Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! 13:00 - Jun 16 with 5819 viewsdickythorpe

Smash.

" I could smash a KFC after work"

FFS!!! Food is to be enjoyed not obliterated!!!!
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 17:05 - Jun 17 with 1049 viewskarnataka

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 16:46 - Jun 16 by Treforys_Jack

"Sick"

Yeah, I don't grasp the use of 'sick' either but it puzzles me rather than boils my p!ss.

Something I do find bizarre though. My 22 year old son & I often make longish journeys together in a van when we have jobs to install in London & elsewhere. My son is intelligent and articulate and I enjoy talking to him on all manner of subjects while we're travelling, then, suddenly, one of his mates will phone and the ensuing conversation sounds to me like it's in a completely different language and if it was on TV, I'd need subtitles!
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 20:22]
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 17:26 - Jun 17 with 1030 viewskarnataka

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 15:03 - Jun 17 by sP7qupUf

Hate the use of Americanism..... "Gotten" is very much top the pile.

"Can I get......." when being served is probably my pet hate.
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 18:12 - Jun 17 with 1017 viewsWarwickHunt

Punter: Can I get a latte?
Barista: No - that’s my job. Stay there and I’ll bring it to you.
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 05:16 - Jun 18 with 953 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:44 - Jun 16 by BrynCartwright

1. Young knob-heads that use 'dope' or 'stoked' when something good happens to them. Cnts!

2. The inability of any person under 30 to reply to a question without beginning their reply with the word "So'. It drives me up the wall.

Point 2 - I find the use of so at the beginning of a sentence extremely condescending. A*seholes

Other c*ntish things to say - I’ve been on a journey, the word unprecedented (after it being used non stop during the pandemic and AFLI or whatever else that pikey Paul c*nt says

*Edit - and anything Gareth Thomas says (should go without saying).
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 5:20]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 06:41 - Jun 18 with 930 viewsFergal

"Off grid"
"I'm weak"
"Literally..."
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 21:07 - Jun 21 with 848 viewsBrynCartwright

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:59 - Jun 16 by squarebear

I notice myself using "So" and hating myself for it.'
See also "Absolutely".

A load of pretend, wannabe poshos using "Absolutely' as a standard, token response on tonight's Antiques Roadshow. Absolutely vile lack of imagination and denotes a dreadfully narrow vocabulary.

All of them women.

My ex wife started using it constantly during work calls just as our marriage began to break up. Probably still doing it now hoping it makes her sound clever, when in fact it denotes the exact fkn opposite!

Oh, glad I got that off my chest!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 21:27 - Jun 21 with 830 viewslonglostjack

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 21:07 - Jun 21 by BrynCartwright

A load of pretend, wannabe poshos using "Absolutely' as a standard, token response on tonight's Antiques Roadshow. Absolutely vile lack of imagination and denotes a dreadfully narrow vocabulary.

All of them women.

My ex wife started using it constantly during work calls just as our marriage began to break up. Probably still doing it now hoping it makes her sound clever, when in fact it denotes the exact fkn opposite!

Oh, glad I got that off my chest!

Absolutely. Couldn’t agree more Bryn.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 21:41 - Jun 21 with 818 viewsFlashberryjack

"Moving forward"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024