Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad players 21:58 - Aug 28 with 2275 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

What a change to have the squad players putting their hands up both times so far this season when given the opportunity.

Developing a bit of depth could be crucial as the season goes on

Di iawn

Excellent effort from management team and players

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Squad players on 22:03 - Aug 28 with 2237 viewsChief

Bit knit picking but I wouldn't have brought McKay on.
We know he's rubbish. Pointless wasting valuable minutes on him. Cullen should have come on.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Squad players on 22:06 - Aug 28 with 2180 viewsCooperman

Squad players on 22:03 - Aug 28 by Chief

Bit knit picking but I wouldn't have brought McKay on.
We know he's rubbish. Pointless wasting valuable minutes on him. Cullen should have come on.

On the other hand Cooper has to try and maintain confidence levels in his players.

I acknowledge that he’s not delivering (am I allowed to say that after last nights Twitter war of words) but pushing him down the order behind youth would be unlikely to do anything for his state of mind. It’s a difficult one for any manager.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Squad players on 22:14 - Aug 28 with 2119 viewsGreatBritton

Squad players on 22:06 - Aug 28 by Cooperman

On the other hand Cooper has to try and maintain confidence levels in his players.

I acknowledge that he’s not delivering (am I allowed to say that after last nights Twitter war of words) but pushing him down the order behind youth would be unlikely to do anything for his state of mind. It’s a difficult one for any manager.

very sensible post
Squad players on 22:31 - Aug 28 with 2020 viewsfelixstowe_jack

28 players used already this season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Squad players on 06:23 - Aug 29 with 1729 viewsChief

Squad players on 22:06 - Aug 28 by Cooperman

Yea agreed, but in reality he's like 7th choice for a place in the side? Cullen's about 4th?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024