Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack him now 21:46 - Sep 13 with 3404 viewsandrew

Bloke couldn’t pick his nose never mind a decent logical starting 11.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Sack him now on 21:48 - Sep 13 with 2890 viewsonehunglow

We look for the perfect goal.
We spurned terrific chances tonight

Do that and you lose

We need points not stats

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sack him now on 21:56 - Sep 13 with 2813 viewsFerryjack123

Surely it's not Russys fault we missed them chances tho.. To me the improvement in the last 2 games has been substantial.. hardly any messing about at the back.. a goalkeeper who can catch a cross.. and more direct attacking definitely.. Cooper has been like a new signing and we were the better side against the team that are top.. crazy ending to the game were trying to win until the end.. I'll take that all the time
Sack him now on 21:58 - Sep 13 with 2790 viewsSwans9

We played amazing coming.
Sack him now on 21:58 - Sep 13 with 2782 viewshobo

Thought we were excellent today
Sack him now on 22:00 - Sep 13 with 2757 viewsThrasher6

Sack him now on 21:56 - Sep 13 by Ferryjack123

Surely it's not Russys fault we missed them chances tho.. To me the improvement in the last 2 games has been substantial.. hardly any messing about at the back.. a goalkeeper who can catch a cross.. and more direct attacking definitely.. Cooper has been like a new signing and we were the better side against the team that are top.. crazy ending to the game were trying to win until the end.. I'll take that all the time

I sort of agree....but we are just useless at closing games. That's a management issue....we should be able to adapt to the situation...we never do

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Sack him now on 22:05 - Sep 13 with 2701 viewsKeithHaynes

Sack him now on 22:00 - Sep 13 by Thrasher6

I sort of agree....but we are just useless at closing games. That's a management issue....we should be able to adapt to the situation...we never do

That cross box pass to score is nothing to do with Russell Martin.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sack him now on 22:08 - Sep 13 with 2676 viewssw02sea

You’ve got to have a good strong midfield to defend.
Ntcham and Jamie Paterson made us worse when they came on. I blame Martin, hasn’t got a clue of tactics or substitutions.
Sack him now on 22:10 - Sep 13 with 2656 viewsunion_jack

Sack him now on 22:05 - Sep 13 by KeithHaynes

That cross box pass to score is nothing to do with Russell Martin.

Keith, it’s all to do with Russell Martin. That’s what he’s paid for - to take responsibility.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Sack him now on 22:10 - Sep 13 with 2648 viewsFireboy2

We are far better than our results have shown, Martin just doesn't have the cutting edge, he doesn't know how to manage some players and he makes stupid substitutions which change the game but in the wrong way.

We should have won that game, we were playing well inbthe second half and he takes off arguably our best player in cooper, fulton was doing ok and he replies them with two players who run around in f@cking circles, those subs changed the game in Sheffields favour.

He needs to go as we will get sucked into a relegation battle and we do not want this guy leading us in one of those battles.
Sack him now on 22:15 - Sep 13 with 2597 viewsandrew

I’ll never understand for the rest of my life why we were needing someone with pace and he left our only player with pace on the bench.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Sack him now on 22:18 - Sep 13 with 2569 viewsFerryjack123

We're so close to really being a decent side at this level.. yes we've made mistakes.. but we are looking half decent.. Joe Allen superb every game.. yes we should have won that but you can't complain about the performance.. we got the right goalkeeper in finally and soon we will start taking these chances I'm sure..
Sack him now on 22:18 - Sep 13 with 2568 viewsFireboy2

Sack him now on 22:15 - Sep 13 by andrew

I’ll never understand for the rest of my life why we were needing someone with pace and he left our only player with pace on the bench.

That also baffled me.
Sack him now on 22:19 - Sep 13 with 2558 viewsbuilthjack

Sack him now on 22:10 - Sep 13 by Fireboy2

We are far better than our results have shown, Martin just doesn't have the cutting edge, he doesn't know how to manage some players and he makes stupid substitutions which change the game but in the wrong way.

We should have won that game, we were playing well inbthe second half and he takes off arguably our best player in cooper, fulton was doing ok and he replies them with two players who run around in f@cking circles, those subs changed the game in Sheffields favour.

He needs to go as we will get sucked into a relegation battle and we do not want this guy leading us in one of those battles.

You need a drink. I am taking you on a 3 day bender.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sack him now on 22:22 - Sep 13 with 2540 viewspencoedjack

Sack him now on 22:18 - Sep 13 by Fireboy2

That also baffled me.

& me

Ntcham has to be one of the laziest players I have had the displeasure to watch in a Swans shirt.
Sack him now on 22:22 - Sep 13 with 2539 viewsFireboy2

Sack him now on 22:19 - Sep 13 by builthjack

You need a drink. I am taking you on a 3 day bender.

And you can fvck right off
Sack him now on 22:30 - Sep 13 with 2486 viewsbuilthjack

Sack him now on 22:22 - Sep 13 by Fireboy2

And you can fvck right off

2 days then. Next Wednesday and Thursday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sack him now on 22:34 - Sep 13 with 2438 viewsFireboy2

Sack him now on 22:22 - Sep 13 by pencoedjack

& me

Ntcham has to be one of the laziest players I have had the displeasure to watch in a Swans shirt.

The thing is penc is he runs around using loads of energy but just doesn't do anything, the same with paterson.

They shouldn't be on the same pitch on the same side.
Sack him now on 22:37 - Sep 13 with 2425 viewsDJack

Sack him now on 22:30 - Sep 13 by builthjack

2 days then. Next Wednesday and Thursday.

I thought you'd say c u next Tuesday...🤣🍻

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sack him now on 22:41 - Sep 13 with 2408 viewspencoedjack

Sack him now on 22:34 - Sep 13 by Fireboy2

The thing is penc is he runs around using loads of energy but just doesn't do anything, the same with paterson.

They shouldn't be on the same pitch on the same side.

If I’m honest mate I haven’t seen much running.
Sack him now on 22:45 - Sep 13 with 2388 viewstheloneranger

In the end their subs were the difference in the game.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sack him now on 22:49 - Sep 13 with 2378 viewsFireboy2

Sack him now on 22:41 - Sep 13 by pencoedjack

Oh he does mate, just round and round and round like an effing dog.
Sack him now on 07:19 - Sep 14 with 2160 viewsCatullus

Sack him now on 22:41 - Sep 13 by pencoedjack

Oh he ran around. I didn't see Pato do much. Cooper should have shot, not passed. It's bad decisions, is it a lack of confidence?

Why not Oko-Flex, baffling.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sack him now on 08:00 - Sep 14 with 2092 viewstheloneranger

Sack him now on 22:22 - Sep 13 by pencoedjack

& me

Chris Morgan the Sheffield United commentator said after Ntcham had been on the pitch for approx 10 mins ...

" I've got to admit, since Ntcham had come on, he's been our (Sheff Utd) best player"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sack him now on 09:10 - Sep 14 with 1989 viewsonehunglow

It's almost past comment now.
It is obvious where our problems are which continue unabated.

Played well/terrific? How's that.

A catalogue of missed and really easy chances to score and then leave Naughton at the back-a player always caught out with pace. A player given an extended contract by us, a player who costs us.

Grimes is still undroppable although he did have a shot on target but when presented with another right after he default and passes it backwards.

We need a coach and not someone like russell martin. If he is still here in six months,we will be playing Forest green next year.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sack him now on 10:40 - Sep 14 with 1900 viewsSTID2017

Sack him now on 09:10 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

It's almost past comment now.
It is obvious where our problems are which continue unabated.

Played well/terrific? How's that.

A catalogue of missed and really easy chances to score and then leave Naughton at the back-a player always caught out with pace. A player given an extended contract by us, a player who costs us.

Grimes is still undroppable although he did have a shot on target but when presented with another right after he default and passes it backwards.

We need a coach and not someone like russell martin. If he is still here in six months,we will be playing Forest green next year.

Not sure why you think we didn't play well against a top side.
Also having a go at Naughton who is and always has been a class player.
Russ's changes made a negative difference but should still have held out for a draw.
I feel RM's time is running out based on results, even though performances have started improving

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024