Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? 12:27 - Feb 23 with 2550 viewsBirminghamR

Suggestions?
What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 12:28 - Feb 23 with 2540 viewsBrianMcCarthy

When Warburton said he used to watch Gerry Francis, I didn't think he meant his interviews.
Gerry was famous for looking away from the camera.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 12:57 - Feb 23 with 2404 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The weight of the world?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 13:05 - Feb 23 with 2346 viewsDannyPaddox

A cheese and onion parrot?
What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 16:47 - Feb 23 with 2109 viewsgazza1

Yes I noticed that.....has anyone got ant serious ideas??
What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 16:49 - Feb 23 with 2096 viewsMyke

Whatever he has on the board it kept him in a job last Christmas
What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 16:54 - Feb 23 with 2081 viewsgazza1

What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 16:49 - Feb 23 by Myke

What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 17:32 - Feb 23 with 1990 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 16:49 - Feb 23 by Myke

I missed that at first.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What has Warbs got on the board over his right shoulder? on 18:52 - Feb 23 with 1874 viewsLongsufferingR

Well he looks at 51 times during the interview so we can safely deduce there's a video showing in his office of all Charlie's Rangers goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024