Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cashless 18:09 - Feb 26 with 2716 viewsswan65split

As well as no money for players, club will now go cashless in March Charles head is a no no.
Cashless on 19:30 - Feb 26 with 2078 viewsBoundy

It'll be a bad day once we go totally cashless as a society , we'll have no control over most aspects of our lives . this and smart meters both of which is not good news imo

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cashless on 19:35 - Feb 26 with 2063 viewspencoedjack

Thought it already was.
Cashless on 20:11 - Feb 26 with 2030 viewsKeithHaynes

Cashless on 19:30 - Feb 26 by Boundy

It'll be a bad day once we go totally cashless as a society , we'll have no control over most aspects of our lives . this and smart meters both of which is not good news imo

I agree 100%
It’s all a part of the greater control. It’s unnerving.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cashless on 20:20 - Feb 26 with 2010 viewsmax936

Smart meters

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cashless on 20:27 - Feb 26 with 2007 viewsbuilthjack

Use cash whenever you can. Best way to stay in control of your finances, and the bar stewards can’t track your every move.
It’s frightening the establishment knowing every step you take.
It’s what they want.Don’t allow it. Use cash.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cashless on 21:01 - Feb 26 with 1971 viewsBoundy

Cashless on 20:20 - Feb 26 by max936

Smart meters

You must know that a smart meter can if required control the supply into your home so in times of high demand and low generated capacity your supply can be decreased , meaning that if you want all high consumption items on you could find your distribution board tripping , just saying
https://watt-logic.com/2020/09/30/smart-meters-2/

Cashless on 21:05 - Feb 26 with 1958 viewsmax936

Cashless on 21:01 - Feb 26 by Boundy

You must know that a smart meter can if required control the supply into your home so in times of high demand and low generated capacity your supply can be decreased , meaning that if you want all high consumption items on you could find your distribution board tripping , just saying
https://watt-logic.com/2020/09/30/smart-meters-2/

Don't have them !
I won't have them !

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cashless on 21:12 - Feb 26 with 1958 viewsBoundy

Cashless on 20:27 - Feb 26 by builthjack

Use cash whenever you can. Best way to stay in control of your finances, and the bar stewards can’t track your every move.
It’s frightening the establishment knowing every step you take.
It’s what they want.Don’t allow it. Use cash.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but the way society is rapidly changing must lead to questions being asked , no local banks anymore which drives everyone to online banking , online banking means at the touch of a mouse monies are transferred between individuals and institutions , tap and pay all recorded with the detail of every transaction.Worse case your money withdrawal can be limited , more chance of having money taken from your account by scammers,less privacy, technological dependency which ignores the elderly or those not savvy magnifying economic inequality..

"At the present moment, only 15% to 20% of the world’s money exists in the form of currency notes. This itself is an absurdity. However, many central banks and governments all across the world have pledged to bring the cash percentage down to zero. This means that first currency notes were redeemable for gold. This was the gold standard. At a later stage, currency notes could be redeemed for other currency notes making it the paper standard. The next standard will be digital medium wherein digital money will be the only money. The money will cease to be something tangible. Instead, it will simply be notional i.e. money will only exist in the virtual world."

Login to get fewer ads

Cashless on 21:54 - Feb 26 with 1906 viewsBoundy

Cashless on 21:05 - Feb 26 by max936

Don't have them !
I won't have them !

I have no intention despite the constant pressure from suppliers and Albert , all aspects of my life are being monitored and used , this is my small battle I intend to win

Cashless on 08:53 - Feb 27 with 1762 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The number of controls / limits that have crept in over the last few years are worrying.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cashless on 10:09 - Feb 27 with 1724 viewsKeithHaynes

Cashless on 21:12 - Feb 26 by Boundy

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but the way society is rapidly changing must lead to questions being asked , no local banks anymore which drives everyone to online banking , online banking means at the touch of a mouse monies are transferred between individuals and institutions , tap and pay all recorded with the detail of every transaction.Worse case your money withdrawal can be limited , more chance of having money taken from your account by scammers,less privacy, technological dependency which ignores the elderly or those not savvy magnifying economic inequality..

"At the present moment, only 15% to 20% of the world’s money exists in the form of currency notes. This itself is an absurdity. However, many central banks and governments all across the world have pledged to bring the cash percentage down to zero. This means that first currency notes were redeemable for gold. This was the gold standard. At a later stage, currency notes could be redeemed for other currency notes making it the paper standard. The next standard will be digital medium wherein digital money will be the only money. The money will cease to be something tangible. Instead, it will simply be notional i.e. money will only exist in the virtual world."

And let’s not forget Apple & Google.

They know so much about you and people reach out to them every day amd give them more. Like we all do it’s almost religious.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cashless on 10:16 - Feb 27 with 1718 viewsBadlands

Why no control?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 10:20]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cashless on 10:35 - Feb 27 with 1701 viewsSTID2017

Flip side is cashless is safer than carrying bundles of notes.
Lose a card and you ring the bank instantly and it sorted.
Drop cash and it's instantly gone

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cashless on 10:54 - Feb 27 with 1687 viewsBoundy

Cashless on 10:16 - Feb 27 by Badlands

Why no control?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 10:20]

If that needs explaining then there is no hope

Cashless on 11:00 - Feb 27 with 1686 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cashless on 08:53 - Feb 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

The number of controls / limits that have crept in over the last few years are worrying.

Credit scores and finance checks are deeply invasive and insidious things and you need it for almost everything now. Even employers have started routinely checking potential recruits.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cashless on 11:10 - Feb 27 with 1677 viewsBadlands

Cashless on 10:54 - Feb 27 by Boundy

If that needs explaining then there is no hope

Ah, the response of someone with no answers.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cashless on 11:11 - Feb 27 with 1675 viewsWhiterockin

Cashless on 11:00 - Feb 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Credit scores and finance checks are deeply invasive and insidious things and you need it for almost everything now. Even employers have started routinely checking potential recruits.

TBH for years I have looked at a person's social media before interviewing and often before even drawing up a shortlist.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Cashless on 11:19 - Feb 27 with 1667 viewsBoundy

Cashless on 11:10 - Feb 27 by Badlands

Ah, the response of someone with no answers.

And a response by someone who cannot read ,have a good day

Cashless on 11:23 - Feb 27 with 1665 viewswhiterock

Am I right in saying the stadium bowl is already card only, perhaps they are just making the shop card only too, it doesn't suit everyone and there'll be noise at first but it'll subside, most stadiums are cashless these days, that's the way we are going.
I remember the hue and cry when they announced that they were phasing out cheque books, when was the last time you wrote a cheque?
Cashless on 11:39 - Feb 27 with 1655 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Cashless on 11:00 - Feb 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Your listening device maybe used against you.

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2018/11/12/18089090/amazon-echo-alexa-smart-speake
[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 11:39]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cashless on 11:43 - Feb 27 with 1644 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cashless on 11:11 - Feb 27 by Whiterockin

TBH for years I have looked at a person's social media before interviewing and often before even drawing up a shortlist.

Social media is a completely different thing. A person actively puts that stuff into the public domain for anyone to access. But finance is a more private matter. What business does an employer or anyone else have running finance checks on someone?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cashless on 11:45 - Feb 27 with 1640 viewsbuilthjack

Cashless on 11:23 - Feb 27 by whiterock

Am I right in saying the stadium bowl is already card only, perhaps they are just making the shop card only too, it doesn't suit everyone and there'll be noise at first but it'll subside, most stadiums are cashless these days, that's the way we are going.
I remember the hue and cry when they announced that they were phasing out cheque books, when was the last time you wrote a cheque?

Most farmers still send cheques. Its how they like it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cashless on 11:53 - Feb 27 with 1634 viewswhiterock

Cashless on 11:45 - Feb 27 by builthjack

Most farmers still send cheques. Its how they like it.

You a farmer? I remember in about 2014 they said they were phasing cheques out, I thought it would never happen, I sent my last cheque is 2018
Cashless on 13:56 - Feb 27 with 1577 viewsBoundy

Cashless on 11:39 - Feb 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

Your listening device maybe used against you.

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2018/11/12/18089090/amazon-echo-alexa-smart-speake
[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 11:39]

Amazon have openingly admitted to listening in on conversations, mines alaways blinking in a dull yellow . Switch it off till you need it is my advice

Cashless on 14:02 - Feb 27 with 1571 viewshobo

Cashless on 21:12 - Feb 26 by Boundy

Mate, you are a conspiracy theorist with those views. Nothing wrong with that, it's perfectly healthy to be challenging and asking questions.

As we've been warned for a number of years now, we're headed for a Chinese style social credit system. Likely using 'climate change', covid/another virus, to push us towards greater world government control
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024