Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo 10:07 - Feb 19 with 4905 viewsDr_Parnassus

Charlie Morgan has given Jake Paul a quarter of a mill to get his AU vodka bottle tattooed on his arm.

Considering the draw of the Paul brothers and about to go into the fight against Tommy Fury, that’s an excellent piece of branding, quite literally.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:29 - Feb 21 with 923 viewsDr_Winston

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 11:34 - Feb 21 by KeithHaynes

Half a billion pounds mate !

Why sell for half a billion when you can wait a year or two and sell for three quarters of one?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:54 - Feb 21 with 898 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:29 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

Why sell for half a billion when you can wait a year or two and sell for three quarters of one?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:56 - Feb 21 with 897 viewswhiterock

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:21 - Feb 21 by STID2017

I know there is a lot of resentment towards Martin Morgan et all.
I would love to see Charlie and his brother invest in the Swans and get rid of the current owners.
As for his vodka company.
Best wishes to him - as someone said at least he isn't just sitting on his bottom enjoying his father's money and playing on his XBox

Its not his brother, its his mate who he is in partnership with
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 14:15 - Feb 21 with 874 viewsKeithHaynes

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:56 - Feb 21 by whiterock

A sloth of a bloke 🤔😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 16:32 - Feb 21 with 845 viewsunion_jack

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 14:15 - Feb 21 by KeithHaynes

A sloth of a bloke 🤔😂

What I’m led to believe is that Morgan is the driver of the business. He apparently knows his onions!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 21:20 - Feb 21 with 796 viewsmajorraglan

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:21 - Feb 21 by STID2017

I know there is a lot of resentment towards Martin Morgan et all.
I would love to see Charlie and his brother invest in the Swans and get rid of the current owners.
As for his vodka company.
Best wishes to him - as someone said at least he isn't just sitting on his bottom enjoying his father's money and playing on his XBox

I reckon he’s a future owner of Swansea City. Dad part owner of the club, boyhood supporter and ball boy

He could have the cash behind him, chuck in business acumen etc and lent o& experience he can tap im to and he’s away.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 21:22]
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 09:53 - Feb 22 with 746 viewswhiterock

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 14:15 - Feb 21 by KeithHaynes

A sloth of a bloke 🤔😂

Jordan Quinn is his partner, Sloth is a shareholder
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 09:56 - Feb 22 with 741 viewsunion_jack

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 09:53 - Feb 22 by whiterock

Jordan Quinn is his partner, Sloth is a shareholder

Jackson

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 09:56 - Feb 22 with 739 viewswhiterock

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 09:56 - Feb 22 by union_jack

Jackson

Correct
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 10:07 - Feb 22 with 721 viewsunion_jack

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 09:56 - Feb 22 by whiterock

Correct

I know😉😁

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:46 - Feb 22 with 696 viewsSTID2017

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:56 - Feb 21 by whiterock

Aw right.
Never mind the Morgan brothers ( or not ), the Chuckle Brothers could have done a better job than these owners.
Do not care about us at all.
Next level and all that ...
Anyway would much rather see local people who care in charge than owners who don't bother attending games

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 13:35 - Feb 22 with 674 viewswhiterock

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:46 - Feb 22 by STID2017

Aw right.
Never mind the Morgan brothers ( or not ), the Chuckle Brothers could have done a better job than these owners.
Do not care about us at all.
Next level and all that ...
Anyway would much rather see local people who care in charge than owners who don't bother attending games

I think we'd all rather see local people in charge but unfortunately, they are few and far between.

A club, of similar size to us, PNE owner Craig Hemmings, who is a local owner says

"The way that central media monies are paid creates massive challenges for those of us in the Championship trying to compete. It costs about £24 million pounds each year to keep us going. Towards this we receive approximately £2.3m from season tickets and a further £7.3m in total from the EFL and Premier League. After other income streams, that leaves my family with an annual shortfall of around £12m which we have to put into the club each season."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024