Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So was Obafemi in training Monday? 12:37 - Sep 7 with 2717 viewsFerryjack123

Anyone know.. or we dealing with another Pato situation where his head ain't right to kick a ball about?
So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 12:43 - Sep 7 with 2701 viewsKeithHaynes

All good atm, expects to be in the squad on Saturday, teddy’s to be thrown if he isn’t no doubt.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 13:00 - Sep 7 with 2674 viewsGixerJack

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 12:43 - Sep 7 by KeithHaynes

All good atm, expects to be in the squad on Saturday, teddy’s to be thrown if he isn’t no doubt.

That should increase his value by another couple of £Mill at least and really make him an asset that other clubs will want on their roster.

I remember reading a quote from Gary Neville that his advice to any young footballers was to focus on playing football and as you get better the money will follow
So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 23:02 - Sep 7 with 2318 viewsKeithHaynes

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 13:00 - Sep 7 by GixerJack

That should increase his value by another couple of £Mill at least and really make him an asset that other clubs will want on their roster.

I remember reading a quote from Gary Neville that his advice to any young footballers was to focus on playing football and as you get better the money will follow

Clearly in certain cases easier said than done.

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 14:45 - Sep 8 with 2064 viewsSTID2017

A great player IMHO.
However needs to learn to be more professional for sure

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 15:28 - Sep 8 with 2023 viewsFlashberryjack

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 14:45 - Sep 8 by STID2017

A great player IMHO.
However needs to learn to be more professional for sure

Wouldn't be the first footballer to ruin a promising career, through petulance, believing his agent has only the players best interests at heart, and thinking he's better player than he actually is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 16:32 - Sep 8 with 1965 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 15:28 - Sep 8 by Flashberryjack

Wouldn't be the first footballer to ruin a promising career, through petulance, believing his agent has only the players best interests at heart, and thinking he's better player than he actually is.

Berahino springs to mind. Was the best striker in the country at one point. Threw his toys out, refused to play. Now playing in the Cypriot league.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 09:37 - Sep 9 with 1729 viewshowenjack

Ben Brereton Diaz is a shining example , linked with lots of prem clubs in the window still at Blackburn and banging in goals left right and centre.
So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 11:26 - Sep 9 with 1660 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 09:37 - Sep 9 by howenjack

Ben Brereton Diaz is a shining example , linked with lots of prem clubs in the window still at Blackburn and banging in goals left right and centre.

Brereton Diaz has been knocking around this level for a while and his overall record is nowhere near as good as Piroe’s. Only 40 or so goals in 170+ games which works out at about one in four. Piroe has nearly hit 30 in 50 games and he’s younger. Obafemi 12 in 33 and has scored premier league goals too.

I’m amazed Piroe is still here to be honest. He’s the best finisher we’ve had since Michu.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 13:43 - Sep 9 with 1593 viewsCatullus

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 11:26 - Sep 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Brereton Diaz has been knocking around this level for a while and his overall record is nowhere near as good as Piroe’s. Only 40 or so goals in 170+ games which works out at about one in four. Piroe has nearly hit 30 in 50 games and he’s younger. Obafemi 12 in 33 and has scored premier league goals too.

I’m amazed Piroe is still here to be honest. He’s the best finisher we’ve had since Michu.

Diaz is still only 23, just 4 months older than Piroe and his over all game, his work rate and his improvement all make him a good example.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 15:00 - Sep 9 with 1546 viewsKeithHaynes

But his heading.

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 15:21 - Sep 9 with 1520 viewsjasper_T

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 16:32 - Sep 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Berahino springs to mind. Was the best striker in the country at one point. Threw his toys out, refused to play. Now playing in the Cypriot league.

It was the partying that scuppered his early promise more than any careerist actions he may have taken.
So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 19:04 - Sep 9 with 1417 viewsgrabsplatter

Piroe had a terrific season last year but he wouldn't be the first striker who's shone in the Championship but couldn't step up to the Premier league.
I know he's a quality finisher but he has obvious weaknesses, he's slow & poor in the air.
I can imagine there's a few clubs waiting to see if last season was a one off before taking a chance on him, if he repeats last seasons form up until Christmas he'll be gone in January
So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 11:45 - Sep 10 with 1275 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 15:00 - Sep 9 by KeithHaynes

But his heading.

One bad header? Can score with both feet . Unbelievable player and feck knows how we got him - but we did. If the bring Obafemi back instead of him up front and relegate him to midfield it would show a massive lack of judgement on Martin’s part.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 13:56 - Sep 10 with 1235 viewsKeithHaynes

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 11:45 - Sep 10 by Brynmill_Jack

One bad header? Can score with both feet . Unbelievable player and feck knows how we got him - but we did. If the bring Obafemi back instead of him up front and relegate him to midfield it would show a massive lack of judgement on Martin’s part.

One ?
Two I can think of in consecutive games.
He needs to work on it.

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 11:20 - Sep 11 with 1063 viewsbuilthjack

So was Obafemi in training Monday? on 13:56 - Sep 10 by KeithHaynes

One ?
Two I can think of in consecutive games.
He needs to work on it.

They have got Ashley Willams in to teach him how to head at goal

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024