Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy theories 13:36 - Oct 7 with 1639 viewsBenJ94

I’ve seen some mad one’s over the years, flat earth etc, but I just saw someone on my Facebook saying (seriously) that no planes hit the twin towers on 9/11. Not only is it utter rubbish, but how disrespectful for those who died that day. Whether it was who we believe it was or it was an inside job is another story, but how can you deny what happened when millions of people around the world witnessed it with our own eyes? which leads me to my next question, what is the most bizarre conspiracy theory you’ve ever heard?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 13:37]
Conspiracy theories on 14:40 - Oct 7 with 1596 views1983

Eddie May's wife was a lesbian

Conspiracy theories on 16:15 - Oct 7 with 1565 viewsWingstandwood

It's extremely difficult and damn near impossible to explain fact, reality and common sense to your average conspiracy theorist.

They tend to do two things completely (selective amnesia) cast aside and deny facts that 100% debunks their cr@p...... or say that the facts that are used to dissprove are part of the conspiracy itself.

Love the way they miss the 'bleeding-bloody-obvious' e.g. the molten steel (how could it not be there!) that was indeed found amongst twin-tower debris? Claiming it was thermite caused?....Well that was from hundreds of hours of oxy-propane torch cutting so that girders could be flatpacked onto the back of HGV flatbeds to transport them away from the site.

Not only do these conspiracy nuts lack empathy and respect for victims and their families but they lack a brain also! Simpletons they are!

Argus!

Conspiracy theories on 16:57 - Oct 7 with 1540 viewsCatullus

The one about covid i utterly bizarre,

Covid was released on purpose so they could tell us all to have the vaines which are actually bio weapons they will use to depopulate the earth.

The nuggets can't even see that there are much quicker and easier ways to spread a bio weapon.
Still, when the rest of us are dead but the unvaxed are still walking the Earth, they can gloat all they like. They'll probably be enslaved, in thrall to the overlords who walk the earth like gods mind, but they can gloat!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Conspiracy theories on 17:35 - Oct 7 with 1521 viewstheloneranger

Conspiracy theories make dumb people feel smart - because they think they're privy to secret information!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Conspiracy theories on 17:40 - Oct 7 with 1505 viewsonehunglow

Conspiracy theories on 17:35 - Oct 7 by theloneranger

Conspiracy theories make dumb people feel smart - because they think they're privy to secret information!!

So very true.

If you do not know a subject then best let those who do take charge.
I see ronthe stump refering to me as an old man and therefore in some way senile and way less smart as he;it shows the lack of judgement in the "young".

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Conspiracy theories on 17:41 - Oct 7 with 1510 viewskrunchykarrot

Never a truer word spoken.
Conspiracy theories on 17:43 - Oct 7 with 1500 viewsonehunglow

Conspiracy theories on 17:41 - Oct 7 by krunchykarrot

Never a truer word spoken.

Unicorns aren't real either neither are fairies with whom Ron is residing.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Conspiracy theories on 18:07 - Oct 7 with 1483 viewsWingstandwood

They cannot be rationalised with in the slightest! David Icke saying that the moon is a hollow planet sized space station is one of the most craziest. And how does a BBC bowls and snooker presenter have the unique access to reveal this information?

And why would aliens cover the moon with zillions of tons of debris to make it look like a planet in the first place? What would be the point? It's not if Planet Earth could invade and muster up an assault force large enough to take it i.e. in 4.543 billion years of Earths existence only 12 people have ever walked on it.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Conspiracy theories on 18:18 - Oct 7 with 1470 viewsScotia

The most disrespectful one I've heard is the Sandy Hook school massacre one.

This bloke deserves all he gets.

https://www-independent-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/
Conspiracy theories on 18:20 - Oct 7 with 1465 viewsWingstandwood

Conspiracy theories on 18:18 - Oct 7 by Scotia

https://www-independent-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/

That one is truly shocking!

Argus!

Conspiracy theories on 21:28 - Oct 7 with 1417 viewsCatullus

Conspiracy theories on 18:18 - Oct 7 by Scotia

Ah the 'infowars' site, very similar to some of the sites a few people on here put faith in.

Reading that, he thought the first amendment gave him the right to be wrong, as if free speech entitles you to spread lies.
What next, the second amendment gave the Sandy Hook shooter the right to shoot those kids?

People are so selfish and stupid. Humanity is doomed!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Conspiracy theories on 03:01 - Oct 8 with 1349 viewsRonaldStump

What about the so called conspiracy theories from March 2020 that are now playing out exactly as they were told.

You see there are occasions when the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is a matter of a couple of months.

Crazy eh!!

(He She Him)

Conspiracy theories on 07:19 - Oct 8 with 1315 viewsangryjack

The yanks are taking us to a new level..
Conspiracy theories on 08:48 - Oct 8 with 1292 viewsCountyJim

Well I've had three microchips put into my arm now by Bill Gates
Conspiracy theories on 10:30 - Oct 8 with 1263 viewsCatullus

Conspiracy theories on 08:48 - Oct 8 by CountyJim

Well I've had three microchips put into my arm now by Bill Gates

Well now he knows where you are at all times, X3!

Bill Gates is a Eugenecist, that's another one. The modern day Mengele, hangin with his boys in Brazil, experimenting on humanity.

Some people need to forget what they think they know and start again!

Conspiracy theories on 10:32 - Oct 8 with 1261 viewsKeithHaynes

73 agrees 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Conspiracy theories on 12:37 - Oct 8 with 1238 views73__73

Conspiracy theories on 10:32 - Oct 8 by KeithHaynes

73 agrees 😂

The most ridiculous conspiracy theory I’ve heard is the one about the government actually trying to protect people by lockdown etc. There’s some crazy people out there.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Conspiracy theories on 12:48 - Oct 8 with 1233 viewsCountyJim

Conspiracy theories on 12:37 - Oct 8 by 73__73

The most ridiculous conspiracy theory I’ve heard is the one about the government actually trying to protect people by lockdown etc. There’s some crazy people out there.

Well let's put it this way when we did go into a proper lockdown as was the first one we did see cases drop of dramatically and I'd know working on the front line
Conspiracy theories on 12:50 - Oct 8 with 1230 views73__73

Conspiracy theories on 12:48 - Oct 8 by CountyJim

Well let's put it this way when we did go into a proper lockdown as was the first one we did see cases drop of dramatically and I'd know working on the front line

What was the collateral damage ?

Conspiracy theories on 13:03 - Oct 8 with 1222 viewsCountyJim

Conspiracy theories on 12:50 - Oct 8 by 73__73

What was the collateral damage ?

Undoubtedly the country lost millions

I'm saying now we have the jab we have to get on with it but people still have to think of others so what is the harm in keeping your germs in your mask while out shopping for example

If I can wear a mask for a 12 hour shift I'm sure everyone can wear a mask for 20 minutes while shopping
Conspiracy theories on 13:07 - Oct 8 with 1219 views73__73

Conspiracy theories on 13:03 - Oct 8 by CountyJim

Undoubtedly the country lost millions

I'm saying now we have the jab we have to get on with it but people still have to think of others so what is the harm in keeping your germs in your mask while out shopping for example

If I can wear a mask for a 12 hour shift I'm sure everyone can wear a mask for 20 minutes while shopping

Just been reported on sky news that this winter, we will have the most deaths from flu in 50 years estimated at 60,000 deaths , partly due to lockdown last yr and social distancing that took place.
That’s my point all locked down has done is kicked the can down the road.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 13:11]

Conspiracy theories on 13:14 - Oct 8 with 1208 viewsCountyJim

Conspiracy theories on 13:07 - Oct 8 by 73__73

Just been reported on sky news that this winter, we will have the most deaths from flu in 50 years estimated at 60,000 deaths , partly due to lockdown last yr and social distancing that took place.
That’s my point all locked down has done is kicked the can down the road.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 13:11]

Well perhaps we should keep social distancing as much as possible

Until march 20 I was taking people around hospital with D&V the past 18/20 months it's virtually gone because people are washing hands now so the pandemic has raised people's hygiene levels that can only be a good thing
Conspiracy theories on 13:21 - Oct 8 with 1204 views73__73

Conspiracy theories on 13:14 - Oct 8 by CountyJim

Well perhaps we should keep social distancing as much as possible

Until march 20 I was taking people around hospital with D&V the past 18/20 months it's virtually gone because people are washing hands now so the pandemic has raised people's hygiene levels that can only be a good thing

If you keep social distancing in place the can gets kicked further down the road with even bigger numbers involved, unless we social distance in perpetuity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024