all the time. AT THE EXACT SAME TIME Holloway started wearing his and it looks IDENTICAL.

I've had to stop wearing it to games because I look like I'm some kind of Olly Acolyte

Ollyacolyte sounds like a type of bathroom grouting .
Tactically clueless on 08:19 - Apr 11 with 1535 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tactically clueless on 16:57 - Apr 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

Don’t say gun for fck sake Brian! : )

Yes, a poor choice of words maybe!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024