Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better late than never 11:34 - May 9 with 2360 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52594023
Better late than never on 15:35 - May 10 with 485 viewslondonlisa2001

Better late than never on 14:44 - May 10 by rockj

Lisa as ever hits the mark

Amazing isn’t it on that one issue they were gospel truth

Not for one second did they question. But hey let’s not go there we’ve got that to look forward to to when this is over...

Economic ruin for a decade marvellous

The thing is though, I think making it a brexit / non Brexit thing is stupid and ridiculous.

But equally making it a Tory / Labour thing is stupid and ridiculous.

People who voted for the Tories up north or wherever don’t deserve what’s coming to them anymore than people who voted Plaid or Labour.

I wouldn’t have voted for Johnson and his merry bunch of idiots in a million years, but I don’t believe Corbyn etc would have done any better. I’m beginning to think no one in the UK can change the reality that there’s a significant number of people here who are just imbeciles and somehow think that being defiant means the virus will go away. The whole VE Day debacle showed the problem. Lots of people drunk with injuries in A&E on Friday night apparently.
Better late than never on 15:36 - May 10 with 485 viewsJackinexile1

Better late than never on 14:26 - May 10 by dickythorpe

Too right, I'm off to do some baking, I've got plenty of flour and bike-carbonate of soda to make a sponge.

Make sure you oil your chain first.
Better late than never on 15:41 - May 10 with 475 viewscentrestandswan

"But hey I’m looking forward to more business with the Chinese and the States....."

Yes I heard they do a great deal on bat soup and bleach cordial.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Better late than never on 16:52 - May 10 with 437 viewsrockj

Better late than never on 15:35 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

The thing is though, I think making it a brexit / non Brexit thing is stupid and ridiculous.

But equally making it a Tory / Labour thing is stupid and ridiculous.

People who voted for the Tories up north or wherever don’t deserve what’s coming to them anymore than people who voted Plaid or Labour.

I wouldn’t have voted for Johnson and his merry bunch of idiots in a million years, but I don’t believe Corbyn etc would have done any better. I’m beginning to think no one in the UK can change the reality that there’s a significant number of people here who are just imbeciles and somehow think that being defiant means the virus will go away. The whole VE Day debacle showed the problem. Lots of people drunk with injuries in A&E on Friday night apparently.

Oh no absolutely

As I’ve said on several messages we have a minority who are beyond help
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024