Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! 17:08 - Apr 14 with 6378 viewsmagicdaps10

And i think we are safe.

BUT

Cant see it coming in the next 2 games!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 17:18 - Apr 14 with 4667 viewsWingstandwood

There is nothing like having a 'safety-net-buffer' at this vital late stage and an end of season run-in! It is absolutely priceless. Thank God our new manager came in when he did, the team was guaranteed 100% doomed to be a relegation cert.

Shocking complacency, a catastrophic injury crisis, kamikaze: unprofessionalism, lunacy, tactics and mismanagement are the only danger(s). keep a steady ship and the team is staying up no probs.

Argus!

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 17:28 - Apr 14 with 4605 viewsnyc_swans

i think 5 more points at a minimum. 2 wins would do it.

with 5 points then southampton would need 11 points in 5 games to overtake swans. it seems unlikely but that squad has talent and last year swans took 13 points in last 5 games from a similar position.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 17:49 - Apr 14 with 4472 viewsfelixstowe_jack

38 points should be enough with our better goal difference.

37 and it could go down to goal difference with a big loss it could be skeaky bum time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:09 - Apr 14 with 4356 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 17:49 - Apr 14 by felixstowe_jack

38 points should be enough with our better goal difference.

37 and it could go down to goal difference with a big loss it could be skeaky bum time.

For Swansea to be relegated at least one of the current bottom three will need to finish above the Swans, the most likely team to do that per the current league table is Soton and Soton 'effectively' have a better goal difference than Swansea.
If you don't understand why just let me know and I will explain why.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:19 - Apr 14 with 4273 viewsSirjohnalot

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:09 - Apr 14 by trampie

For Swansea to be relegated at least one of the current bottom three will need to finish above the Swans, the most likely team to do that per the current league table is Soton and Soton 'effectively' have a better goal difference than Swansea.

Presume you mean, if they beat us. 1-0
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:20 - Apr 14 with 4264 viewsSgorioFruit

frustrating game to watch today, left the ground with a banging headache after watching them attempts on goal come to nothing.

Tammy falls over himself all the time.

Narsingh should be dropped for dyer if we play that starting line up again.
Ayew brothers run their socks off again today.
Fab great in the sticks.
Naughton, marginally better but still a load of shite, our weakest area of the pitch.

we increased the points gap by a further point, which would have made me content and happy this evening, however that very late Huddersfield win has served us a right old sucker punch. That's them virtually safe now, and that is what 3 points can do for you.
I'm slightly nervous because I cannot see us winning any of our 3 next games so I think it is going down to the last two games to wrap this season up.
But I shall keep the faith and hope we can do the business over Chelsea in two weeks.
Two weeks is a long wait when we could have been almost nearly safe after today.

ah well

I'm getting mullered now tonight

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:21 - Apr 14 with 4249 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:19 - Apr 14 by Sirjohnalot

Presume you mean, if they beat us. 1-0

No

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:23 - Apr 14 with 4237 viewsAl_Bundy

The problem we have now is we were all hoping our mediocre squad would have picked up a win and a draw from the WBA and Everton matches leaving us more or less over the line.

The problem is we won't get nothing against Man City or Chelsea and we never compete on work rate at Bournemouth which means we could be going into the Stoke and Southampton matches on parity points with a winner takes all scenario

The end of this season can't come soon enough.
Login to get fewer ads

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:29 - Apr 14 with 4181 viewsCooperman

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:20 - Apr 14 by SgorioFruit

frustrating game to watch today, left the ground with a banging headache after watching them attempts on goal come to nothing.

Tammy falls over himself all the time.

Narsingh should be dropped for dyer if we play that starting line up again.
Ayew brothers run their socks off again today.
Fab great in the sticks.
Naughton, marginally better but still a load of shite, our weakest area of the pitch.

we increased the points gap by a further point, which would have made me content and happy this evening, however that very late Huddersfield win has served us a right old sucker punch. That's them virtually safe now, and that is what 3 points can do for you.
I'm slightly nervous because I cannot see us winning any of our 3 next games so I think it is going down to the last two games to wrap this season up.
But I shall keep the faith and hope we can do the business over Chelsea in two weeks.
Two weeks is a long wait when we could have been almost nearly safe after today.

ah well

I'm getting mullered now tonight

I don’t think we will lose the next three.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:30 - Apr 14 with 4167 viewsMLT18

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:23 - Apr 14 by Al_Bundy

The problem we have now is we were all hoping our mediocre squad would have picked up a win and a draw from the WBA and Everton matches leaving us more or less over the line.

The problem is we won't get nothing against Man City or Chelsea and we never compete on work rate at Bournemouth which means we could be going into the Stoke and Southampton matches on parity points with a winner takes all scenario

The end of this season can't come soon enough.

At least those last 2 games are at home. We need to crank the volume up and turn the Liberty into a Selhurst Park.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:45 - Apr 14 with 4051 viewsN_T_J

A WHU win monday or atleast a draw v Stoke would help our position
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 18:51]
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:53 - Apr 14 with 3981 viewsAl_Bundy

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:45 - Apr 14 by N_T_J

West Ham win no doubt. Our priority is keeping ahead of Stoke and Southampton and not worrying about the teams above us.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:56 - Apr 14 with 3972 viewspencoedjack

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:45 - Apr 14 by N_T_J

Stoke lose Monday they won’t catch us.

I think we will beat Chelsea
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 19:02 - Apr 14 with 3932 viewsmonmouth

Relax mun. Have a couple of weeks R&R. It's coming down to the last week. You know it, I know it. It'll be like the play offs all over again. Until then we have three shots to nothing to reduce a bit of tension. Bring it on.

We played really well today. It really irritates me that we didn't put that shift in last week, we'd have blown them away, but Ayew J makes such a difference to us. We'll get the 4 points we need. We will.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 19:11 - Apr 14 with 3876 viewslifelong

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 19:02 - Apr 14 by monmouth

Relax mun. Have a couple of weeks R&R. It's coming down to the last week. You know it, I know it. It'll be like the play offs all over again. Until then we have three shots to nothing to reduce a bit of tension. Bring it on.

We played really well today. It really irritates me that we didn't put that shift in last week, we'd have blown them away, but Ayew J makes such a difference to us. We'll get the 4 points we need. We will.

Our finishing let us down today, should have won by al least two goals.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 19:15 - Apr 14 with 3847 viewsjack247

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 18:09 - Apr 14 by trampie

Because to catch us up on points, they need to win games, improving their goal difference and we need to lose or draw, weakening ours.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 19:18 - Apr 14 with 3822 viewsmonmouth

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 19:11 - Apr 14 by lifelong

Our finishing let us down today, should have won by al least two goals.

5-2 would not have been an unfair scoreline today. I would have loved to bury Dullardyce under that ton of shit but not to be. I hope next week doesn't knock confidence. Lets hope City are champions by tomorrow night but highly unlikely.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 21:10 - Apr 14 with 3630 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 19:15 - Apr 14 by jack247

Because to catch us up on points, they need to win games, improving their goal difference and we need to lose or draw, weakening ours.

Yes they have a better goal difference than Swansea, if I said that outright, people would not understand.
Soton are currently at least two goals and have a better goals for than Swansea, so although things can change Soton are at the very least 3 goals better off than Swansea.

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 22:32 - Apr 14 with 3483 viewsRancid

At 1 -0 down i'd convinced myself we were back in the deep deep shit but as soon as we pulled it back it was back to us having too much to go down again and now my emotions have settled I still think we'll do it comfortably and won't need the Stoke game to make or break us.If JA plays til the end then we'll piss it.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 07:12 - Apr 15 with 3172 viewsjack247

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 21:10 - Apr 14 by trampie

Yes they have a better goal difference than Swansea, if I said that outright, people would not understand.
Soton are currently at least two goals and have a better goals for than Swansea, so although things can change Soton are at the very least 3 goals better off than Swansea.

You’re probably underestimating people there Tramps, it’s hardly rocket science.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 07:41 - Apr 15 with 3116 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 07:12 - Apr 15 by jack247

You’re probably underestimating people there Tramps, it’s hardly rocket science.

Hardly two people have talked about our better goal difference, one saying better than the bottom three.

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 07:55 - Apr 15 with 3091 viewsjack247

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 07:41 - Apr 15 by trampie

Hardly two people have talked about our better goal difference, one saying better than the bottom three.

There won’t be many who can’t grasp the fact a team making up a 5 point deficit are going to have to do it with a better goal difference than the team they are chasing.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 08:26 - Apr 15 with 3037 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 07:55 - Apr 15 by jack247

There won’t be many who can’t grasp the fact a team making up a 5 point deficit are going to have to do it with a better goal difference than the team they are chasing.

Ive just told you two people yesterday seemed to fall into that category, hence why I responded.

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 08:37 - Apr 15 with 3021 viewsjack247

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 08:26 - Apr 15 by trampie

Ive just told you two people yesterday seemed to fall into that category, hence why I responded.

I know. I said there wouldn’t be many. It certainly wasn’t worth an ‘I know something you dont’ post.

If anyone is surprised by the fact that Southampton will almost certainly need to overturn a one goal deficit to catch up five points, post below.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 08:59 - Apr 15 with 2965 viewsbuilthjack

A glimmer of hope is that I don't think Brighton will get another point. They have really tough games to end the season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024