Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst defence 21:46 - Feb 21 with 3100 viewsandrew

Since 2003.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Worst defence on 16:08 - Feb 22 with 489 viewsBoundy

Worst defence on 15:56 - Feb 22 by vetchonian

I think it clicked with the players a long time ago but will not go against Martin otherwise they get the Pato Obafemi treatment....

I couldn't comment about the Patterson situation but do we really have a squad of players who have no input when things are going so obviously wrong , I would imagine Patterson's still getting paid full wages ? but none of our lot look like they don't care or too scared to say or do anything. I'd have thought Its in their interests should any of them consider moving on to look like their professional footballers , last night didn't help

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Worst defence on 16:09 - Feb 22 with 488 viewsDr_Winston

I think it clicked with the players a long time ago but will not go against Martin otherwise they get the Pato Obafemi treatment....

Becoming increasingly obvious that dealing with strong personalities is not Russy's forte. Some players will think he's an idiot and keep quiet. Others won't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Worst defence on 16:10 - Feb 22 with 485 viewsvetchonian

Worst defence on 16:08 - Feb 22 by Boundy

I couldn't comment about the Patterson situation but do we really have a squad of players who have no input when things are going so obviously wrong , I would imagine Patterson's still getting paid full wages ? but none of our lot look like they don't care or too scared to say or do anything. I'd have thought Its in their interests should any of them consider moving on to look like their professional footballers , last night didn't help

DOnt forget its a young squad just saying....Russ keeps telling us

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Worst defence on 16:31 - Feb 22 with 453 viewsKeithHaynes

And rightly so, pair of children.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024